Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,992 members, 7,859,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:33 PM

Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) (26397 Views)

CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) / Wike Bestows The Highest Honors In Rivers State On Adams Oshiomhole (Photo) / Residents Berate Senator Alimikhena Over Statement On Adams Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) by makavalley(m): 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahahaha

Chinedu we dey enjoy the night mare o grin grin

Hahahahaha

Chinedu wetin happen with una 2 million match biko? Shey 1k don finish to share for campaign?
Lol so everyone in your eyes that supports PO is from the East, I laugh in Swahili grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) by Mampolo: 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2022
It was this GOVT that forced alot of guys into internet fraud and ladies into prostitution (hookup).
Re: Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) by duro4chang(m): 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
E dey sweet us.
Re: Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) by Gobekli: 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
FuckSilly:
embarassed

Go and die shrek goat preparing for senate as usual. The retirement home of Nigerian past governors.

Abi Shrek Frog
Re: Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) by ekanx27(m): 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2022
Viltron:
Which state is flowing with milk and honey? The same Rivers State that's one of the most expensive States in Nigeria?

2023 should come. Wike will witness shock of how he and his love child SIM will be booted out of Rivers State

You will just open mouth waaaaaaah. Go boot Wike and SIM from River State na. I still don't understand why people are bitter for another person. I thought they said the train has moved? PDP hands should remain on the plough, no looking back but they will regret ever daring the G-5 integrity group. Most especially that Okowa that betrayed the southern cause after the agreement was made in his own state. Posterity will Judge Okowa, Mark this somewhere.
Re: Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) by assholemods: 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2022
makavalley:

Everytime Obi this ! Obi that ! Obi Obi ...Obi has turned nightmare to you and your oppressors
Na un own worst pass everytime Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu....... Tinubu the slayer of Obi supporters.
Re: Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2022
ekanx27:

You will just open mouth waaaaaaah. Go boot Wike and SIM from River State na. I still don't understand why people are bitter for another person. I thought they said the train has moved? PDP hands should remain on the plough, no looking back but they will regret ever daring the G-5 integrity group. Most especially that Okowa that betrayed the southern cause after the agreement was made in his own state. Posterity will Judge Okowa, Mark this somewhere.
Your perforated mouth is attacking the wrong person.

I don't do partisan politics. I'm reasonable enough to know that Wike is not a leader, and has never been. There are better contender for that job.

We need a level headed leader, intelligent, and a LEADER. Not a circus performer who will come out looking drunk whilst like one who's under the influence.

E pain them, e no pain them? Clowns! Not every Rivers man is a tout
Re: Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) by Coldie(m): 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
Same guy they were all fighting just some months ago that they even developed a slogan called Edo no be Lagos, is the same guy same people that were fighting him are giving award to
Re: Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) by Articul8(m): 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
johnshagb:
Only Wike understands his political game. Frolicking with the opposition yet assuring them the state belongs to PDP.

Until he plays himself out eventually and losing all. I hope that doesn't be his fate
Re: Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) by Didi2d(m): 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2022
Tinubu used decades to spread his political wings, but wike wan use six months to spread him own.
Re: Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) by pfadom: 11:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
He does not need to debate and promote a miserable media station.

Bantu10:
Tinubu is a bastard with empty head - reason the druggie has been running away from debates and town hall meetings
Re: Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) by Dade555: 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
A well deserved award.
Many congratulations comrade Adams Oshomole.
Re: Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) by ictplotter(m): 11:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
ecolime:
Nigga just squeezed Obaseki & Atiku's balls at the same time.
Stop fooling yourself, wike is unsettled and he is running when nobody is pursuing him. He never expected what hit him during the PDP primaries.
Every state in nigeria hav their award is not peculiar to Rivers n wike alone.
Re: Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) by 43Ronin: 11:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
All this food and no FFK cry
Re: Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) by Teeneyo(m): 11:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
Benwallt:
Strong, flexible and spontaneous. How did he turn his hand that way. Obi won't try this

Broda

No b d same arm ooo
Re: Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) by makavalley(m): 12:11am On Dec 05, 2022
assholemods:

Na un own worst pass everytime Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu....... Tinubu the slayer of Obi supporters.

Lol we no even reach una own..una own too much Peter Obi go church wahala for una, é go see Imam problem for una , é sneeze una go talk, é no talk una sha go still talk , even when é no still talk babulu. .. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy una still talk
Re: Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) by assholemods: 1:26am On Dec 05, 2022
makavalley:

Lol we no even reach una own..una own too much Peter Obi go church wahala for una, é go see Imam problem for una , é sneeze una go talk, é no talk una sha go still talk , even when é no still talk babulu. .. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy una still talk
Indeed keep deceiving yourself! Obi supporters are very loud, mouthy, bullies and very disrespectful. I am surprised you haven't insulted me. Tinubu is the most insulted politician today 90 percent of the insults coming from Obi supporters.
Re: Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 05, 2022
Where baba Osho foreign wife na.
Re: Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 2:04am On Dec 05, 2022
Wike is wetting the ground for decamping after his tenure as a governor.
Re: Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) by Gobekli: 2:15am On Dec 05, 2022
oikirodah:
Sights And Sounds As Wike Bestows The Highest Award To Adams Oshiomhole (Video)

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Editor in Chief iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/sights-and-sounds-as-wike-bestows-the-highest-award-to-adams-oshiomhole-video/

Where is Osho's sex doll
Re: Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) by ZooOga: 2:44am On Dec 05, 2022
Gov Wike is a very complex gent. wink
Re: Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) by Tinubuwins2023e: 3:59am On Dec 05, 2022
Bantu10:
My father is a bastard with empty head - reason the druggie has been running away from debates and town hall meetings

Oh really? I think so too
Re: Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) by Birdman07090(m): 4:43am On Dec 05, 2022
With the way media has been hyping wike, though I have not been to port Harcourt, How many factors is in Rivers state that's owned a manage by the state governor that can employ at least 5 thousand people yearly? Will should all tell ourselves the truth wike is not fighting for the south he is only fighting for his own pocket and for childrens future.
Re: Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) by Birdman07090(m): 4:52am On Dec 05, 2022
Let us forget about all this politicians, They don't care about us, if I'm not making mistakes wike has spent more than 50 billion naira to fund PDP and to support other states just for his presidential Ambition, But more than 80% of people are suffering in his state. So he should stop talking as if he is a saint.
Re: Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) by Birdman07090(m): 5:03am On Dec 05, 2022
Someone who can't transform his State as a governor, Is telling you that he would transform Nigeria, Birds of the same feather Flew together, wike, Atiku, okowa, Tinubu, peter obi are all the same, peter obi go tell me say them never share bag of money give an when he dey PDP? So all of them should talk acting as if they are saint.
Re: Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) by itsene: 5:22am On Dec 05, 2022
FuckSilly:
embarassed

Go and die shrek goat preparing for senate as usual. The retirement home of Nigerian past governors.
That must be your father's nickname. Born throwaway!
Re: Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) by itsene: 5:26am On Dec 05, 2022
Akpacha:
What's Wike hoping to get from Oshiomhole? I dont understand the sudden love between them.
Anywhere you witness repentance, reconciliation and forgiveness rejoice.
The devil wants you to continue with anger and blind quest for vengeance. Be careful and change your ways.
Re: Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) by itsene: 5:28am On Dec 05, 2022
desiredhome:

grin grin grin
Wike still crying over his lost primaries......
He was robbed!
Re: Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) by FuckSilly: 5:37am On Dec 05, 2022
itsene:

That must be MY USELESS father's nickname. Born throwaway!
Definitely

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Ends Kerosene Subsidy, To Sell For N83 Per Litre / Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days / Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.