Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] (9657 Views)

See Rubbish She Cooked For Me PHOTOS / Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family / See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by CHARLOE(m): 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
Niom:

You sound like an Ikwerre man with entitlement mentality.

Him dey owe you

Abeg shift one side. You don't deserve the attention seek from him...
I love the way he's ignoring you br*t

That I am earning something from kdp today is because of what ilegendd taught me...

Una go just dey here dey constitute nuisance for this forum...

I'minterested in KDP, how can u help? email: tundechass@yahoo.co.uk Thanks
Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
mcjohny:

you talk like a stupid and uncultured barbarian.
you change your life with 50k imagine the effrontery!
you broke an agreement because of this reason

Even if he gives you 100k you are definitely going to blackmail him tomorrow

I used to read his comment without replying, but today, I decided to upgrade it by never reading it ever again. I noticed he quoted me 4 or 5 times today, but I don't know the content of those quotes. He's probably feeling I saw the contents. cheesy

There is this technique you can blur your eyes and never see what you're looking at. It works really well with text.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by superintendents(m): 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
iLegendd:

I used to read his comment without replying, but today, I decided to upgrade it by never reading it ever again. I noticed he quoted me 4 or 5 times today, but I don't know the content of those quotes. He's probably feeling I saw the contents. cheesy

There is this technique you can blur your eyes and never see what you're looking at. It works really well with text.
bossss
Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by CHARLOE(m): 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
iLegendd:
She's actually a good girl and from my place. I trust her with everything except lie and sex. This is most women's Achilles heel.
How can u help me learn KBP? Email: tundechass@yahoo.com Thanks
Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by superintendents(m): 11:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
iLegendd:

we miss u guy...

grin
Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by TheRealOwner(m): 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, weeks after i discovered nairaland, i saw a post under a topic on fb, with some sorry words and youtube video of a sick boy, i felt pity for him and send 52k to the user, later i notice that i was scammed and the user have been using that same format for almost 6 years on this forum, i texted him\she on whatsapp he called me a fool and blocked me, i know am not the only one that fell for it but the mods need to work on this mess

Drop the usernames, name on the bank account, the number you were communicating with and every other necessary detail. So next time, someone can search for these details and they'll come across your thread / post and keep their funds...

I hate scammers with passion

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by Temmylee02: 7:09am On Dec 06, 2022
iLegendd:
I used the site only once and that was 2018. I can't recall.
sorry to disturb, but which site do you use to sell your books now.
Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 7:47am On Dec 06, 2022
Temmylee02:
sorry to disturb, but which site do you use to sell your books now.
There are too many sites you can use like Amazon, Applebook, Kobo, Google book, Barnes&Noble, etc.

Just Google top 10 sites to publish books. This is as far as I can get involved in this conversation.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by Temmylee02: 7:50am On Dec 06, 2022
iLegendd:
There are too many sites you can use like Amazon, Applebook, Kobo, Google book, Barnes&Noble, etc.

Just Google top 10 sites to publish books. This is as far as I can get involved in this conversation.
thanks
Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by jamesversion: 8:36am On Dec 06, 2022
Niom:

For the fact say you rate am as high as 15M, that means you know say him get money...

That boy no get money.
Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 10:00am On Dec 06, 2022
I came across this post on Linda Ikeji. This is a woman doing the right thing. I know 20 years from now, they're going to corrupt her via social media and she'll start dragging trousers with him. At the moment, she's doing her duty as a woman — submissive, loving, and worshipping.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 11:08am On Dec 07, 2022
Looks like more female dating coaches are beginning to say the truth. See picture below and read what she said.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by Mademan7: 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
Niom:

You sound like an Ikwerre man with entitlement mentality.

Him dey owe you

Abeg shift one side. You don't deserve the attention seek from him...
I love the way he's ignoring you br*t

That I am earning something from kdp today is because of what ilegendd taught me...

Una go just dey here dey constitute nuisance for this forum...

Please I need to discuss with you about something, can I get your contact or you contact me with the number on my signature/Profile
Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by Niom(m): 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
Mademan7:

Please I need to discuss with you about something, can I get your contact or you contact me with the number on my signature/Profile

WhatsApp: 0 8 0 3 6 * * * * * *
Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by Mademan7: 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
Niom:

WhatsApp:
Ok thanks, you can delete the number now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Set Of Nigerian Runs Girls Exposed Online -see Photos / Can You Trust A Nurse Whose Husband Sales Coffins? / PIX: Is This Guy A Gentleman Or A Duller?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.