Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Why Does God Allow Evil ? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does God Allow Evil ? (5016 Views)

Why Did God Allow The Holocaust / "Why Does God Allow Evil?" / Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does God Allow Evil ? by Image123(m): 8:11am On Sep 09, 2011
thehomer:

In what sense did your God not make the malaria parasite? You believe he made the earth, people and the malaria parasite. The malaria parasite infects people and kills them. What part of this equation is not sanctioned by God?
Thank God for the light. It's left to you to open your eyes or just close it tightly.
Re: Why Does God Allow Evil ? by thehomer: 10:33am On Sep 09, 2011
Image123:

Thank God for the light. It's left to you to open your eyes or just close it tightly.

What light? I'm asking according to your view, how could it be that God didn't make the malaria parasite? It looks as if you've finally realized the problem with your line of thought and have chosen instead to derail this minor issue of God and evil.
Re: Why Does God Allow Evil ? by Image123(m): 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2011
thehomer:

What light? I'm asking according to your view, how could it be that God didn't make the malaria parasite? It looks as if you've finally realized the problem with your line of thought and have chosen instead to derail this minor issue of God and evil.
So you closed your eyes tightly. Now, you tell me, do you think that God made the cars and aeroplanes?
Re: Why Does God Allow Evil ? by Tonyet1(m): 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2011
theHomer asked you:

thehomer:

In what sense did your God not make the malaria parasite? You believe he made the earth, people and the malaria parasite. The malaria parasite infects people and kills them. What part of this equation is not sanctioned by God?

and you reply this way?  shocked shocked shocked

Image123:

Image123,

In one sentence I'll say WE -CHRISTIANS on this section are so so hypocritical. . .like seriously this is the same image123 that goes calling another person(Joagbaje) an "obvious ignorant person" in another thread. . .now a question is directed at you and this is all you could come up with? . . .like goooosh!. . . I'll say you are rather the[b] "very obvious ignorant person"[/b] until you prove me wrong. *no offense*

Your persona is similar to those who were appreciated for saying few good things and then become considered as "the few good ones" and then suddenly they feel they can go around and bully others. . .afterall they are now the "inerrant folks". . .rubbish!.

Your kind are the reason why Atheist and 'em muslim brothers feel confy to diss the Sacred name of our God and His attributes.
Re: Why Does God Allow Evil ? by Tonyet1(m): 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2011
Image123,

Pls can you answer the question and educate the house n everyone who cares to listen?

[list]
[li]thehomer asked: In what sense did [your] God not make the malaria parasite? [/li]

[li] My own question: What do you consider to be evil(s)?[/li]
[/list]

Recall you openly said "God created evil, but not for us to use". Please decipher in correlation to your claim as stated? ppllllsssssss
Re: Why Does God Allow Evil ? by thehomer: 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2011
Image123:

So you closed your eyes tightly. Now, you tell me, do you think that God made the cars and aeroplanes?

No I do not. Do you think God made the malaria parasite?
Re: Why Does God Allow Evil ? by Image123(m): 7:03am On Sep 10, 2011
thehomer:

No I do not. Do you think God made the malaria parasite?
Good, you're right. But then, it shows your hypocrisy. You'd definitely say God did not make the cars and aeroplanes, someone else did even though christians say that God made the earth. But for malaria parasite, you're not interested in considering that someone else made the parasite, and your excuse is, only on the same basis, that christians say God made the earth. This is the 'light' you saw but your pride shut your eyes to. You're free to open your eyes homer, you're in a safe zone.

@tonye
You're PESTERING me, can you stop? Leave me and thehomer alone o.
Re: Why Does God Allow Evil ? by thehomer: 10:21am On Sep 10, 2011
Image123:

Good, you're right. But then, it shows your hypocrisy. You'd definitely say God did not make the cars and aeroplanes, someone else did even though christians say that God made the earth. But for malaria parasite, you're not interested in considering that someone else made the parasite, and your excuse is, only on the same basis, that christians say God made the earth. This is the 'light' you saw but your pride shut your eyes to. You're free to open your eyes homer, you're in a safe zone.

@tonye
You're PESTERING me, can you stop? Leave me and thehomer alone o.

So who do you think made the malaria parasite?

Tonye-t has a duty to pester you because you're giving him and other believers in a similar position a bad name.
Re: Why Does God Allow Evil ? by Image123(m): 11:51am On Sep 10, 2011
^
Are you now able to comprehend the possibility that someone else could have made the malaria parasite?
Re: Why Does God Allow Evil ? by thehomer: 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2011
Image123:

^
Are you now able to comprehend the possibility that someone else could have made the malaria parasite?

I was always able to comprehend the possibility but I simply need you to simply state who you think made the malaria parasite. Why don't you simply answer that basic question?
Re: Why Does God Allow Evil ? by Image123(m): 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2011
Your earlier conclusion, or should i be mild to say assumption, was that God made malaria parasites, sicknesses, disasters etc, right? I'd answer you, be patient.
Re: Why Does God Allow Evil ? by thehomer: 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2011
Image123:

Your earlier conclusion, or should i be mild to say assumption, was that God made malaria parasites, sicknesses, disasters etc, right? I'd answer you, be patient.

Yes. If you say he created evil, that means he also created what is considered evil. Now why don't you answer the question?
Re: Why Does God Allow Evil ? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2011
I'm curious about this "person" that made the malaria parasite. Maybe it's the same person who created sickle shaped cells, the aids virus and other cancerous cells!!!
Re: Why Does God Allow Evil ? by thehomer: 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2011
Martian:

I'm curious about this "person" that made the malaria parasite. Maybe it's the same person who created sickle shaped cells, the aids virus and other cancerous cells!!!

Maybe. We'll just have to take it one step at a time.
Re: Why Does God Allow Evil ? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2011
Image123, just answer the daammnn question.
Re: Why Does God Allow Evil ? by Image123(m): 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2011
thehomer:

Yes. If you say he created evil, that means he also created what is considered evil. Now why don't you answer the question?
Yes! Good of you thehomer, good. You're catching it little by little. You thought that if God made evil, He made everything considered evil. That's a wrong assumption or conclusion. That God made earth doesn't mean that we consider everything earthy as made by God. Cars and aeroplane are earthy but not made by God in our sense.
So to your question, satan is the maker of malaria. Thank you!
Re: Why Does God Allow Evil ? by thehomer: 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2011
Image123:

Yes! Good of you thehomer, good. You're catching it little by little. You thought that if God made evil, He made everything considered evil. That's a wrong assumption or conclusion. That God made earth doesn't mean that we consider everything earthy as made by God. Cars and aeroplane are earthy but not made by God in our sense.

What do you mean by earthy?

Image123:

So to your question, satan is the maker of malaria parasite. Thank you!

So while God was creating people and other animals, Satan was busy creating the malaria parasite and other terrible killers? So which evil did God create? And what was God doing while Satan was creating these things?
Re: Why Does God Allow Evil ? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2011
Image123:

So to your question, satan is the maker of malaria parasite. Thank you!

It seems this Satan guy is more powerful than God because I've never seen anyone cure malaria "in the name of Jesus"
Re: Why Does God Allow Evil ? by Image123(m): 6:14am On Sep 11, 2011
thehomer:

What do you mean by earthy?

So while God was creating people and other animals, Satan was busy creating the malaria parasite and other terrible killers? So which evil did God create? And what was God doing while Satan was creating these things?
Sorry, i should have used the word 'earthly' instead. I used earthy for earthly in the sense it was used in the kjv(1Corinthians 15v47,48,49).
Then on second thoughts, i'll like to be a little more specific by saying 'satan made the malaria' instead of 'satan made the malaria PARASITE'. That is, satan made the malaria sickness, the disease itself. I'm more convenient on that, and may modify the other post though already quoted. One reason is that the general use of the phrase 'malaria parasite' is ambiguous. It could refer to mosquito, it could refer to is it plasmodium or so.
@martian, knowledge/reality is not limited to what YOU have seen or heard.
I'd answer other questions/comments later, i'd be late for church it seems.
Re: Why Does God Allow Evil ? by thehomer: 7:24am On Sep 11, 2011
Image123:

Sorry, i should have used the word 'earthly' instead. I used earthy for earthly in the sense it was used in the kjv(1Corinthians 15v47,48,49).
Then on second thoughts, i'll like to be a little more specific by saying 'satan made the malaria' instead of 'satan made the malaria PARASITE'. That is, satan made the malaria sickness, the disease itself. I'm more convenient on that, and may modify the other post though already quoted. One reason is that the general use of the phrase 'malaria parasite' is ambiguous. It could refer to mosquito, it could refer to is it plasmodium or so.

Sorry I don't understand the relevance of the way it was used in 1st Corinthians. Could you simply state what you mean because so many people seem able to take away multiple interpretations from a single Bible passage.

No, the malaria parasite is more accurate. The mosquito is a female member of the Anopheles spp. and we're pretty sure the disease is caused by the parasite and not the mosquito.

Moving on, you're saying Satan too was going about creating his own organisms when God was creating his. Why did God allow that? And how do you know that it is Satan that created them rather than God since God himself created evil?
Re: Why Does God Allow Evil ? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2011
Image123:

But I know the difference between reality and fantasy. Anyway, if christians are going to keep blaming satan for everything, how come no one ever asks how a perfect being like God could have created a despicable and "evil" entity like Satan? Has anyone bothered to pray for Satan? Maybe if y'all did, then the "rapture" and "armageddon" will be avoided and the stars won't have to fall in the oceans and seven headed dragons won't be flying around and forcing people to get the "mark of the beast".

thehomer:

Sorry I don't understand the relevance of the way it was used in 1st Corinthians. Could you simply state what you mean because so many people seem able to take away multiple interpretations from a single Bible passage.
No, the malaria parasite is more accurate. The mosquito is a female member of the Anopheles spp. and we're pretty sure the disease is caused by the parasite and not the mosquito.
Moving on, you're saying Satan too was going about creating his own organisms when God was creating his. Why did God allow that? And how do you know that it is Satan that created them rather than God since God himself created evil?

Like he said, "Then on second thoughts, i'll like to be a little more specific by saying 'satan made the malaria' instead of 'satan made the malaria PARASITE'. That is, satan made the malaria sickness, the disease itself."

cool The malaria, not the parasite. So god probably created the parasite. (it makes sense IF you can convince yourself)
Re: Why Does God Allow Evil ? by thehomer: 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2011
Martian:

But I know the difference between reality and fantasy. Anyway, if christians are going to keep blaming satan for everything, how come no one ever asks how a perfect being like God could have created a despicable and "evil" entity like Satan? Has anyone bothered to pray for Satan? Maybe if y'all did, then the "rapture" and "armageddon" will be avoided and the stars won't have to fall in the oceans and seven headed dragons won't be flying around and forcing people to get the "mark of the beast".

I really love the stars falling on the earth it would be an interesting sight to see bodies several orders of magnitude greater than the earth "falling" on it.

Martian:

Like he said, "Then on second thoughts, i'll like to be a little more specific by saying 'satan made the malaria' instead of 'satan made the malaria PARASITE'. That is, satan made the malaria sickness, the disease itself."

cool The malaria, not the parasite. So god probably created the parasite. (it makes sense IF you can convince yourself)

Oh? was that what he meant? If it was, then I'm truly baffled at such a creator.
Re: Why Does God Allow Evil ? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2011
LOL. . .at praying for satan.
You atheists are damn funny.

I don"t know how a rational being will doubt the existence of a supreme being.
The sun, the stars, the clouds, the rains, the animals reproducing (without anyone teaching them)
Common. . .even if you dont like God you have to admit to his existence.

As a christian, i"m not sure why God allows evil.
Seems no one is immune from suffering in this world, christian or not.
My only consollation is that the after life will be devoid of all pains and suffering.
Re: Why Does God Allow Evil ? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2011
BlueDiva:

LOL. . .at praying for satan.
You atheists are damn funny.

I don"t know how a rational being will doubt the existence of a supreme being.
The sun, the stars, the clouds, the rains, the animals reproducing (without anyone teaching them)
Common. . .even if you dont like God you have to admit to his existence.
As a christian, i"m not sure why God allows evil.
Seems no one is immune from suffering in this world, christian or not.
My only consollation is that the after life will be devoid of all pains and suffering.

Why is praying for Satan funny?!

Exactly!!!!! The Supreme Flying Dragon is responsible. Nuclear fusion is explicitly described in our "Sacred Fire" texts so next time you marvel at the sun and stars, just give thanks to the Supreme Flying Dragon( Bless him/her/it) for the wonders of nuclear fusion. And next time you see a rainbow, it's the Supreme Flying Dragon taking a piss and using the piss as a prism to show the light spectrum.
Re: Why Does God Allow Evil ? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2011
thehomer:

I really love the stars falling on the earth it would be an interesting sight to see bodies several orders of magnitude greater than the earth "falling" on it.

Oh? was that what he meant? If it was, then I'm truly baffled at such a creator.

Forget about the stars falling into the earth, that would be like a soccer ball falling into a marble ( But keep it in mind that with jesus and his daddy, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE). I would love to see the Seven Headed Dragon. I'm going to  ride that b#tch like GIDDY UP YOU SEVEN HEADED UGLY MUTHAF#CKA!!! It will be epic!!!
Re: Why Does God Allow Evil ? by Beync(f): 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2011
We he can may wonder why God is Described as Holy and Righteous but still allow evil. Yes God could make everyone to change, he can turn evil to change, he can make everyones personality so that we cannot sin. But this would mean that we would not have free will. We would not be able to choos btween right and wrong, we would be programed to only do right. Had God done this, could there be any meaningful relationship btween him and his creation?.
God Made Adam and Eve Innocent but with the ability to choose good or evil. becos of this, they could respond to his love and trust him willfully or choose to disobey. Becos we live i real world where we can choose our acts but not their consequences, their sin affected them and those who came after them 'us'. If God had choose to compensate for people's eveil actions through supernatural intervention every munites of time, it would loose it attractiveness as soon his intervention infringed on whta we want to do.
But God is very concern about the evil that man face today. We should be gratefull for God's ransome sacrifies through 'Jesus' through whom all the evils and it consequences will be cure in the nearest future.
Re: Why Does God Allow Evil ? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2011
I understand man made problems, wars, disturbing nature through pollution etc.
I can understand AIDs and STDs from our promiscous ways.

What i can"t understand is sickness that one knows nothing about.
Being born with incurable diseases.

Jesus said the blind man was made blind and healed so that Gods name will be glorified.
For those who died as children and adults without getting healed. . .what was the purpose? I dont see glory in that.

Anyway, God is God and we cant question him.
I will still serve him irrespective of the problems i face in this gruesome world.
Re: Why Does God Allow Evil ? by Beync(f): 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2011
^ you look around you see people suffer the evil they dint actually commit espcially when that of children dyin as a result of inherent scicknesses and much more, its quite sicknin. But as we read that thru one man sin entered the world, we all suffer the consequences of That one man sin including children. be rest assure that God is not unrighteous not to be doing something about it. he has and also has plan for all those who hav suffered as a result of sin passed on to us.
Re: Why Does God Allow Evil ? by Image123(m): 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2011
@thehomer and martian
Pls give me some time o, and v. very busy.
Re: Why Does God Allow Evil ? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2011
Image123:

@thehomer and martian
Pls give me some time o, and v. very busy.

No problem.
Re: Why Does God Allow Evil ? by Image123(m): 11:11pm On Sep 11, 2011

That's why i said i should have used 'earthly'. I meant earthly. Most of the other translations/Bible versions use 'earthly'. By earthy/earthly, i mean of the earth, or the physical world we live in.

Whatever, what i'm saying though is that malaria as a disease is made by satan. Whether a sickness is spread by a fellow human, a fly, bacteria or a needle, the point i'm stating is that sickness is of the devil.

i hope this is cleared from the above. i'm not referring to the carrier or transmitter of the disease, i'm referring to the disease itself. God made evrything good. There was no sickness then. It was after sin came that satan was able to bring sickness on earth.

Sorry to combine you guys together in my reply, homer&martian. You're birds of the same feather though,
But I know the difference between reality and fantasy.
Reality is that there's record of healing of fever in the bible already. i know though that if you won't believe that, you won't believe if i gave any other testimony.

Anyway, if christians are going to keep blaming satan for everything, how come no one ever asks how a perfect being like God could have created a despicable and "evil" entity like Satan?

It is ignorant of anyone to blame satan for everything. Sickness is a result of satan and sin(i.e the fall of man) There was no sickness before man fell i.e disobeyed God in the garden of Eden. Now, sickness has come and can be contracted through different means including parasites and one's carelessness. Satan was not created despicable, he became despicable after he was created. i know you're mockers and you're already showing it. That's why sometimes, i take you through 10miles to show you somethings 1m away or don't even bother to show you at all. But let me help some folk here though.

Has anyone bothered to pray for Satan? Maybe if y'all did, then the "rapture" and "armageddon" will be avoided and the stars won't have to fall in the oceans and seven headed dragons won't be flying around and forcing people to get the "mark of the beast".
Satan's case is closed. He's been condemned and hell fire has been prepared for him and his folks. Man is yet to be judged and still has hope, at least while there's life.
Ecc 8:11  Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.
Most of the stuff you wrote are mysteries that even many who know more than you do not understand. It won't help to bog your brain with that. Let's try to stick to the issue at hand instead of flying around and achieving nothing except nl post increase.

So while God was creating people and other animals, Satan was busy creating the malaria parasite and other terrible killers? So which evil did God create? And what was God doing while Satan was creating these things?  Satan too was going about creating his own organisms when God was creating his. Why did God allow that? And how do you know that it is Satan that created them rather than God since God himself created evil?

Before God created people and animals, satan has existed long time ahead. He was created good, and it seems from the Bible that he was well familiar with the earth. Unfortunately(or maybe i should say fortunately), i'd be quoting the Bible. It's unfortunate because you do not understand spiritual things and may not see the obvious(es).

Ezekiel 28:13  Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
Ezekiel 28:14  Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
Ezekiel 28:15  Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

The passage above is talking about satan and a bit of his history. He used to be holy and anointed, until he sinned. Like i said, he's been sentenced and is awaiting execution of judgement.
Matthew 25:41  Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
2Pe 2:4  For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment

God put man on earth, actually in charge of earth, it appears in the stead of the devil. Man was made special, and i believe a better version than the angels, he was created in the very image of God. He was made to have dominion, built to conquer, made for God's glory.

Gen 1:27  So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Gen 1:28  And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
Gen 1:31  And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Everything was good, very good and even been made better by the minute. And then satan came and sort of tried his luck through the serpent, and wonders of eden, Adam and co fluffed the test. Unfortunately, in fluffing, Adam released/lost control of the earth and the thief/satan's got it back. It's like your son's sold your car to a thief in a scam. He's a thief right, but your son sold him the vehicle nonetheless. He's got a hearing/say in court, at least for the mean time. That's what Jesus came to get back.
So satan got an inroad. He was actually allowed by Adam, the first man. Adam let down the guard, and lost God's protection and help. He wanted to explore, and here we are exploring till date. Satan knows that he's a thief waiting for sentence execution. he knows he's got limited time and that he's truely lost it. His plan is to spoil everything for everybody if you know what that implies. When man disobeyed God, the whole earth went out of order.
Psalm 82:5  They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
Now earth is not functioning the way it was meant to function. There are disasters and sicknesses. The devil has done this.

Mat 13:24  Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
Mat 13:25  But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
Mat 13:28  He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

John 10:10  The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

The devil moves about looking for who to destroy and devour. if he had his way, all would be disabled, all would be paralysed, all should just die now now and go to hell. But Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil. He came too ultimately take away sin, sickness, pain and death. While he was on earth, that was his ministry. When He went to the cross to die, that's why He died.
1John 3:8  He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
Re: Why Does God Allow Evil ? by Image123(m): 11:52pm On Sep 11, 2011
So, having looked at why God allows evil, and who created evil(whatever that means), the next question asked is 'Why did God create evil?' i do not hold a monopoly of knowledge, neither am i omniscient. Still, i'd be stringent(in my estimation) with the little i will say on this. This is primarily because the definition of evil is not fixed between you and me. One man's poison(evil0 is another man's food (good). On the other case, that we do not know the purpose of something doesn't compulsorily mean that that thing is useless or unfair. That you do not know why God made evil doesn't mean that God is bad, or unfair, or inconsiderate, or irrational, or non-existent. i do not know why God made you. i do not know the value of everything that i see. i do not understand why there are a zillion stars and i'm not making profit from that. i do not fully comprehend the use of other planets, and galaxies. Still, i know that God is all wise, only wise, righteous and holy. Whatsoever He made has its purpose even if i do not see or know it. In our ignorance we may wonder, what's the use or purpose of things around us like our neighbours, to gravity, to fire, to fear, to friction. If there were no gravity, maybe Mr A wouldn't break his back, but some of us know how important gravity is, some don't. If not for friction, company Z would not lose that wonderful machine/equipment. I recall in intro technology when we were taught the advantages and disadvantages of friction. And what of fire. How do you feel about fire if it affected you by razing your car, house or body? Even fear, what's the use of fear? Do you know that we all need some fear? i believe it's much the same way with God making evil. Maybe it wasn't for us like the rainbow's rarely of any economic value in the stock market. But it is useful where it is useful.
Now for the believer, God has made a bypass, in sending us Jesus Christ His Son. With Jesus, believers are seated together in heavenly places far above all the earth. What that means is Romans 8v28

Rom 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

In other words, that is frustration for the devil. That in the mean time, while we await the end of all sickness, pain, disaster and co, which would be when jesus comes again and which was clearly said by jesus while on earth. Whil;e we wait for this, we can overcome and live as if in Heaven while actually on earth. that is, despite sickness, pain, death, disappointment, and all what may be thrown at us while on earth,we still obey God and glorify Him. that is, if you slap me, it's a glorious opportunity to show the grace of God. If you shower me with gifts, it's still praise the Lord, God is good. it means, the devil has lost already any one that he throws or does. We do not fear 'evil' like others that don't know God. We're not particular to escape it. We, as believers are MORE THAN conquerors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prosperity Gospel Preachers (Pastor Chris ) Spread Peniaphobia- Fear Of Povertyl / When You Had Sex In The Dream But You Didn't Release / What Do You Know About Idemili Shrine???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.