Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Tinubu Reveals Why He Has Declined Interviews And Debates - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Reveals Why He Has Declined Interviews And Debates (28709 Views)

Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria / Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members / 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Reveals Why He Has Declined Interviews And Debates by Newton2024: 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Imagine see the damnnn fuckkking excuse

But to be sincere if tinubu should win this election then the world is gonna see we Nigerians as the biggest fools and they will mock us till the end of time

Imagine after the eight years of we experiencing a sick president

We want to allow tribalism distract us again so another sick and old person will be installed again

And the number of votes tinubu is gonna receive will determine the number of people mentality deranged in this country
Moh247 Seunmsg sarrki Ttalk FreeStuffsNG yarimo I8Xtians and other urchin things

Re: Tinubu Reveals Why He Has Declined Interviews And Debates by airsaylongcome: 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
Skty:

Wetin u de highlight for there? Person talk true, u de highlight...I hope nor be u be the number one for mentally deranged wen he de talk?

r/swoosh
Re: Tinubu Reveals Why He Has Declined Interviews And Debates by yarimo(m): 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
Newton2024:

Moh247 Seunmsg sarrki Ttalk FreeStuffsNG yarimo I8Xtians and other urchin things
in democracy everyone has right of choice, your choice must not be my choice . Go and campaign for your choice that is all and stop typing and tagging people with useless narration
Re: Tinubu Reveals Why He Has Declined Interviews And Debates by Fadayomideji: 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/one-on-one-interview-they-want-to-use-me-to-make-money-tinubu/
baba is telling us he is just 70 years old, all tinubu supporters will not make heaven if they don't change, vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals Why He Has Declined Interviews And Debates by BabaAgba79(m): 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

But to be sincere if tinubu should win this election then the world is gonna see we Nigerians as the biggest fools and they will mock us till the end of time

We want to allow tribalism distract us again so another sick and old person will be installed again

And the number of votes tinubu is gonna receive will determine the number of people mentality deranged in this country

What if Nigeria fares better if Tinubu wins? Just bury ur head in shame or do urself the worst! Tinubu is the best among all!
Re: Tinubu Reveals Why He Has Declined Interviews And Debates by bewla(m): 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
DSC7:
His dead brain simply cannot make any reasonable contribution grin...

He Will end up speaking in tongues of balablu cheesy
Ha ba let your hate have limit now

Him done try no matter what he won't be brock even if he loses the election
Re: Tinubu Reveals Why He Has Declined Interviews And Debates by BRATISLAVA: 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
airsaylongcome:

…us Nigerians…

…us experiencing…

He's stoned. Us can attribute his posts to his state of being stoned.
Re: Tinubu Reveals Why He Has Declined Interviews And Debates by airsaylongcome: 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

He's stoned. Us can attribute his posts to his state of being stoned.

He has been copy-pasting that all day. I tried and tried but I could no longer resist. But let we see whether he will correct it
Re: Tinubu Reveals Why He Has Declined Interviews And Debates by BRATISLAVA: 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
airsaylongcome:

He has been copy-pasting that all day. I tried and tried but I could no longer resist. But let we see whether he will correct it

Lol!

I enjoyed that more than I should.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals Why He Has Declined Interviews And Debates by Newton2024: 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
yarimo:
in democracy everyone has right of choice, your choice must not be my choice . Go and campaign for your choice that is all and stop typing and tagging people with useless narration

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Reveals Why He Has Declined Interviews And Debates by Naijagoodman: 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
Then use tvc as your platform and make the money for yourself. This old man plans to be responsible for absolutely nothing if ever, God forbids, he wins
Re: Tinubu Reveals Why He Has Declined Interviews And Debates by yarimo(m): 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
[quote author=Newton2024 post=118927745][/quote]OBI is criminal and anyone supporting him is also a criminal --- elder statesman ASARI DOKUBO
OBI himself knows he is not going to win --- SOLUDO anambra state governor

Re: Tinubu Reveals Why He Has Declined Interviews And Debates by Ovieemmanuel: 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

damm nigga you are right.
Re: Tinubu Reveals Why He Has Declined Interviews And Debates by newnigerdelta00: 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
Akpangbo:
Marketable? A drug lord. In Nigeria anything goes.

He's better than your father the rapist

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals Why He Has Declined Interviews And Debates by themanderon: 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
The arrogance. That was how Buhari was begging Nigerians to vote for him that he will solve Nigeria's myriad of problems but today he is telling them after ruining the economy and causing hunger and starvation that anyone who claims to be hungry should go to the farm. The same farm that his brothers have been having a field day decimating villagers and farmers. Nigerians be wise.
Re: Tinubu Reveals Why He Has Declined Interviews And Debates by OLOKOESHIN: 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Your people are mentally deranged. You are not even productive but to dope white men up and down in the name of hustle. Maggot

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals Why He Has Declined Interviews And Debates by backtovillage: 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ronaldo lomo
Re: Tinubu Reveals Why He Has Declined Interviews And Debates by 77up(m): 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
Enddy50ty:
See who's calling himself marketable grin grin angry grin I laugh in Japanese.
I hope those London people that he's talking to have their PVC to cast their votes there in London come February 2023?
You may hate him , I don't care and I don't think he will ever know you do but the truth is Tinubu is one of the biggest name in the world.
Re: Tinubu Reveals Why He Has Declined Interviews And Debates by Elibaba1: 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
Aufbauh:
Tinubu is a big name!

The confidence, glamour, phonics and authority at which this man BAT speaks is captivating.

He said I'm aware that Tinubu is a marketable candidate hence they want to make money off him but he won't afford them such privilege.

Confidence, glamour yen yen yen… yet small question for Chatham house e dey doge am give Alake and the rest. Does that represent confidence to you
Re: Tinubu Reveals Why He Has Declined Interviews And Debates by Prettygirl200(f): 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
Na wa oooo so when they are counting people, recruit 50million youths and babablu, Blu bulaba also wants to be counted among the living? So pathetic!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals Why He Has Declined Interviews And Debates by Benoxvals(m): 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2022
From a man who claims he wants to serve the nation?
Re: Tinubu Reveals Why He Has Declined Interviews And Debates by fasbat(m): 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
Akpangbo:
Marketable? A drug lord. In Nigeria anything goes.
if police picked you up now to prove your stupid and baseless allegations, you will be crying like baby?
Re: Tinubu Reveals Why He Has Declined Interviews And Debates by Mrmb: 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
2blessed01:
You're obviously tired of disgrace your urchins with your bahoo laboo/ speaking in tongues languages shocked shocked
We know all that OLD MAN....no dey cap dust for here grin grin

But you are not tired of embarrassing yourself publicly by not being able to construct a correct sentence...
Re: Tinubu Reveals Why He Has Declined Interviews And Debates by Mrmb: 10:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

When he wins you can deny being a Nigerian and seek Togolese citizenship
Re: Tinubu Reveals Why He Has Declined Interviews And Debates by Mrmb: 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
Klington:
Tinubu is very dumb and completely empty.

He knows next to nothing.

He should be in the old people's home watching cartoons and some Yoruba movies.

The whole of your family put together don't know and have never achieved 10% of what he knows and achieved.....
Re: Tinubu Reveals Why He Has Declined Interviews And Debates by Mrmb: 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
symbianDON:
I'm yet to read an excuse more ridiculous than this!!! If he's so marketable as he claims, then he has even more reasons to showcase his marketability by engaging other contestants in meaningful debates!

The best things don't come cheap
Re: Tinubu Reveals Why He Has Declined Interviews And Debates by ogunsbanjul(m): 11:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
I feel the pains of those of you who hate this man called Tinubu ignorantly.

know this and have peace of mind.

The greater your destiny the harder your battles.
Re: Tinubu Reveals Why He Has Declined Interviews And Debates by 1801onee: 2:16am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

AsleepTV and Rufai won't like this at all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7HI8wO1ZUg

is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Re: Tinubu Reveals Why He Has Declined Interviews And Debates by 2blessed01(m): 6:24am On Dec 06, 2022
Mrmb:

But you are not tired of embarrassing yourself publicly by not being able to construct a correct sentence...
Eyaa... you're obviously pained because I attacked your old druggie grin grin
Sorry oo grin

Re: Tinubu Reveals Why He Has Declined Interviews And Debates by frog12: 8:21am On Dec 06, 2022
the man is SICK. only a fool go believe this
Re: Tinubu Reveals Why He Has Declined Interviews And Debates by virginchaser(m): 9:45am On Dec 06, 2022
I think he is right. It the most frequently trend name in Nigeria blog of recent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) / Tinubu Appoints Temitope Ilori As First Female DG Of NACA, Relocates Agency / Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.