Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,667 members, 7,851,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? (4573 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / ..... / Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by asab(m): 7:34am On Feb 28, 2006
Would you date a girl who is a nerd
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by axeprince(m): 4:55am On Mar 01, 2006
YES, any further question?
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:08am On Mar 01, 2006
axeprince:

YES, any further question?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by whitesoftx(m): 11:21am On Mar 01, 2006
Simply yes!

@Rhodalyn
You laugh too much! dont you know you will wear out your jaw like dat undecided
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:23am On Mar 01, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by whitesoftx(m): 11:31am On Mar 01, 2006
Naah, not again Rhodalyn. embarassed

Do you know that Scientist proof it that there is a specified amount of laughter to each and every one on heart? who knows, better dont finish it so quickly lipsrsealed 'cos I wont borrow you mine o and there is no hope of re-activating yours from nature/God! even no hopeless of re-actiavting it! so, be careful grin
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:35am On Mar 01, 2006
i will be whitesoftx i'll only laugh just a tiny bit cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by whitesoftx(m): 11:42am On Mar 01, 2006
Yah! good gurl! dats ma gurl. wink

So, are you Nerd? so I can go ahead and marry you lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:45am On Mar 01, 2006
no!!! i aint a nerd!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by Skidoc(m): 11:54am On Mar 01, 2006
Yes! It's a big plus for me. cool
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by thekrafter(m): 11:58am On Mar 01, 2006
Definitely!! The geek shall inherit the earth!
Plus we make the best lovers!!

The brain is the sexiest part of a woman.
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by whitesoftx(m): 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2006
@thekrafter

whats this POEM all about? are you trying to impress somebody here! I hope its not what I'm thinking undecided
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by chrisd(m): 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2006
A sex nerd, of course I will
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by thekrafter(m): 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2006
@whitesoftx
Lol
grin grin grin
What poem? And impress who? Hmm? I wonder what you're talking about 'cos I have NO idea. cheesy
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2006
i do, i do, i do, i do, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by whitesoftx(m): 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2006
@Rhodalyn
You do what? now you laughing in a dozen time lipsrsealed embarassed didn't I warn you? undecided

@thekrafter
Dont mind me, I just enjoyed your flow cheesy
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2006
i do have the idea to why thekrafter said that poem cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
sorry im not gonna laugh too much again cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by whitesoftx(m): 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2006
@Rhodalyn
Poor gurl! please dont cry embarassed I never told you to cry undecided ok, what about this little smile smiley
Babe dont cry! Thats Ma Gurl!

so, whats the idea to the poem? thinking he's gonna dig on you wink
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2006
ok, now im not gonna cry smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

the idea to the poem was to impress you!!!!!! he fancies you!!!!! cheesy
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by thekrafter(m): 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2006
Rhodalyn:

the idea to the poem was to impress you!!!!!! he fancies you!!!!! cheesy

Hold up!!
Wait a minute!!
STOP!!

Alright, two of you stop beating about the bush and say u fancy the pants off each other. Just say it!!

I feel so used
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by thekrafter(m): 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2006
But back to the topic,

i never wanted my girlfriend more than on the day she told me she used Google. cheesy

That was HOTT!! (It was a while back, mind you)
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2006
thekrafter:

Hold up!!
Wait a minute!!
STOP!!

Alright, two of you stop beating about the bush and say u fancy the pants off each other. Just say it!!

I feel so used
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy which of those commands do you want us to obey first grin
thekrafter:

But back to the topic,

i never wanted my girlfriend more than on the day she told me she used Google. cheesy

That was HOTT!! (It was a while back, mind you)
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by humpzz: 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2006
i mean as a lady i know how nerds are come on now tell if u won't date a sexy girl over bookworm who barely even knows how to dress like a lady.

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by chrisd(m): 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2006
Depends if she has big breasts. grin
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2006
i dont like girls with very big breast
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by chrisd(m): 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2006
Did not mean MASSIVE and short grin
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by thekrafter(m): 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2006
Rhodalyn:

i don't like girls with very big breast

Jealous? grin grin
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2006
chrisd:

Did not mean MASSIVE and short grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy :Dhow can breast be short shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
thekrafter:

Jealous? grin grin
no way!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by chrisd(m): 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2006
I meant massive breasts and a short lady in height. So what your size then, less than 34B
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2006
massive breast and a short lady?yuck!!!
my size? wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by chrisd(m): 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2006
Yes your size
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2006
is the same as that of your girlfriend's cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? / Funny Things Children Do Without Thinking ! (hilarious Photos) / Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.