Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) (24594 Views)

At Chatham House, Tinubu Drops Another Gaffe / Tinubu's Response On How He Will Tackle Oil Theft Sparks "Funny" Reactions / Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Kroosx5663: 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
Those people clapping are the problem of the country

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by toprealman: 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
Those people clapping are the major problem we have in Nigeria.I'm almost sure that Ayade, a PhD holder, is the one shouting mmmh, to such a show of shame.

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Gingerbreadman2: 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

he answered it clearly

There is the one stealing and the one receiving (receivers are mostly the white country/company), who pretend they are not doing anything whereas they are the chief enabler and facilitator of oil theft and bogus corruption

Oga your answer is way clearer than what Tinubu mumbled. Tinubu answer is faaaar form clear. Maybe he should carry you sso you answer his questions for him
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
What's wrong in that statement?

Are you people so bereft of knowledge to understand to understand parable when you come across one

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Starhearts: 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
Vipro:
Please, between Hostel and Off campus which is better for a student in the University?

Hostel

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Reyhzor(m): 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
Mccullum:

Cry me a river, I'm voting for Tinubu, only uncivilized person will be insulting sensibility of others over their choices.

I'm not mentally derailed, I'm making my choice, my choice is Jagaban in 2023. you're just suffering from inferiority complex.

Omoh no be cry river matter oo.
If you vote him, no japa next year because if you try am ....
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Henrymas(m): 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
Baba Blu has to "classify the receiver as taking blood money" just like the blood money you collect from your urchins and daylight thieves, who intimidate,beat up conductors, and damage the vehicles of transporters in Lagos, to forcefully collect blood money from them.
Your disgrace at the polls will be phenomenal.
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Gingerbreadman2: 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
Adejuwonhis:
This is commendable it actually meant we are not only going to tackle oil theft but also those people they are selling it to

That's not what he said
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Moh247: 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
kingyakos:

Guy stop talking so You won't talk nonsense like tinubu. None of tinubu campaign video has been edited and you can go ahead and vote him if he's your choice.

If my comment is nonsense to you I think common sense should make you ignore them next time

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by kingyakos: 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

he answered it clearly

There is the one stealing and the one receiving (receivers are mostly the white country/company), who pretend they are not doing anything whereas they are the chief enabler and facilitator of oil theft and bogus corruption

You've sold your intelligence for tribalism.
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by TjOmori31: 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
Eegev

Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Kelechi009: 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
Angelfrost:

Where is the answer in what you wrote above??!

If this were an exam question, would what you posted up there earn you full marks?!!

Leave him, Agbadorians don't usually have sense.
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Godispeace: 4:43pm On Dec 05, 2022
ode , face ur cursed biafra iPOB/ESN and leaves with our next president of Nigeria . weyre olofo jati jati
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Tinubu can't be our president

if tinubu should win this election then the world is gonna see we Nigerians as the biggest fools and they will mock us till the end of time

Imagine after the eight years of we experiencing a sick president

We want to allow tribalism distract us again so another sick and old person will be installed again

And the number of votes tinubu is gonna receive will determine the number of people mentality deranged in this country

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by sanya4good(m): 4:43pm On Dec 05, 2022
olatade:
It's obvious that Tinubu wants to become president and leave it for people to do the job. Same thing Buhari is doing that has kept us where we are today.

You are very correct there....

If BAT ever becomes the president of this country his cronies will rule for him and the people will suffer for it.
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Gingerbreadman2: 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
Moh247:

If my comment is nonsense to you I think common sense should make you ignore them next time

Or common sense would make him correct you, so you don't drag others down with your nonsense
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Moh247: 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
Gingerbreadman2:

Or common sense would make him correct you, so you don't drag others down with your nonsense

I think it's foolishness that makes anyone think their life duty is to be correcting people's opinion all about social media like a nuisance

The forum already created report button for civilised sensible people
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by IMASTEX: 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
Homiesjinxbank:
Why some idiot dey clap self? Because me i no hear anything
They are clapping for their balance money. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Adejuwonhis(m): 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
Gingerbreadman2:

That's not what he said
Ok sir
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by InvertedHammer: 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
/

How do you stop someone from stealing your pot of soup?
1. Lock the door
2. Lock the refrigerator
3. Secure the compound

Talking about those who eat the pot of soup after the theft is idiotic at best. He is talking about the goat after it has left the barn.

Prevention! Prevention!! Prevention!!!

Like they say, prevention is better than cure. But do you expect an Alzheimer ravaged brain to grasp this basic concept?

/

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by MadamExcellency: 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

he answered it clearly

You mean "The receiver of the oil theft has taken blood money " is the solution he meant?
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by azikiweironsi(m): 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
I'm not surprised. Analysis has started. The interview has not even finished, they have already analysing his accent, some already complaining on his hands and some are already not agreed with the clapping in hall.
I said it before, they're not really interested in whatever he's saying wether good or bad.
Most especially why he cleverly dodged their interviews.
Children of hates and perdition.
I didn't name names o. Analyse your own candidate and vote for your choice. Simple as ABC

2 Likes

Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by obyrich(m): 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
olatade:
It's obvious that Tinubu wants to become president and leave it for people to do the job. Same thing Buhari is doing that has kept us where we are today.
This is why they are supporting him.
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Angrymode: 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Tinubu can't be our president

if tinubu should win this election then the world is gonna see we Nigerians as the biggest fools and they will mock us till the end of time

Imagine after the eight years of we experiencing a sick president

We want to allow tribalism distract us again so another sick and old person will be installed again

And the number of votes tinubu is gonna receive will determine the number of people mentality deranged in this country

My brother, I'm actually afraid for this country considering most of us are mad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by 2blessed01(m): 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Zombidiots don get another content to edit for next one week, them go con trend am for WhatsApp and Twitter

As e de pain you.....E DEY SWEET US grin
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Enskynelson(m): 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
Vipro:
Please, between Hostel and Off campus which is better for a student in the University?
It depends on you and the University. In some Universities, hostel is better (proximity, comfort in terms of water and power supply, security, maybe cost, and people are not too much per room). But in some Universities, these may not be true of the hostels. It may not be safer, it may not be less expensive, and it may not be more comfortable in terms of power supply, water supply etc. Your person also matters... If u will cherish your privacy, comfort in terms of sleep when u want and have it quiet whenever u want... U have to consider getting a place outside the hostel.

2 Likes

Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by denitro(m): 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:
Oil theft has to be tackled from both ends. From the Buyers and from the smuglers.

Obidiotts are too dumb to understand.

The question is how will it be tackled?
Even the layman on the street knows it has to be tackled from both ends, the question is how?
Reclassifying the question is another way of saying you don't have any idea how it can be tackled.
Tinubu was my governor for 8 years, he succeeded by throwing money at every problem. Not every
problem can be solved with money and he seems to be finding that out now.
Atiku tried it for years and still couldn't win.
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Tobijays: 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
Vipro:
Hostel for serious students that don’t want distractions offk for steady nacks. First year should be in school hostel

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Lilfire(m): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
How can any body in his right senses vote this man gosh our own don finish if him win oh
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by whytediamond(m): 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

he answered it clearly

Where is the answer to the question bro?
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by alfredilly: 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
If not for some naive Yoruba youth, Peter Obi name should have been banned In South West. Everywhere online, you won't find a single Igbo who isn't for Obi. That's how to understand conspiracy. There criticism of Tinubu is a reflection of their habitual discrimination of every top Yoruba man. I remember how we all cebrated Chimamanda Adichie breakakthrough with her novel. That same lady used her platform lampoon a Adeleke or one Yoruba write, can't remember the name properly . We all celebrated the brilliance of Okomjo Iweala, Charles Soludo and other in the economic team of Obasanjo. We even forgot that Frank Iweke don't mind the fact that Frank Nweke Junior was playing the role of Lai Mohammed, his brilliance d enthralled us. But Kemi Adeosun was castigated and frustrated out of office. Every brilliant Yoruba personality who worked under Buhari was a villain to them. Till date, we still respect Chinua Achieve but Igbo have never spare nice words for Whole Soyinka. He is described as puppet of the novel Laurette institutite in Stolckorm. They don't even recognize the sacrifice he made to them during Biafra war

Generation Z, you are on the bed with the wrong people. Young join their bandwagon of self adulation but always quick to condemn your own. You obsession with social media trend is robbing you of your brain. No to be left behind syndrome has made you forgot you are on the bed with people who will turn back to spite you when you advance your own interest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Skty: 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
Mccullum:

Cry me a river, I'm voting for Tinubu, only uncivilized person will be insulting sensibility of others over their choices.

I'm not mentally derailed, I'm making my choice, my choice is Jagaban in 2023. you're just suffering from inferiority complex.

You might not be mentally derailed, but u are definitely mentally deranged

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mustapha Salihu: APC Suspends National Vice-chairman (north-east) For Anti-part / House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days / Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.