Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) (24590 Views)

At Chatham House, Tinubu Drops Another Gaffe / Tinubu's Response On How He Will Tackle Oil Theft Sparks "Funny" Reactions / Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Skty: 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
alfredilly:
If not for some naive Yoruba youth, Peter Obi name should have been banned In South West. Everywhere online, you won't find a single Igbo who isn't for Obi. That's how to understand conspiracy. There criticism of Tinubu is a reflection of their habitual discrimination of every top Yoruba man. I remember how we all cebrated Chimamanda Adichie breakakthrough with her novel. That same lady used her platform lampoon a Adeleke or one Yoruba write, can't remember the name properly . We all celebrated the brilliance of Okomjo Iweala, Charles Soludo and other in the economic team of Obasanjo. We even forgot that Frank Iweke don't mind the fact that Frank Nweke Junior was playing the role of Lai Mohammed, his brilliance d enthralled us. But Kemi Adeosun was castigated and frustrated out of office. Every brilliant Yoruba personality who worked under Buhari was a villain to them. Till date, we still respect Chinua Achieve but Igbo have never spare nice words for Whole Soyinka. He is described as puppet of the novel Laurette institutite in Stolckorm. They don't even recognize the sacrifice he made to them during Biafra war

Generation Z, you are on the bed with the wrong people. Young join their bandwagon of self adulation but always quick to condemn your own. You obsession with social media trend is robbing you of your brain. No to be left behind syndrome has made you forgot you are on the bed with people who will turn back to spite you when you advance your own interest.

We de talk who go cure the hunger, insecurity, economic issues wen Buhari put us, u de talk of Frank nweke, Chinua Achebe, Wole Soyinka,Stockholm syndrome .. same way Buhari came in with ekedc/bedc certificate....we were warned we didn't listen..I beg receive small sense

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Zombidiots don get another content to edit for next one week, them go con trend am for WhatsApp and Twitter

Meanwhile PDP is asking Lagosians to dump the affliction called APC grin
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Franzinni: 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
Lamba Lori bulaba!!!
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by fx45(m): 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:
Oil theft has to be tackled from both ends. From the Buyers and from the smuglers.

Obidiotts are too dumb to understand.
How does he intend to tackle Oil Theft? That is the question! What's the relationship between receiving blood money and tackling oil theft?
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Blaze14k: 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Zombidiots don get another content to edit for next one week, them go con trend am for WhatsApp and Twitter

Oga stop makin mockery of urself uve started sounding like ur thru alot of misery. U dont even know who to blame anymore
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by etrouble: 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tinubu just said Oyinbos should be arrested for buying stolen oil.

That's all
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Moh247: 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
Blaze14k:

Oga stop makin mockery of urself uve started sounding like ur thru alot of misery. U dont even know who to blame anymore

Must Zombidiots qoute me like attention seeking deplorables

Haba, Zombidiots should please have diginity and stop craving attention about constituting nuisance
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Blaze14k: 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
kk2027:
After talking to us through proxies all these while,

Even in a live debate, he's still answering questions through proxies

Wahala grin

That mean to get to him will be a very big issue
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Blaze14k: 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
Moh247:

Must Zombidiots qoute me like attention seeking deplorables

Haba, Zombidiots should please have diginity and stop craving attention about constituting nuisance

You are like reno who criticize everyone buh once u criticize him it becomes an attack.. honestly all zombidiots u use to create ur rhetorics is pure shambles. Im wonderin if this is how u relate to any igbo person u see.

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Moh247: 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2022
Blaze14k:

You are like reno who criticize everyone buh once u criticize him it becomes an attack.. honestly all zombidiots u use to create ur rhetorics is pure shambles

Then focus on your own comment and get the fvck outta My comment or that of Reno

Or shouldn't we be the one seeking to comment on your post if you are relevant
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Adek15(m): 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Tinubu can't be our president

if tinubu should win this election then the world is gonna see we Nigerians as the biggest fools and they will mock us till the end of time

Imagine after the eight years of we experiencing a sick president

We want to allow tribalism distract us again so another sick and old person will be installed again

And the number of votes tinubu is gonna receive will determine the number of people mentality deranged in this country
lol. From an alleged scammer. You and Tinubu, no difference
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by ZUBY77(m): 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
Shameless man. You won't go and take care of your health.
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Blaze14k: 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
Moh247:

Then focus on your own comment and get the fvck outta My comment or that of Reno

Or shouldn't we be the one seeking to comment on your post if you are relevant

I cant let u create ur narrative and feel comfortable about it. You are too shallow cos u come online to talk rubbish. If i met u face to face and u to me like this i will keep u in ur place.

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Moh247: 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
Blaze14k:

I cant let u create ur narrative and feel comfortable about it. You are too shallow cos u come online to talk rubbish. If i met u face to face and u to me like this i will keep u in ur place.

Now is that all.. have a great day and stop seeking petty attention
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Blaze14k: 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
Moh247:

Now is that all.. have a great day and stop seeking petty attention

I dont need attention from u scumbag. Come meet me face and i teach u how to stop talkin trash

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Dixon06(m): 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
You are blinded by your hate and tribalism. Kill it before it kills you!

alfredilly:
If not for some naive. Yoruba youth, Obi name should have been banned in South West. Everywhere online, you will never find a single Igbo who is not for Obi. That's how to understand conspiracy. There criticism of Tinubu is a reflection of their habitual discrimination of every top Yoruba men. .

I remember how we all celebrated Chimamanda Adichie breakthrough with her novel. That same lady later used her platform to lampoon Adeleke, a Yoruba writer. Don't think I recalled the name correctly. We all celebrated the brilliance of Okonjo Iweala, Charles Soludo and every member of Obasanjo economic team. We aren't even mindful of the fact that Frank Nweke Junior was playing the role of Lai Mohammed. But they castigated Kami Adeosun and mock her exit from Buhari government . Every brilliant Yoruba personality in Buhari government, they painted as incompetent.

We still respect Chinua Achieve till date but they spare no word of commendation for Whole Soyinka. To them, he is a puppet of the nobel Laurette organization in Stockolm. They even forget the sacrifice he made for them during the Biafra war.

Generation Z, you are on the bed with the worng people. You join the self adulation bandwagon but always quick to criticize your your. Your obsession with trend has made your lost your self awareness. Your are caught in do not let behind syndrome .
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Dixon06(m): 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
Town crier!
Go and meet your ass

Blaze14k:

I dont need attention from u scumbag. Come meet me face and i teach u how to stop talkin trash
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Spy360(m): 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
alfredilly:
If not for some naive. Yoruba youth, Obi name should have been banned in South West. Everywhere online, you will never find a single Igbo who is not for Obi. That's how to understand conspiracy. There criticism of Tinubu is a reflection of their habitual discrimination of every top Yoruba men. .

I remember how we all celebrated Chimamanda Adichie breakthrough with her novel. That same lady later used her platform to lampoon Adeleke, a Yoruba writer. Don't think I recalled the name correctly. We all celebrated the brilliance of Okonjo Iweala, Charles Soludo and every member of Obasanjo economic team. We aren't even mindful of the fact that Frank Nweke Junior was playing the role of Lai Mohammed. But they castigated Kami Adeosun and mock her exit from Buhari government . Every brilliant Yoruba personality in Buhari government, they painted as incompetent.

We still respect Chinua Achieve till date but they spare no word of commendation for Whole Soyinka. To them, he is a puppet of the nobel Laurette organization in Stockolm. They even forget the sacrifice he made for them during the Biafra war.

Generation Z, you are on the bed with the worng people. You join the self adulation bandwagon but always quick to criticize your your. Your obsession with trend has made your lost your self awareness. Your are caught in do not let behind syndrome .
You did not say how Igbos condemned Ekweremadu, how they condemned the likes of Rochas etc.

This has nothing to do with tribe. Sense can be both present and lacking irrespective of which tribe you belong. You don't expect Yorubas to clap for evil because the perpetrator is yoruba. Not everyone is a tribal bigot. Check yourself well.
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Metrofox(m): 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
alfredilly:

Kpele o .. Generation A
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by seunjungle1(m): 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
We are seriously giving you hard headache right?
Tinubu is our next president
What can you say to those brilliant answers from Asiwaju mr man?
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr

if tinubu should win this election then the world is gonna see we Nigerians as the biggest fools and they will mock us till the end of time

We want to allow tribalism distract us again so another sick and old person will be installed again

And the number of votes tinubu is gonna receive will determine the number of people mentality deranged in this country
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by arantess: 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
alfredilly:

You got two likes from sick demented fools like you, dumb fvck!
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Bigchristo: 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
alfredilly:

You’re suffering from religion and tribalism sickness, you’re sick like the person you’re trying to defend

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by symbianDON(m): 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
promise4040:
The question is how will you tackle oil theft? Nobody gives a damn about what the receiver is getting (blood money) because we already know. But how will you put an end to it?
no be person wey understand question de answer am?? Tinubu is bubari pro max limited edition grin
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by flexyrule(m): 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
alfredilly:

Your level of tribalism deserves a place in the Guinness Book of Records.

S - O - A - B

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by 00FFT00(m): 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
alfredilly:

A tribalist's monologue.

Igbos are in bed with their Yoruba brothers and sisters in partnership to rescue this country and build a better life for all Nigerians, even as we speak. Something that is not lost to even someone who is seeking to stir up tribal sentiments to obfuscate the gross inadequacies of Tinubu's candidacy. You know much better than the jaundiced narrative you spewed up there.

When it becomes more obvious to you that Tinubu will not make the cut, and that will happen in short order, then come join us in building a new Nigeria. You know you want to.

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by obyno82: 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
alfredilly:

Do you know you are a first class daft. Soyinka and Achebe were bosom friend even at the time of achebe's death. Soyinka is still welcomed to Achebe's home in the US and in Ogidi any day anytime. You guys just wake up and spread lies and disinformation. Honestly you need to be beaten enough is enough of all this mischief from you lots.

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by obyno82: 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
seguntijan:
Buhari has made it possible for Deeper Life Bible Church to hold a big crusade in Adamawa state which was not possible under PDP. When Tinubu takes over, he will also make it possible for Obi to visit Agulu and it's environ on Mondays.

You don't have sense
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Tareq1105: 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
kk2027:
The moderator shouldnt have allowed for someone to be helping answer questions directed at him in a live interview

The first time he manage to attend a debate, they allow BAT to be appointing proxies to answer for him

Are there no rules in programs like this?

Poor job in my opinion

The moderator actually directed the question to ElRufai. Not that Tinubu passed the question to ElRufai. So stop misleading people.
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by joepepsy(m): 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
Go meet your regular olosho kid.
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by obyno82: 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
Moh247:

If my comment is nonsense to you I think common sense should make you ignore them next time

guy if you really have shame you will advise Tinubu to throw in the towel. He is making it so obvious that he is unfit. Trust the oyibos there they will be patronizing in your front then make fun of you behind you.
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by themanderon: 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
alfredilly:

All these your nonsense talk will not fly. Your attempt to put a schism between the real progressive omuluabis and igbos will not work. Igbos once supported Obasanjo against their very own Ojukwu. They also supported Others before their very own Okadigbo that was running as vice to Buhari. It is only fair like the respected pa Ayo Adebanjo said that Igbos should produce the next president but greed and avarice will not allow baba emilokan accept this idea because he feels it is his turn to rule not because he has anything to offer. I would personally have supported Osinbajo so we can have an issue based campaign but nay baba bulabaaa had other ideas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Plateau Lawmakers Fight At Stormy Session, Break Chairs / NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody / EFCC Arrests Achike Udenwa - Dumebiifeanyi.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.