Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) (24593 Views)

At Chatham House, Tinubu Drops Another Gaffe / Tinubu's Response On How He Will Tackle Oil Theft Sparks "Funny" Reactions / Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by 1801o: 2:18am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Zombidiots don get another content to edit for next one week, them go con trend am for WhatsApp and Twitter

is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by 1939n: 2:19am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

If my comment is nonsense to you I think common sense should make you ignore them next time

Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by 1939n: 2:19am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

I think it's foolishness that makes anyone think their life duty is to be correcting people's opinion all about social media like a nuisance

The forum already created report button for civilised sensible people

Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by 1939nn: 2:21am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

Must Zombidiots qoute me like attention seeking deplorables

Haba, Zombidiots should please have diginity and stop craving attention about constituting nuisance

Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by 1939nn: 2:21am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

Then focus on your own comment and get the fvck outta My comment or that of Reno

Or shouldn't we be the one seeking to comment on your post if you are relevant

Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by 1939nine: 2:22am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

Now is that all.. have a great day and stop seeking petty attention

Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by saysugar(m): 6:31am On Dec 06, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Tinubu can't be our president

if tinubu should win this election then the world is gonna see we Nigerians as the biggest fools and they will mock us till the end of time

Imagine after the eight years of we experiencing a sick president

We want to allow tribalism distract us again so another sick and old person will be installed again

And the number of votes tinubu is gonna receive will determine the number of people mentality deranged in this country
then we should vote obi right,why u no choose sowore? kwankwanso? Kola abiola? Are dey not young? Obi is the only young candidate bah? U all southeast sick
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Lazyreporta(m): 7:52am On Dec 06, 2022
AstralBody:

As e dey pain dem,e go dey sweet us grin grin
Will u get out from my sight,u worthless piece of shiit

You just proved me right with your response.
Illiterate
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by AstralBody: 9:26am On Dec 06, 2022
Lazyreporta:

You just proved me right with your response.
Illiterate
Urchin,u are the illiterate here and a big fool at that. Oh u call urself an educated person,but u are advocating for an old man with a dead brain to lead you. I spit on ur worthless carcass!
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Gboom: 9:49am On Dec 06, 2022
themanderon:

Still they voted Obj over their very own so your ranting does not hold any water. If Osinbajo had been the flag bearer we would not be having this conversation but nay your greedy kleptomaniac mentor had other ideas.
Osinbajo that you guys have been calling so many names like fake pastor, betrayer, judas and so on. It would have been worst because of the mindset you guys have that it is the turn of iboes
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Lazyreporta(m): 9:53am On Dec 06, 2022
AstralBody:

Urchin,u are the illiterate here and a big fool at that. Oh u call urself an educated person,but u are advocating for an old man with a dead brain to lead you. I spit on ur worthless carcass!

You're still showing your stupidity.

You're supporting Sowore I guess, if not you're the most idiotic person I have ever seen.

You support a man of above 60 years, yet you are attacking another person of supporting a 70 year old Tinubu.

You need medicine.. You even called him a brain dead again, you're irredeemable.
A brain dead person is certified DEAD!
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by themanderon: 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
Gboom:

Osinbajo that you guys have been calling so many names like fake pastor, betrayer, judas and so on. It would have been worst because of the mindset you guys have that it is the turn of iboes

You are just a mindless tribal champion who has been raised in hate to think anyone that doesn't agree with you must be an ibo. Clear your mind off all forms of hatred and you will think better. Progressive Yorubas and people of other tribes desirous to see a better country are joining forces together to see a better country for us all and there is no form of tribalism from you or your thieving principal that can stop this moving train because the train left the station a long time ago.
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by YoungBruzzy(m): 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
What is the correlation between “How he is going to stop oil theft” and this incoherent answer��
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by AstralBody: 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
Lazyreporta:

You're still showing your stupidity.

You're supporting Sowore I guess, if not you're the most idiotic person I have ever seen.

You support a man of above 60 years, yet you are attacking another person of supporting a 70 year old Tinubu.

You need medicine.. You even called him a brain dead again, you're irredeemable.
A brain dead person is certified DEAD!
If you where not stupid, you would have understood why I classified Tinubu as brain dead. For supporting him, you are worst than a brain dead zombie! Bloody fool!
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Lazyreporta(m): 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
AstralBody:

If you where not stupid, you would have understood why I classified Tinubu as brain dead. For supporting him, you are worst than a brain dead zombie! Bloody fool!

No matter how you tweak it, you are an illiterate.
I do know you are intentionally stubborn just to cover face.

No matter what, you don't classify a living as brain dead.

Imagine saying I should know why you called him dead. How pathetic...
It's politics, no need for bitterness upto wishing him dead.

I really don't want to lose my home training while responding to you..

I won't reply a stupid person like you again
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by Gboom: 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
themanderon:

You are just a mindless tribal champion who has been raised in hate to think anyone that doesn't agree with you must be an ibo. Clear your mind off all forms of hatred and you will think better. Progressive Yorubas and people of other tribes desirous to see a better country are joining forces together to see a better country for us all and there is no form of tribalism from you or your thieving principal that can stop this moving train because the train left the station a long time ago.
Who is your candidate that is a saint.
Are you among or who are the progressive Yorubas?
What impact have you made in your community or street or immediate environment
Re: Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) by AstralBody: 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
Lazyreporta:

No matter how you tweak it, you are an illiterate.
I do know you are intentionally stubborn just to cover face.

No matter what, you don't classify a living as brain dead.

Imagine saying I should know why you called him dead. How pathetic...
It's politics, no need for bitterness upto wishing him dead.

I really don't want to lose my home training while responding to you..

I won't reply a stupid person like you again
Ur father is very stupid. U worthless piece of trash! Tinubu is brain dead,if it does not sound ok for u,u can go fucck urself. Goddamn son of a gone!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles / Mobolaji Johnson Commissions The Lagos City Hall (Throwback Video) / Mustapha Salihu: APC Suspends National Vice-chairman (north-east) For Anti-part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.