Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,987 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians (18974 Views)

Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace / Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians / Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians by herkeem: 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
Hhh
Re: 2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians by blaquebelle: 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
KEVIND:
All i know is a Fulani man cannot rule after Buhari.
Nigeria is not meant for Fulani alone. a new dimension will take shape if Fulani insist on bringing another Fulani man.

Why not, if he is competent enough to tackle our issues head on. I'm not a supporter of Atiku but I don't think tribal and religious politics will take us anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians by oyeb15: 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
Atiku is d best candidate. Imagine Tinubu using Lagos state funds for his election.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians by Sleekfingers: 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
Blogsphere:

…vow to set aside $10b for youth and women empowerment

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/2023-time-to-liberate-yourself-vote-out-apc-atiku-to-lagosians/amp/

Wetin dis clown dey yarn? Both federal and state Apc go win am .
Re: 2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians by onuman: 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
Blogsphere:

…vow to set aside $10b for youth and women empowerment

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/2023-time-to-liberate-yourself-vote-out-apc-atiku-to-lagosians/amp/
.... and vote in who? Atiku?
No way.

Re: 2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians by prinzedy(m): 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
GistFullGround:

Not stadium but TBS (Tafawa Balewa Square)

Ok sir. The TBS is built as what sir? Conference hall abi Cinema �️
Re: 2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians by LegendHero(m): 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
Chai, vote out APC so Lagos can be like Adamawa.

Atiku is finished. See the crowd he pulled lol.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians by jasent(m): 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
fredoooooo:
Alhaji Atiku .. I go vote for TINUBU cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Fixed
Re: 2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians by duro4chang(m): 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
Setting the records straight...

"When I was born in March 1952, nobody knew I would join politics, talkless of running for President. My records have been consistent and there was no mutilation. I am a Tinubu proper....those without history and track records dwell in lies against me. One of the presidential candidates have been rumoured not to be a Nigerian,... I'm a graduate of Chicago, by the way, I've collected my original Certificate from Chicago, I was trained as an accountant by Deloitte, I reached the pinnacle of my career at ExxonMobil. Who among my opponents have these records? That's why they dwell on cheap propaganda......."
BOLA AHMED TINUBU at Chatham House, London

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians by sonature1: 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
prinzedy:
You are good photographer but show us the true picture of the scanty and almost empty stadium

PDP controls many states in Nigeria and can afford to mobilize people to fill up the entire venue.

You people need to grow beyond this level of childish reasoning.

PS: Lagos is a battleground for Peter Obi and Bola Tinubu. Atiku can only get a few votes in Lagos.
Re: 2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians by onuman: 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
diadem10:
Says someone that couldn't develop Adamawa and sold Nigeria petrochemical to himself while he was the VP. Or should we talk about the other shambolic privatisation he did. Nigeria airlines, Nitel, Nigeria electricity disco, ajaokuta Steel etc..

Nitel had to be bought back. Likewise electricity disco. Ajaokuta Steel is still in contention today..

Meanwhile, Tinubu didn't rule anyone's Papa and was never in any federal administration unlike Atiku and Peter Obi who were previously in federal administration and were shambolic as a matter of fact.

Tinubu isn't responsible for your misfortune hence leave him alone.
Yes.
Afrer selling for a token the establishments Nigeria invested billions of Dollars in, Abubakar can now sell Nigeria if given another opportunity at Aso Rock. He finally relocates to his chosen point - Dubai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians by Showpatos: 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
Please is there anyone in the house who is into football center business ...I av small issue with mine and I need expert in the business to put me tru...thanks
08174020246 whatsap
Re: 2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians by ofiko123(m): 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
May God help Nigeria..
Re: 2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2022
diadem10:
Says someone that couldn't develop Adamawa and sold Nigeria petrochemical to himself while he was the VP. Or should we talk about the other shambolic privatisation he did. Nigeria airlines, Nitel, Nigeria electricity disco, ajaokuta Steel etc..

Nitel had to be bought back. Likewise electricity disco. Ajaokuta Steel is still in contention today..

Meanwhile, Tinubu didn't rule anyone's Papa and was never in any federal administration unlike Atiku and Peter Obi who were previously in federal administration and were shambolic as a matter of fact.

Tinubu isn't responsible for your misfortune hence leave him alone.
Urchin rantings, when was Obi in Federal?
Re: 2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians by FuckSilly: 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
Bryan88:
No body likes APC.
You're right, but WE WILL ALL STILL VOTE FOR TINUBU.
TINUBU IS OUR NEXT PRESIDENT WHETHER OSU PIGS, AWÙSÁ OR FOOL ÀNÍ FOOLS LIKES IT OR NOT. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool shocked cool shocked
Re: 2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians by Belleful: 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
The PDP flag bearer also promised to privatize all the refineries to raise $10b for women and youth empowerment in the country.

The only reason Atiku wants power is because of how to own the refinarys

1 Like

Re: 2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians by Traplord09: 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
jimetagambo:
Did lagosians tell him that they were living in bondage grin

Re: 2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians by diadem10: 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Urchin rantings, when was Obi in Federal?

Peter Obi was in Gej federal administration and as a matter of fact, chaired the second shambolic privatisation of Nigeria's electricity disco after it was bought back from the previous Atiku's shambolic privatisation. Also, Peter Obi was the master planner behind Madueke's corruption as confessed by arrested Fidelity's MD Okonkwo.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians by Bryan88(m): 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
FuckSilly:

TINUBU IS OUR NEXT PRESIDENT WHETHER OSU PIGS, AWÙSÁ OR FOOL ÀNÍ FOOLS LIKES IT OR NOT. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool shocked cool shocked
typical sense of an urchin...I was right but yet u stil wan vote for ur push to start urinating machine. Truly one can’t be suporting Tinubu and stil have sense
Re: 2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
diadem10:

Peter Obi was in Gej federal administration and as a matter of fact, chaired the second shambolic privatisation of Nigeria's electricity disco after it was bought back from the previous Atiku's shambolic privatisation. Also, Peter Obi was the master planner behind Madueke's corruption as confessed by arrested Fidelity's MD Okonkwo.
You are not making sense.Tinubu that is the national Leader of Apc that has failed should be voted for abi?
Re: 2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians by Traplord09: 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
FuckSilly:

1 Like

Re: 2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians by diadem10: 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are not making sense.Tinubu that is the national Leader of Apc that has failed should be voted for abi?

Is Tinubu your President or part of any federal administration? You dey ment?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians by fredoooooo: 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
jasent:

Fixed
Fixed ya brain and dat of ya papa first , must you always cheat ?
Re: 2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians by FuckSilly: 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
Bryan88:
typical sense of an urchin...am right and yet stil want to vote for ur push to start urinating machine. Truly one can’t be suporting Tinubu and stil have sense
If you're not a fool, you wouldn't pretend not to know that this election is not about any INTEGRITY but tribe.

The 3 candidates with potentials and that represents the 3 tribes has no INTEGRITY and Obì and aTHIEFkú are the worst of the 3. This only leaves us with Tinubu and he'll definitely win.
He is the only one with better records.

You hate APC and PDP, right? Typical senseless HYPOCRITE.

OBI HAS BEEN A STRONG PDP MEMBER FOR MORE THAN 16 YEARS, HE ONLY LEFT THE PARTY FEW MONTHS AGO AFTER HE LOST IN THE PRIMARIES.

WHAT MAKES HIM A BETTER PERSON NOW?

BECAUSE HE IS NOW IN LABOUR PARTY?

YOU MUST BE SICK IN THE HEAD TO THINK EVERYONE IS AS SENSELESS AS YOU ARE.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians by Sunshine34(m): 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2022
Oppositions with their hate speech, But that Lagos is better than other state. Leave am we like am.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians by Patriotsleague: 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
Liberate from what?

aboki go liberate your people from Almajiri slavery, bokoharam, ignorance and religious extremism, we are good in Lagos.
Re: 2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians by Indispensable85(m): 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
Pdp will not see 25percent in Lagos.
Re: 2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians by Patriotsleague: 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
Sunshine34:
Oppositions with their hate speech, But that Lagos is better than other state. Leave am we like am.
Na mumu aboki.
Re: 2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians by Jostoman: 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
Manny21:
Lagosians are cashing in on this crowd renting business. I understand that more than 50% of those who appear for Atiku also appear for Tinubu. There is indeed serious sapa in the land.
you are wrong lagossians are tired of apc so those people you saw there really love jandor. If atiku or peter obi win presidential election forget lagos is gone.
Re: 2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians by Jostoman: 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
If atiku or peter obi win what happen in osun will happen in Lagos.
Re: 2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians by ufuosman(m): 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
Time for Nigerians to liberate themselves

Vote wisely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDDC To Move To Permanent Headquarters In 2018 / "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.