Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,290 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

With D Very Hi Decent Rate Of Hauza Fulani Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With D Very Hi Decent Rate Of Hauza Fulani Ladies (344 Views)

Why I Date Hausa Fulani Ladies / Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex / Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With D Very Hi Decent Rate Of Hauza Fulani Ladies by Quality20(m): 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
I really wonder why southern brothers don't like to date and marry ladies from the far north, most especially hauza and fulani girls. Or is it that most of our men down south don't like decent girls, why do they find it difficult dating virgin girls? Some guys have told me that they can't be talking with a girl and can't be touching her indiscriminately. Well, I think such guys shd just discipline themselves and maybe hold their discussion or date in public view. There is really much goodness to be gained in dating and marrying these hauza fulani damsels with their very high rate of decency/sexual abstinence or chastity

(1) (Reply)

34-year-old Lady Pays Her Bride Price, Says Husband Can't Afford It / Davido Causes Stir Online Following His Reaction To Portable’s Performance At.. / How To Identify Fake Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.