Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? (2331 Views)

There’s No Much Difference Between Atheists And Theists. / Explaining The Animosity Between Atheists And Theists / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Maynman: 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
jaephoenix:

Scroll up. I was quoting Dliespeaker, not you

Maybe it’s a mistake.

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
jaephoenix:

You always put up that decoy when you're caught. We're not fools cheesy

No I don't. Every issue must be properly disposed before a fresh issue can be raised. That is The Law of valid arguments.
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
jaephoenix:

This never happened in Israel. Guess you haven't bothered to read their history before

Is that how much you deceive yourself? Even the person I answered knew it was True and therefore did not raise it up.
Secondly, if it was not True all my enemies here would have immediately called me a liar. So, nothing for you.
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Is that how much you deceive yourself? Even the person I answered knew it was True and therefore did not raise it up.
Secondly, if it was not True all my enemies here would have immediately called me a liar. So, nothing for you.

Bro
What happened in 1947 is NOT actually the fulfillment of that prophecy
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Bro
What happened in 1947 is NOT actually the fulfillment of that prophecy

Which can only be validly proven against me if Isreal is removed again from their land today or tomorrow.

So till then Ezekiel 37:21-25 clearly stands. Isreal is already Isreal today (One) and not 2 (Isreal and Judah) as before, so clearly this part of the prophecy is settled.
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Which can only be validly proven against me if Isreal is removed again from their land today or tomorrow.

So till then Ezekiel 37:21-25 clearly stands. Isreal is already Isreal today (One) and not 2 (Isreal and Judah) as before, so clearly this part of the prophecy is settled.

Bro
I'm not doing this to shame you
I'm not doing this to agree on anything with that yeye apeman
Why not try and consider the entire context of Ezekiel, you'll be able to discern that it was fulfilled not in 1947 but in 537BCE after their release from exile. Ezekiel talked about the temple they'll build for their God, Jehovah and many other things as well as other exiles in other lands (Israel) will join them to become a united nations again.
Israel was ultimately rejected by God when they killed his son and Jerusalem was destroyed again by the Romans
Today's the site where the temple used to be in Jesus day now sits a mosque. They also do not accept that the Messiah has come
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Bro
I'm not doing this to shame you
I'm not doing this to agree on anything with that yeye apeman
Why not try and consider the entire context of Ezekiel, you'll be able to discern that it was fulfilled not in 1947 but in 537BCE after their release from exile.

Their return home in 1947 proves that it was not fulfilled in 537BCE for they were dispersed abroad before 1947

And Ezekiel 37:25 clearly states that they shall dwell there FOREVER.

Which forever is clearly explained by Amos as

And they will not again be rooted out from their land
Which I have given them,”

Says the Lord your God.
Amos 9:14/15

So unless they are uprooted again, the prophecy presently stands.
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by jaephoenix(m): 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

The fact that they didn't flag it doesn't make it any truthful. Could be they just wanna ignore you(like we do most times). If you wanted to know if its true, a simple Google search woulda helped you, but cos youre Dliespeaker, its irrelevant to you

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
jaephoenix:

The fact that they didn't flag it doesn't make it any truthful. Could be they just wanna ignore you(like we do most times).

Not when it is me who speaks.

Even you jumped at the earliest opportunity when you thought I had made an error. So you have nothing to say.

jaephoenix:

If you wanted to know if its true, a simple Google search woulda helped you, but cos youre Dliespeaker, its irrelevant to you

Obviously you are a baby doctor else you would know not to rely on Google as some of us are older than Google and we already had and saw the pure truths rather than hearsay.
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
Aemmyjah:
These was a joke I read many years ago but let us imagine it was real life, how will you handle it as a parent?

A girl went to her dad and asked 'Dad, where do we come from?'
The dad told her that God made the first couple and later they began to bear children who later had their own children. It happened until this day

The girl went to her mum and asked the same thing but hers was much different. She said that humans evolved from monkeys and chimpanzees
Understandably, the girl was confused and went to tell her dad what her mum said and he gave the epic reply
'Look, I have told you where I came from, your mum told you where she came from'

Though this is a joke but we know that will create more questions on the girl's mind

If it were your own child, how will you CONVINCE her?

Who or what is the 'we'?

Let her define the 'we',first.

Humans that exist now?

If the question is 'where?'......,it has to be a region that ensures the appearance of the 'we' even as 'humans that exist now'

It is definitely 'where we come from'

That's the answer.

The answer is 'where we come from'

If you want to literally see it,does it mean you want to see how we appear or come from?

'How we come from' has to be defined.

Is it the same as 'where we come from'?

Have we stopped coming from?

What does it mean to come from or appear as humans?

My conclusion is that you can rather ask 'who or what are we?'

We are a manifestation of twistedness.

We also just exist.

Never means we don't deserve anything useful.

We are just a manifestation of twistedness that is different from some other manifestation of twistedness.
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Aemmyjah(m): 1:30am On Dec 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Their return home in 1947 proves that it was not fulfilled in 537BCE for they were dispersed abroad before 1947

And Ezekiel 37:25 clearly states that they shall dwell there FOREVER.

Which forever is clearly explained by Amos as

And they will not again be rooted out from their land
Which I have given them,”

Says the Lord your God.
Amos 9:14/15

So unless they are uprooted again, the prophecy presently stands.

Jesus already foretold that her destruction
Jehovah himself mentioned that he will establish the throne of David forever but we know that after the kings of Israel turned apostate, he destroy them

1947 till now is not up to 100 years and also they are no longer God's chosen nation. Their defense is the military and the Iron Dome and not Jehovah God. They don't accept Jesus Christ as the Messiah. The prophecy did not apply to them
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:07am On Dec 22, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Jesus already foretold that her destruction
Jehovah himself mentioned that he will establish the throne of David forever but we know that after the kings of Israel turned apostate, he destroy them.

The is where I tell you change of Post!

Aemmyjah:

1947 till now is not up to 100 years and also they are no longer God's chosen nation. Their defense is the military and the Iron Dome and not Jehovah God. They don't accept Jesus Christ as the Messiah. The prophecy did not apply to them

It's just 26 more years away, so it can be verified

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top Hamas Leader's Son Converts To Christianity / Premier TV Interviews: Yazz, Ben Ofoedu, Muyiwa etc / Lies, Conspiracy & Church Hijack By Pastor Kay Adesina Of Christ Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.