Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

2023: We Mikanites Will Teach Agbadorians Real Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: We Mikanites Will Teach Agbadorians Real Politics (385 Views)

The real politics between the igbo and yoruba.GRV / Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo / The Real Politics Behind Borders Closure In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: We Mikanites Will Teach Agbadorians Real Politics by Rekhina(f): 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
MIKANITES are children of Allah ,while agbadorians are like the Egyptian descendants of bulaba demons.

Vote Atiku

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Mikanites Will Teach Agbadorians Real Politics by Rekhina(f): 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
Obidattinites will team up with mikanites to destroy agbadorians insha Allah.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Mikanites Will Teach Agbadorians Real Politics by MadmanObi(m): 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
Bleep agbadorian, Bleep obi rodentgrin
Re: 2023: We Mikanites Will Teach Agbadorians Real Politics by Jostoman: 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
Hopeless orchin grin
Re: 2023: We Mikanites Will Teach Agbadorians Real Politics by Rekhina(f): 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
MadmanObi:
Bleep agbadorian, Bleep obi rodentgrin
Mikano shall rule forever
Re: 2023: We Mikanites Will Teach Agbadorians Real Politics by Wickedfacts: 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
Rekhina:
MIKANITES are children of Allah ,while agbadorians are like the Egyptian descendants of bulaba demons.
Vote Atiku

You think you are demarketing Tinubu in the north but I will show you what demarketing is.
I'll be doing a series of threads very soon on past events. How Ahmadu Bello the Sardauna was in the warm embrace of his wives and they all were shot dead by Igbo soldiers. How the leaders of the West and North were killed by Igbo coup plotters but no Igbo man died in the coup.

I am very much aware you are Igbo claiming to be a northerner. I have your previous posts where you stated where your parents came from. Peter Obi has refused to denounce ipob and it shows his hatred and support for genocide for Northerners.
Rekhina, when Peter Obi becomes a taboo in the North, people will link it to you.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Mikanites Will Teach Agbadorians Real Politics by Bantu10: 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
Wickedfacts:

You think you are demarketing Tinubu in the north but I will show you what demarketing is.
I'll be doing a series of threads very soon on past events. How Ahmadu Bello the Sardauna was in the warm embrace of his wives and they all were shot dead by Igbo soldiers. How the leaders of the West and North were killed by Igbo coup plotters but no Igbo man died in the coup.

I am very much aware you are Igbo claiming to be a northerner. I have your previous posts where you stated where your parents came from. Peter Obi has refused to denounce ipob and it shows his hatred and support for genocide for Northerners.
Rekhina, when Peter Obi becomes a taboo in the North, people will link it to you.

Yen yen yen

Pouring spit everywhere ontop one sentence.

Obi is your next president. You can hug a transformer

(1) (Reply)

FULL TEXT: Buhari’s Last New Year Message As President / 2023 Will Be Hell Compared To 2022 / Congratulations To The Unity Beggars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.