Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

The real politics between the igbo and yoruba.GRV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The real politics between the igbo and yoruba.GRV (442 Views)

Sokoto Politics: Between The Rich And Poor / 2023: We Mikanites Will Teach Agbadorians Real Politics / The Real Politics Behind Borders Closure In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The real politics between the igbo and yoruba.GRV by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
Nairaland have been my second home since 2007!.
Then i was posting developmental pictures about Abuja, but through the line i became tribalistic and my aim of joing nairaland was cut short. I had to heal from the damage Nairaland cost me. Fast forward 2021 i came back again with the aim to unite the North,west and east, but did i suceed? NO! i'll tell you why.. Any thread i created disguising as either a yoruba,northerner or igbo and some nlanders are begining to see sence and fall for my soliciting.. Bam! Nairaland go delete am, anytime i post internation infrastructural thread as a bait to draw nlanders so in the end we can unite and discus about bad governers.. When it get to the point when nlanders are trying to unite and reason..gbam nairaland will delete it.
I also made a thread about how se is, when me and guy was about talking about how nigeria is left behind by other african nations,the Mods knowing that thread is about to leave a triba aproach.. They deleted it.

Am coming.

1 Like

Re: The real politics between the igbo and yoruba.GRV by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
Any thread that try to unite two Rivals in Nairaland will get deleted!.

I've tried amending what internet esp nairaland caused between my people(ikwerre) and igbos but anytime we are about to come to an understanding.. Gbam dey delete it.

Common odinary thread about anterior pelvic tilt no dey Nl, nairaland was suposed to be competing with reddit etc.. It used to.

After all the frustration i decided to move to romance section and rest.

Apart from tribalism and hate nairaland fit no survive again honestly.. Its almost junk!.

Are you hausa, are you yoruba, are you igbo? WISE O! nairaland can bring WAR!.

Nairaland is just using you guys as that south african film "MAD BUDDIES.

1 Like

Re: The real politics between the igbo and yoruba.GRV by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
In reality tribe has no effect!
As a film maker in the set. The GAFFER might be a yoruba, the STEADICAM OP might be an hausa, the DP might be an isoko, the director might be and igbo and the PRODUCER might be a calabar.

Think beyond tribe and put the nation in mind, we lack national intrest. That is why when most african country come to challange us they is little to nothing we can show apart from music.. MUSIC is the only sector devoid of this virus! take MAVINS for instance, so many tribes in one house living as family.

cant you see! tribalism and hate is what is keeping us back!

1 Like

Re: The real politics between the igbo and yoruba.GRV by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
Re: The real politics between the igbo and yoruba.GRV by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
t
Re: The real politics between the igbo and yoruba.GRV by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ba
Re: The real politics between the igbo and yoruba.GRV by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
Sa
Re: The real politics between the igbo and yoruba.GRV by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ghana
Re: The real politics between the igbo and yoruba.GRV by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
Kenya
Re: The real politics between the igbo and yoruba.GRV by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
Buguma.
Degema
Re: The real politics between the igbo and yoruba.GRV by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:22am On Mar 22, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Humphrey Nwosu: The Second Hero Of June 12 / Video, Dino Melaye Proved, Tinubu Didn't Go To School, / Delta APC Expels Omo-agege From Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.