Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview (44818 Views)

Fact-check On Tinubu’s BBC Interview On State Of The Nation Before APC Took Over / Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) / Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by nyzeo(m): 11:47am On Dec 07, 2022
Thank God you said some Nigerians cause I see all of you as being crazy.. Since na old fools go Continue to rule over una..
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Misterone: 11:53am On Dec 07, 2022
mrvitalis:

Let me give you a very simple illustration

Between akwa ibom and abia which have more infrastructure ? Which is more economically viable

I rest my case
Akwa Ibom is more economically viable
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Misterone: 11:56am On Dec 07, 2022
lipsrsealed
obynzo:

You don't have sense. It is human capital investment that drives growth
see who get sense, obyngo. Human capital investment my foot. What do you know about human capital investment. Mumu
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by senatoreze: 11:57am On Dec 07, 2022
must u igbos wail

U can see d op was wise not to include tweets by hate filled igbos

Everyone is now catching up with your hate n it’s gradually getting obvious that igbos are synonymous with hate

Nigerians are now fully awake,anywhere they see hate they quickly shout igbos cos it can’t b any other tribe[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Freethinker87: 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
babaolofin:

You are a free thinker indeed. Painful frustration. It is now I see the result of our intense fierce battles against anti Tinubu forces in the spirit realm a success. We dealt with them severely. No hand is shaking leg is shaking again. They are firing arrows to turn Tinubu's brain to Sawdust. When they failed, they result to pettiness.

Chai! So your corn-filled brains couldn't deduce the sarcasm in my comment? My God! How did you earn the right to vote alongside sane people fgs? Well, thanks for the compliment.

No one with an IQ above 60 supports Tinubu, you gotta be almost imbecilic to support a demented grandpa to lead you.
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by senatoreze: 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
You have just as always showcased your irredeemably tribalistic idiosyncrasies. If not as a result of your seeming bad training which manifests in your public irresponsibility, you would not have desecrated a chosen nation that does not know of your miserable subsistence.

The citizens of Igbo nation do not wail, and never shall they. The Igbo people are the most prosperous in the whole country. The Igbo people are the most significant stakeholders in the economy of Nigeria.

The Igbo nation has the least level of penury in the whole country. The Igbo nation can take her pride of place in the comity of nations even as an independent country.

What the Igbo nation advocates for is a just Nigeria.What the Igbo people agitate for is a better Nigeria. Even in the absence of a better Nigeria, Igbo people are still better people in Nigeria and all over the world.
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by pquaver(m): 12:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

That Peter Obi progress in human development wasn't sustained it is never his fault, just as Obasanjo's developmental change wasn't sustained by his successor till date. At least it was on record that Nigeria was out of debt during OBJ tenure. It was on record that people that ordinarily could not afford bicycle built houses and cars during OBJ tenure. It was on record that many universities, general hospitals and FMCs were built during OBJ tenure. Today the debt of Nigeria is higher than Mount Everest and the level of poverty is deeper than 1000ft below the sea level.
Dey swear for Nigerians not to reason at all?

Put that ur record to lagos and see why na u no get sense.. It is on record b4 1999 the igr of Lagos was a mere 600 million, b4 1999 their were no brts, no order and sanity, oshodi was a criminal den, b4 1999 armed robbery was steady in lagos, there was no seaport, no railways, no Eko Atlantic, Atlantic ocean was a hazard.. All these and more are on record..
It is on record that 2nd Naija bridge, railways, dams, roads bridges were built by apc. It is on record that under pdp(obi was there) bombs were going off in Abuja, in building, plaza, parks were blown up on a steady suicide bombing was tge order of the day . Infact residents of Abuja were living in fear.. They swear for you not to have sense?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Bonavi: 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
seunmsg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw8xKpOY97I

The much awaited Bola Tinubu’s BBC interview was aired today and Nigerians all over the world have been reacting to the interview.

Below are some of the reactions from BBC’s Twitter handle.
The same foolish man that goofes any time he mounts the stage. After acting drama let him simply come for a life debate, why is he running?
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by gbollyjayo: 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
Emilokan bad market.
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by lereinter(m): 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
Mediocre people will subscribe to this

Fact is nigerians is full of mediocre people
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by SenatePresdo(m): 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
seunmsg:
Well, even the interviewer reacted after Peter Obi supporters attacked him for conducting the interview.

So you are still on Nairaland?

This interview Brought you out from your hiding.
Because Tinubu has been embarrassing we urchins up and down with his utterances.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by HNICEARTH: 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
Its my turn! it's my turn! It's my turn to take a shot on the hot seat of Who Wants to be a Millionaire game show. I have worked for this all my life.

Frank: oya let's play. Question one is for 5000 naira.... which of these is the solution to Nigeria's Lingering Problems?

Me: I want to phone a friend.

Ah ahn!!!!!!
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by MohSlayer: 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
seunmsg:
Well, even the interviewer reacted after Peter Obi supporters attacked him for conducting the interview.

U are already having an orgasm because of that over edited interview
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by MohSlayer: 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
Plus10:
Lol,rejoicing over a prerecorded and heavily edited interview, true true urchins no get sense grin grin

Aswear. They think we are dumb
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by MohSlayer: 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
BATified2023:
must u igbos wail

U can see d op was wise not to include tweets by hate filled igbos

Everyone is now catching up with your hate n it’s gradually getting obvious that igbos are synonymous with hate

Nigerians are now fully awake,anywhere they see hate they quickly shout igbos cos it can’t b any other tribe

That’s typical urchin mentality. Anyone who doesn’t support Tilumbu is an Igbo. Gosh!! U people are irritating

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Danisaint112(m): 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
BATified2023:
another Igbo

Igbos are synonymous to hate n I believe the word hate should b replaced with igbos in d dictionary

E.g

I Igbo noise

I Igbo talking while eating

The only things igbos can produce in large quantities without stress is hate n crime

Stop sounding so Tribalistic because an Igbo man is running for President and his people has decided to support him while pointing out the obvious errors of other candidates.

On a serious note it would do you no good. You cheap stereotypical propaganda won't get through your grudging chest let alone your door. I would say you stop the hate instead and read in between the lines.
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by deebrownneymar: 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
seunmsg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw8xKpOY97I

The much awaited Bola Tinubu’s BBC interview was aired today and Nigerians all over the world have been reacting to the interview.

Below are some of the reactions from BBC’s Twitter handle.

Interview that was scripted?

Those tweeps are paid to influence other tweeps with their tweets.

Tifnubu that can’t respond to simple questions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Danisaint112(m): 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
MohSlayer:

That’s typical urchin mentality. Anyone who doesn’t support Tilumbu is an Igbo. Gosh!! U people are irritating

Very irritating set of supporters. They quickly tag the person Igbo and IPOB member. It's a shame that the reason many won't to put us into another 8 yrs of suffering is because they believe this drug peddler called Tinubu built Lagos. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by jimcaddy(m): 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
See it's just mouth and no action. You will see that when he gets there now, all this mouth will change. How I wish Professor Osinbajo and Peter Obi were out against one another in this election. Then the election would have been more intriguing. Atiku, Tinubu have been there before, what changed? Nothing. Yes they have the political experience much more than Obi, but when you hear Obi talk, he just doesn't talk, what he says are verifiable. All what he did in Anambra state is there for all to see. He had to step on so many toes in Anambra because he wasn't "joining them", as is the usual pattern in Nigeria. I wish we can give Obi a chance. If after four years, he doesn't perform, then we will vote him out. But putting the same old people back in place won't carry us anywhere.
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by toneroforever(m): 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
BATified2023:
another Igbo

Igbos are synonymous to hate n I believe the word hate should b replaced with igbos in d dictionary

E.g

I Igbo noise

I Igbo talking while eating

The only things igbos can produce in large quantities without stress is hate n crime

Bros,try not to choke on top Igbo matter
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Paullo19: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2022
tolue42:

He owns TVC, so he don't need Arise TV to get validated
lol same TVC will invite him, he won't go
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Hunchogee: 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

Why is Nigeria economy collapsing despite government claim to have invested in infrastructure? Why is Anambra GDP greater than Akwa Ibom?
Oga stop lying .. Anambra GDP can never be greater than that of Akwa Ibom .. Akwa Ibom is better both in GDP n IGR

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
seunmsg:

We all know it is a recorded interview and all blabla blu blu bla would be removed before it is released to the public, If dem born Tinubu well let him conduct a live interview or a live debate.

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by t2luv1: 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
tolue42:
We love Tinubu...
Can y'all now see a professional media house interview?

Not that road side local media house forming for their zombidense, who grant them license self?

Partner I got news for you. You can put lipstick on a pig at the end of the day it's still a pig. No amount of whitewashing you people can do on this man that will change the fact that the man was a crook. Like we say in the hood "Facts are stubborn things".
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Freshprince197: 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
They have forgotten when obi schooled osinbanjo on live TV, all he said we have witnessed 4yrs later, and we are suffering but urchins prefer tinubu,this shows how some people are not stable. shocked sad
mrvitalis:

Has obi not been proven right now ? After osibanjo and buhari investment in infrastructure how is the economy ?

Remember this debate between obi and osibanjo ... osibanjo said infrastructural development is the key way to drive economic growth

Obi argued that human capital investment and development is the first thing you need to tackle first that infrastructure can come later

4 years down the line after billions in phantom Infrastructural projects that can't even break even in 500 years ..Nigerians are poorer today than they were 4 years ago

I know as an Urchin you can never understand what I wrote up there it wasn't for you tho
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by tolue42(m): 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
t2luv1:

Partner I got news for you. You can put lipstick on a pig at the end of the day it's still a pig. No amount of whitewashing you people can do on this man that will change the fact that the man was a crook. Like we say in the hood "Facts are stubborn things".

So what are we going to do about that Not to vote him?? You know that's not possible
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by modath(f): 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
Corrinthians:
That's okay. Sometimes seeing the senselessness that's become the hallmark of the engagements here, the reluctance to comment becomes inevitable.

Wish to see Modath back too. cool

Present sir.... cheesy

No time to do back and forth with these people.....life, work, Biz plenty things dey get in the way..
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Corrinthians(m): 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
modath:

Present sir.... cheesy

No time to do back and forth with these people.....life, work, Biz plenty things dey get in the way..
shocked shocked

Mo!!! Long long time. Presume you've been holding up just fine.

You're indeed right, no time. Considering total retirement after the election. I think all hope to bring back the past glory of the forum has been lost. Too many wildlings roaming around.

Good to see you fr. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by babajero(m): 10:54am On Dec 08, 2022
tolue42:

We have few professional media companies in Nigeria , channels Tv is one of them and the best!

Have you ever seen them chasing clouts ? Have you seen them forcing or blackmailing aspirants to come for an interview in their office?

They are not bias to all the political parties..
Can you please tell me any bias done by any media outlet to tinubu and I will send you any card of your choice.
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 08, 2022
Misterone:
:-Xsee who get sense, obyngo. Human capital investment my foot. What do you know about human capital investment. Mumu

Clearly you don't have sense.
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 08, 2022
pquaver:

Tinubus on stands tall plus I didn't force you to claim for years he installed fashola and ambode so if he did he also gets the praise

Rip English

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results / Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport / "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.