Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) (14574 Views)

Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con / Buhari Commissions Road Named After Him In Guinea Bissau (Photos) / Atiku Finally Gets US Visa, Jets Out Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by Elibaba1: 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
post=118977841:
Safe trip Dad!

God bless you Oluwakemi.
And God bless your parents for giving us a Queen like you.
You have a bright and beautiful future ahead of you.
Keep it up darling.
Chop kiss kiss :-

I dey always shame for this guy o
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Buhari is the best president Nigeria Will ever Have. Go and write it down. Peter Obituary is dead on arrive
Man please shut up...Because u r receiving pay from APC

Buhari failed woefully
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by gentlegenius(m): 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
Dimare:
most useless president ever
Only buhari holds this record for now... but if Tinubu manage to win next election, this record will soon be broken.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by bluebay(m): 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Buhari is the best president Nigeria Will ever Have. Go and write it down. Peter Obituary is dead on arrive
I hope you go on exile along with APC soon
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by marlow1962(m): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
Smartguyboy:

That how slavery lasted for so many years because blacks were okay with suffering . I still believe if white did not develop and start using machines black will still be slave till date.
It’s a pity, Nigerians are smart in doing evil, but very foolish in doing good.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by lastchild: 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
Am still wondering the type of health therapy that was given to buhari by the English doctors in 2017 during that death rumor. Buhari that was weak, running from hospital to hospital, suddenly became as healthy as a man in his early 40s, as swift as young boy in his teens

Am I the only one thinking about this?
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by backtovillage: 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
Ajala on the move
He no dy waste time
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by mankan2k7(m): 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
So no pilot can write his name in the good book of Nigerians. We shall immortalise that brave pilot forever.
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by Mozegee: 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
That is all he knows,the most useless, cruel and most unfortunate president
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by viodemus: 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
Nigeria has been in a vicious cycle since this japa administration began, then to make matters worse, oga Tinubu has 2 cycles or circles as his logo. That means vicious cycle pro max. serious gboju gboju.

The current administration legacy results this far are :
economy - F9
security- F9
environment for business or leisure - F9
corruption - A1
hopelessness - A1

Nigeria dun hear Wynn

I no blame Oga Buhari sha, when you leave Nigeria for a developed world, even without money and the overwhelming force of racism you will receive, your skin go begin get value pass when you dey Naija.

I land for America Saturday, my ears dun heal from generator sound, my nose dun dey receive fresh air, no hopeless faces everywhere even though they have their struggle. It happens everytime one leaves the hell hole.
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Keep wailing till the second coming of Christ

SHUT UP!!! YOU ARE A CHRONIC IGNORAMUS.
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by onuman: 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
Good news for Tinubu urchinss.
So that if any miracle makes Tinubu president and travels like Ajalla including for health treatment abroad, Tinubu urchinss will find excuse to explain Tinubu travels abroad.
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by Gbeng30(m): 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
This is the only thing this incapacitated failure man good at, jetting out of the country irregardless of the situation and the circumstances of the country.... Nigerian vote wisely and avoid another sick man
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by sureinfo: 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
Please which political stability are they awarding him for abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by Fadayomideji: 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by gulfer: 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2022
Now, I can safely conclude that my observation and analysis of Buhari's incessant movements up and down is due to the requirements of the pacemaker installed in him for certain air-mileage to keep it functioning or in tiptop shape is absolutely spot-on. Bon jornee Bibi, abientot undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by DoxxAnon: 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
This one just wants to junket and collect awards everywhere.

Unremarkable 7 years!

The Zombies are not making noise about the achievements of the APC rather they are promoting the leadership prowess of a has-been, I-do-am -before drug dealer turned Governor.
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by Fortruth: 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by asanausana91: 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2022
If you don't value your president, some people are begging him to come and be their president.
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
Olaolex:
That f00l doesn't deserve you mention sir. He is a patient in yabaleft.

Na u be f00l
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by Olaolex: 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Na u be f00l
Sorry ehn... Las las you go dey okay
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by Ritzen: 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
lastchild:
Am still wondering the type of health therapy that was given to buhari by the English doctors in 2017 during that death rumor. Buhari that was weak, running from hospital to hospital, suddenly became as healthy as a man in his early 40s, as swift as young boy in his teens

Am I the only one thinking about this?

Lol. World politics is deeper than we think. The conspiracy holding Nigeria together is more than what we can influence through the ballot. Something happened that no one wants to reveal. The cons outweighs the pros for Nigeria's continued unity. In time, the truth will come out. If this is still that PMB, then obviously they did an holistic medical transfiguration (including major organ tranplants).

Another pointer is the seemingly CONTRACTUAL relationship between this Buhari, Aisha and kids since that infamous UK trip. Some people who claim woke will come now to call me names, the very reason I've come to believe we're not always as smart as most of us think. A handful of people can take millions for a fool.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by Wordsofwisdom: 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
sureinfo:
Please which political stability are they awarding him for abeg
good question
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by Illegal1(m): 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
Jm
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by lukency(m): 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
Talk trash and get arrested for hate speech
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by Zetty177x: 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
With the insecurity everywhere...u de get award . and u sef de go collect am..diaris God o
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
He is just going about collecting awards for bringing fulani terrorists those places to slaughter peace in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You / How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? / I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.