Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,130 members, 7,835,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) (44966 Views)

Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles / Lagos To Auction 108 Forfeited, Abandoned Vehicles / Sierra Leone Government Patronises Innoson Vehicles In Anambra State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by FM19addict(m): 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
gypsey:
Let me say it if you are afraid to speak up, EFCC are criminal corrupt thieves they should also go after themselves and their corrupt looting politician friends..

I am waiting for them or Aisha to come and arrest me.
your words not mine abeg o
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by KunGioKehRah: 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
Years back

I watched one yoruba film, police arrested some guys claiming they were into fraud
The guys replied "SIR MY EMAIL IS GMAIL, ITS NOT YAHOO MAIL SIR!"

LOL!
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
FM19addict:
your words not mine abeg o
Yes!! My word
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by Cantonese: 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
Realife4:
If the wicked government don't create jobs for the Masses Yahoo will continue spreading like wide fire. I feel for the lost my fellow hustlers if only you know how hard it takes to catch a pay cliant. My friend bomb for complete 3 years every night no sleep he couldn't see 500$ at the end he catches a Poland cliant that gave him 15k$ then he got himself a Toyota Corolla rented an apartment and start a living. At the end some will think Yahoo is a very easy business and start criticizing hustlers. Efcc will leave the real criminal that has invoked porvaty to the mass. From presidency to local government chairman in Nigeria should be killed. mass killing sized all there properties...or else Atiku Tinebu including Obi we never save us. undecided

English - Zero
Education - Not beyond SSS3; time wasted.
Future - Dubious
Character - Very dangerous
Skill - Fraud
Shame - None
Value to society - Nothing
Head - Full of Igbo!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by mkoabiola: 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
Exotic cars already sold to croonies
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by vickydevoka(m): 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
ekenetheorg:
Only when they do it online will I trust the system. Create a platform anyone can register and get verified, make deposit and be able to participate freely in the auction. If not, I'm sure this event will be riddled with corruption as usual.
Scammers avenue
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by 7arrows: 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
Untill efcc start assembling our polithiefcians....i wont take them serious

Same here
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by madapcmod: 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
Count me out.

Buy cursed Yahoo boys vehicles and get accident with such vehicles the culprits are cursing the scammers daily.

You see all these yahoo boys getting involved in accident everywhere, na d curse wey dey follow them. I no fit buy car from yahoo boy use
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by lukency(m): 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
You will be surprised that at the end of the exercise, the cost they will incur will be more than what they will realise.
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by autosavvy: 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
BigDawsNet:
What do you call a guy who always loses his car?

Carlos.grin

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
Untill efcc start assembling our polithiefcians....i wont take them serious
Same efcc when politicians employ? No be this naijeriya. Alot of anomalies need to be corrected, nothing will change without a revolution.
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by Asquare84(m): 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
When is the date and benue for Abuja auction please
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by Iamzik: 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2022
Realife4:
If the wicked government don't create jobs for the Masses Yahoo will continue spreading like wide fire. I feel for the lost my fellow hustlers if only you know how hard it takes to catch a pay cliant. My friend bomb for complete 3 years every night no sleep he couldn't see 500$ at the end he catches a Poland cliant that gave him 15k$ then he got himself a Toyota Corolla rented an apartment and start a living. At the end some will think Yahoo is a very easy business and start criticizing hustlers. Efcc will leave the real criminal that has invoked porvaty to the mass. From presidency to local government chairman in Nigeria should be killed. mass killing sized all there properties...or else Atiku Tinebu including Obi we never save us. undecided

Lazy minds

Your mates are doing legitimate work you are looking for who to scam. Shior!
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by ekenetheorg(m): 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
vickydevoka:

Scammers avenue
Yet remita exists, jumia and lots of other online platforms. They should use a .gov.ng domain and advertise well. With time, people will fall in line. The FG can actually have a central platform like auction.gov.ng and run every auction via that domain. This will at least assure everyone where the right auction is happening.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by staga: 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
Realife4:

Then your friend is a complete idiot!
A UK company I provided consultancy services for 40 months paid me a total of $60,000 in that period. Started a palm plantation, and a full-scale animal husbandry business. Both thriving.

Learning a digital skill to earn legitimate money online always pays at the end.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by FM19addict(m): 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2
is that all?
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by SmartPolician: 11:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
Realife4:

[s]If the wicked government don't create jobs for the Masses Yahoo will continue spreading like wide fire. I feel for the lost my fellow hustlers if only you know how hard it takes to catch a pay cliant. My friend bomb for complete 3 years every night no sleep he couldn't see 500$ at the end he catches a Poland cliant that gave him 15k$ then he got himself a Toyota Corolla rented an apartment and start a living. At the end some will think Yahoo is a very easy business and start criticizing hustlers. Efcc will leave the real criminal that has invoked porvaty to the mass. From presidency to local government chairman in Nigeria should be killed. mass killing sized all there properties...or else Atiku Tinebu including Obi we never save us. [/s]

Stop writing NONSENSE on Nairaland

Fraud is fraud!
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by ogwumgbe: 5:37am On Dec 08, 2022
Realife4:

Yes Yahoo is the most difficult job in the world, but people think it's easy, many have given up because they don't have the patient and the resilient needed to succeed in it
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by Teymanhenry(f): 6:26am On Dec 08, 2022
The Auction ain't for Nigerians. It's only for Lagosians since it's not done online..
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by GodHimself: 8:36am On Dec 08, 2022
Agreed that nothing is easy in this life.

However, the same skillset, the same determination applied to legitimate international online business would provide an incredible income AND peace of mind.

All you have to do is think.

Realife4:
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by lexy2014: 8:47am On Dec 08, 2022
FM19addict:
it's easy for you to sit outside and judge . I just laugh when people blab on threads concerning efcc and yahoo boys. You guys haven't got a clue

since you have a clue, then kindly answer the following questions. if your friend can go thru all you said he went thru, 3years every night looking for who to steal from, why didnt he do legit business with his time? your friend is a thief. he spends 3years of his life looking for who to steal from. if he had put that time into some legal, would he be hiding form EFCC? is it not the same brain you use to do yahoo that you use to do legit business?
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by FM19addict(m): 8:51am On Dec 08, 2022
lexy2014:

since you have a clue, then kindly answer the following questions. if your friend can go thru all you said he went thru, 3years every night looking for who to steal from, why didnt he do legit business with his time? your friend is a thief. he spends 3years of his life looking for who to steal from. if he had put that time into some legal, would he be hiding form EFCC? is it not the same brain you use to do yahoo that you use to do legit business?
please check who you are quoting abeg cos I don't know when I said all this
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by lexy2014: 8:59am On Dec 08, 2022
FM19addict:
please check who you are quoting abeg cos I don't know when I said all this

i know who am quoting. arent you the one who said this

FM19addict:
it's easy for you to sit outside and judge . I just laugh when people blab on threads concerning efcc and yahoo boys. You guys haven't got a clue
if you are the one, then this is for you:

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by FM19addict(m): 9:01am On Dec 08, 2022
lexy2014:

i know who am quoting. arent you the one who said this

if you are the one, then this is for you:

and where did I mention anything about a friend there?
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by lexy2014: 9:04am On Dec 08, 2022
FM19addict:
and where did I mention anything about a friend there?

if you didnt mention anything about a friend, then concerns with post? why did you say this?

FM19addict:
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by FM19addict(m): 9:11am On Dec 08, 2022
lexy2014:

if you didnt mention anything about a friend, then concerns with post? why did you say this?

am simply telling you, that you can sit outside and talk but if you know what goes on inside, you won't be bothering yourself to put mouth
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by lexy2014: 9:16am On Dec 08, 2022
FM19addict:
am simply telling you, that you can sit outside and talk but if you know what goes on inside, you won't be bothering yourself to put mouth

good. then since you are sitting inside and you know what goes on inside, pls put your mouth and answer the questions. if your friend can go thru all you said he went thru, 3years every night looking for who to steal from, why didnt he do legit business with his time? your friend is a thief. he spends 3years of his life looking for who to steal from. if he had put that time into some legal, would he be hiding form EFCC? is it not the same brain you use to do yahoo that you use to do legit business?
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by FM19addict(m): 9:25am On Dec 08, 2022
lexy2014:

good. then since you are sitting inside and you know what goes on inside, pls put your mouth and answer the questions. if your friend can go thru all you said he went thru, 3years every night looking for who to steal from, why didnt he do legit business with his time? your friend is a thief. he spends 3years of his life looking for who to steal from. if he had put that time into some legal, would he be hiding form EFCC? is it not the same brain you use to do yahoo that you use to do legit business?
for God's sake stop referring me to that friend , just because he said his friend is hiding from efcc, does that mean it's true. You are behaving as if it's not this same country we are in. Dbanj own yesterday didn't shock you abi. You see posts of efcc arresting yahoo boys in different states, see don't let me talk jare
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by lexy2014: 9:30am On Dec 08, 2022
FM19addict:
for God's sake stop referring me to that friend , just because he said his friend is hiding from efcc, does that mean it's true. You are behaving as if it's not this same country we are in. Dbanj own yesterday didn't shock you abi. You see posts of efcc arresting yahoo boys in different states, see don't let me talk jare

why shouldnt i refer you to that friend? if it isnt your friend, then what concerns you with what i said? whats my business with dbanj? since you are sitting inside and you know what goes on inside, pls put your mouth and answer the questions. if your friend can go thru all you said he went thru, 3years every night looking for who to steal from, why didnt he do legit business with his time? your friend is a thief. he spends 3years of his life looking for who to steal from. if he had put that time into some legal, would he be hiding form EFCC? is it not the same brain you use to do yahoo that you use to do legit business?

simple question i asked you you cant answer and you say you want to talk. talk what? you have nothing to talk
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by FM19addict(m): 9:34am On Dec 08, 2022
lexy2014:

why shouldnt i refer you to that friend? if it isnt your friend, then what concerns you with what i said? whats my business with dbanj? since you are sitting inside and you know what goes on inside, pls put your mouth and answer the questions. if your friend can go thru all you said he went thru, 3years every night looking for who to steal from, why didnt he do legit business with his time? your friend is a thief. he spends 3years of his life looking for who to steal from. if he had put that time into some legal, would he be hiding form EFCC? is it not the same brain you use to do yahoo that you use to do legit business?

simple question i asked you you cant answer and you say you want to talk. talk what? you have nothing to talk
you quoted someone and I simply replied you after all it's a forum. But I stand by what I said, nobody is a saint even your law enforcements. After being released by efcc, boys still go back to fraud, ever ask why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

₦720m Armored Karlmann king SUV On Display At The New York Auto Show / What I Saw At NNPC Gas Station. / The Evolution Of Toyota Camry From The Year 1983 To Present (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.