Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) (44969 Views)

Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles / Lagos To Auction 108 Forfeited, Abandoned Vehicles / Sierra Leone Government Patronises Innoson Vehicles In Anambra State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by lexy2014: 9:36am On Dec 08, 2022
FM19addict:
you quoted someone and I simply replied you after all it's a forum. But I stand by what I said, nobody is a saint even your law enforcements. After being released by efcc, boys still go back to fraud, ever ask why?

since its a forum, then answer the questions to which you replied. since you are sitting inside and you know what goes on inside, pls put your mouth and answer the questions. if your friend can go thru all you said he went thru, 3years every night looking for who to steal from, why didnt he do legit business with his time? your friend is a thief. he spends 3years of his life looking for who to steal from. if he had put that time into some legal, would he be hiding form EFCC? is it not the same brain you use to do yahoo that you use to do legit business?
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by FM19addict(m): 9:38am On Dec 08, 2022
lexy2014:

since its a forum, then answer the questions to which you replied. since you are sitting inside and you know what goes on inside, pls put your mouth and answer the questions. if your friend can go thru all you said he went thru, 3years every night looking for who to steal from, why didnt he do legit business with his time? your friend is a thief. he spends 3years of his life looking for who to steal from. if he had put that time into some legal, would he be hiding form EFCC? is it not the same brain you use to do yahoo that you use to do legit business?
you are a lost cause
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by lexy2014: 9:40am On Dec 08, 2022
FM19addict:
you are a lost cause

you are even worse than me cos you cant even answer simple questions. since you are sitting inside and you know what goes on inside, pls put your mouth and answer the questions. if your friend can go thru all you said he went thru, 3years every night looking for who to steal from, why didnt he do legit business with his time? your friend is a thief. he spends 3years of his life looking for who to steal from. if he had put that time into some legal, would he be hiding form EFCC? is it not the same brain you use to do yahoo that you use to do legit business?
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by SqueezeBugatti: 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
I was there yesterday, Wednesday, and I can tell you for free that there's nothing genuine about the whole exercise. Nothing was organised. No coordination. Nothing seems to work out well in Nigeria. And the cars available, are almost scraps. The good ones were already sold to their friends and cronies a day before the event. It was confirmed by some persons there. So, what happened was a charade sort of.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by NLPoliceWoman: 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
Macphenson:

Hypocritical hypocrite. Say no to fraud but you are supporting fraudlent Tinubu.

Some people are more useless than I thought.

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by joelala(m): 1:48pm On Dec 08, 2022
Realife4:
If the wicked government don't create jobs for the Masses Yahoo will continue spreading like wide fire. I feel for the lost my fellow hustlers if only you know how hard it takes to catch a pay cliant. My friend bomb for complete 3 years every night no sleep he couldn't see 500$ at the end he catches a Poland cliant that gave him 15k$ then he got himself a Toyota Corolla rented an apartment and start a living. At the end some will think Yahoo is a very easy business and start criticizing hustlers. Efcc will leave the real criminal that has invoked porvaty to the mass. From presidency to local government chairman in Nigeria should be killed. mass killing sized all there properties...or else Atiku Tinebu including Obi we never save us. undecided

Let me reiterate the trash you just spewed; My friend has been trying to steal and hurt people for 3yrs, he was never successful, he finally found a victim he was able to rob and and steal from and then got himself a car and rented aprtment....do you guys think stealing is easy? stop chasing and bad mouthing thieves.

I hope your family falls prey to scammers or yahoo boys somesay and your friend gets caught and rot jail someday.
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by seborrhic: 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2022
SqueezeBugatti:
I was there yesterday, Wednesday, and I can tell you for free that there's nothing genuine about the whole exercise. Nothing was organised. No coordination. Nothing seems to work out well in Nigeria. And the cars available, are almost scraps. The good ones were already sold to their friends and cronies a day before the event. It was confirmed by some persons there. So, what happened was a charade sort of.
Even without you saying it.It would have been a surprise if a honest auction is done.
Either EFCC agents or in collaboration with the auctioning agents must have used their influence and insider knowledge to fix the buyers.
The buyers,if you investigate well will also be EFCC agents,using proxies or the auctioning agents family members,friends or associates or using proxies to buy the cars for themselves.
The average Nigerian has come to see fraud as a normal way of life.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by FM19addict(m): 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2022
seborrhic:

Even without you saying it.It would have been a surprise if a honest auction is done.
Either EFCC agents or in collaboration with the auctioning agents must have used their influence and insider knowledge to fix the buyers.
The buyers,if you investigate well will also be EFCC agents,using proxies or the auctioning agents family members,friends or associates or using proxies to buy the cars for themselves.
The average Nigerian has come to see fraud as a normal way of life.
thank you

1 Like

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by AlphaTaikun: 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by AlphaTaikun: 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
SqueezeBugatti:
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by ArcToyin(m): 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
Realife4:
If the wicked government don't create jobs for the Masses Yahoo will continue spreading like wide fire. I feel for the lost my fellow hustlers if only you know how hard it takes to catch a pay cliant. My friend bomb for complete 3 years every night no sleep he couldn't see 500$ at the end he catches a Poland cliant that gave him 15k$ then he got himself a Toyota Corolla rented an apartment and start a living. At the end some will think Yahoo is a very easy business and start criticizing hustlers. Efcc will leave the real criminal that has invoked porvaty to the mass. From presidency to local government chairman in Nigeria should be killed. mass killing sized all there properties...or else Atiku Tinebu including Obi we never save us. undecided

No matter how much you paint it or be the cos of venturing into Yahoo business that doesn't still make it right. Out yourself in the shoe of those that were dupe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

₦720m Armored Karlmann king SUV On Display At The New York Auto Show / What I Saw At NNPC Gas Station. / The Evolution Of Toyota Camry From The Year 1983 To Present (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.