Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,238 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

As A Youth In Nigeria!!what The Thing That Your Heart Is Enjoying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Youth In Nigeria!!what The Thing That Your Heart Is Enjoying (243 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself / How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? / What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Youth In Nigeria!!what The Thing That Your Heart Is Enjoying by Danielkelly: 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
Goodevening NairaLians,

Do not go reading this
Without taking a deep breath.

It seems like it is a wrong time to be a youth in ngieria, becaure of how hardship we face and endur daily only seems to getting even better if not seriously worst.

When you wakeup as a nigerian whats that thing you enjoy.

You have to hurstle through each day to feed yourself and some of you even feed the family you become the breadwinner of the family because your parents cannot parent the family again.

What do you always think when you come back from hursle at dusk and your being paid peanuts?

Ehm,
Alot of contributions now should be on wayforward
Because we are way behind and therer nothing good that comer from behind thats laws of nature.

2 Likes

Re: As A Youth In Nigeria!!what The Thing That Your Heart Is Enjoying by JOACHINpedro: 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
Singlehood
I can't imagine giving attention to a girl in this state.

1 Like

Re: As A Youth In Nigeria!!what The Thing That Your Heart Is Enjoying by Danielkelly: 6:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Singlehood
I can't imagine giving attention to a girl in this state.
If you that what you enjoy its fair points of Five (5).
i don't give much attention than 13%
and that when i have
a target: academic project deadline, financial deadline or i need a lift or ride.
my money is my money i have not given any girl money since august till now and the last one was merely to recharge her to call me on vidoe call.
Your point is
My principle too
When it comes to money.
Re: As A Youth In Nigeria!!what The Thing That Your Heart Is Enjoying by JOACHINpedro: 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
Danielkelly:

If you that what you enjoy its fair points of Five (5).
i don't give much attention than 13%
and that when i have
a target: academic project deadline, financial deadline or i need a lift or ride.
my money is my money i have not given any girl money since august till now and the last one was merely to recharge her to call me on vidoe call.
Your point is
My principle too
When it comes to money.
Lol
I don't have any problem spending on a girl that deserves it. My in-laws did same when they were on bf level

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Urgent Help And Attention On This Matter / Side Hustle 101 / Itel Vision One PLUS @12K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.