Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies (77893 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" / Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi / You Are Still Living In Bondage,reno Omokiri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by mofadereraira3: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2022
No matter what, Atiku Abubakar is the person that all Nigerians need as their president, because he's the unifierNo matter what, Atiku Abubakar is the person that all Nigerians need as their president, because he's the unifier...
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by kenechukwuori(m): 9:36am On Dec 08, 2022
Big lie!

We are Obidiently obedient!

If you don't like it, transformer is close...hug and go �
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Danniedpastor(m): 10:12am On Dec 08, 2022
Fordoche:
Kenneth okonkwo were one of those who brought this APC government into power he lacks the integrity to even open his gutter on the presidential candidate of the PDP
Was your Atiku not a major sponsor of Buhari in 2015?
Hypocrite
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by ogatboy(m): 11:14am On Dec 08, 2022
Atiku will loose and everybody will rest. The election is between Peter Obi and APC (incumbency) even though Buhari might end up scamming Tinubu
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by JackHamma1234(m): 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2022
Kissing women on TV is his profession and he is good at it, so what. He fought for Biafria and lost so what? How is that a contribution and where is the evidence he fought? There we alot of sick children and youths back then, lots of cooks and soldier servants back them, there were even rouges in the Biafra how do we know you fought for us and not an informant. Oga focus on issue kissing women is his profession and his wife Mrs Ulasi even know that and admires him for it
Deenee34:
When men are talking who's Kenneth Okonkwo, even his paymaster PO can't match with people like Chief Dan Ulasi.

If not because of politics that gave everyone freedom of expression people like OKonkwo wouldn't have that privilege of talking trashed

Chief Dan Ulasi shouldn't have waste his precious time replying to this bootlicker (Nollywood Comedian)

#AtikuOrganizingForAction

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by bobntu: 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2022
But Atiku was a foundation member of APC and contributed to the dislodgement of PDP by APC in 2015.
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by bangis070: 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2022
Atiku Abubakar is Unifier.

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by dreu2fine(m): 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2022
ochejoseph:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM91rGpEqb0

I Fought For Biafra, Your Only Contribution To Igbos Is Kissing Women In Movies

Chief Dan Ulasi, the Southeast coordinator of the PDP presidential campaign council, has responded to Kenneth Okonkwo, the spokesperson for Peter Obi, the Labour Party candidate who recently accused Chief Ulasi of betraying his people by supporting Atiku Abubakar, the PDP’s presidential candidate.

According to Ulasi, Kenneth Okonkwo's
only contribution to the advancement of the igbo nation is kissing women in movies.

Unlike Okonkwo and his parents, Ulasi a Biafran War vetran said that he fought for Biafra in the Nigerian civil war.

I frequently ask Kenneth’s Okonkwo, “Apart from kissing women in movies, what is your contribution to the Igbo people at your age? ” whenever I encounter him. I am fighting for Biafra. He came to call me a bootlegger and I only have one hand that I can’t use, he added. Did his parents argue if he didn’t fight? He add ed.

I agree with Chief Dan Ulasi, Kenneth Okonwo wants us to continue living in bondage. He was one of those who championed the sai Buhari disaster, he has no moral justification to tell any Nigerian what to do.

Today, he is blindly fighting to split opposition votes under the guise of promoting Obi who he clearly knows cannot win so that he can make Tinubu President through the back door.

Nigerians must look beyond his types, Atiku Abubakar and Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa are Nigeria's best chance of kicking out the APC, any other concoction is a mistake that will lead to regret in the event of a TInubu Presidency....God Forbid!

As One we can get it Done !!!

Dr. Oche Otorkpa (FRSPH-UK)

Source
Watch Full Interview With Chief Dan Ulasi above
Is mouth is 2 wide that y e talks anyhow
Because e fill say e read law
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by HRMK: 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
dat one get heavy weight ooo...but these youths dont even av any thinking cap on!.....kissing ladies ln movies?.....very deep........
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by olatuns2017: 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2022
SLAP44:

Wasting a single vote on Tinubu can wreck the future of 200 million people. I hope you have you visas in case Tinubu wins.

I pray you will be herr in 2023

When Inec announce

Bola TINUBU as the next president elect

All your likes have failed since the time of Cownu and Biafra

Una no go learn politics (different from selling spare parts in Tinubu market Mushin)

Ibos toothless dog in politics

95 % of people voting for Obi in 2023 voted PDP in 2015 and 2019.....(proven)

So who are you hurting

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by olatuns2017: 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
ochejoseph:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM91rGpEqb0

I Fought For Biafra, Your Only Contribution To Igbos Is Kissing Women In Movies

Chief Dan Ulasi, the Southeast coordinator of the PDP presidential campaign council, has responded to Kenneth Okonkwo, the spokesperson for Peter Obi, the Labour Party candidate who recently accused Chief Ulasi of betraying his people by supporting Atiku Abubakar, the PDP’s presidential candidate.

According to Ulasi, Kenneth Okonkwo's
only contribution to the advancement of the igbo nation is kissing women in movies.

Unlike Okonkwo and his parents, Ulasi a Biafran War vetran said that he fought for Biafra in the Nigerian civil war.

I frequently ask Kenneth’s Okonkwo, “Apart from kissing women in movies, what is your contribution to the Igbo people at your age? ” whenever I encounter him. I am fighting for Biafra. He came to call me a bootlegger and I only have one hand that I can’t use, he added. Did his parents argue if he didn’t fight? He add ed.

I agree with Chief Dan Ulasi, Kenneth Okonwo wants us to continue living in bondage. He was one of those who championed the sai Buhari disaster, he has no moral justification to tell any Nigerian what to do.

Today, he is blindly fighting to split opposition votes under the guise of promoting Obi who he clearly knows cannot win so that he can make Tinubu President through the back door.

Nigerians must look beyond his types, Atiku Abubakar and Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa are Nigeria's best chance of kicking out the APC, any other concoction is a mistake that will lead to regret in the event of a TInubu Presidency....God Forbid!

As One we can get it Done !!!

Dr. Oche Otorkpa (FRSPH-UK)

Source
Watch Full Interview With Chief Dan Ulasi above

Two of them will hug transformers after elections

They will. E Marginalized after elections

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by SLAP44: 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2022
olatuns2017:

I pray you will be herr in 2023

When Inec announce

Bola TINUBU as the next president elect

All your likes have failed since the time of Cownu and Biafra

Una no go learn politics (different from selling spare parts in Tinubu market Mushin)

Ibos toothless dog in politics

95 % of people voting for Obi in 2023 voted PDP in 2015 and 2019.....(proven)

So who are you hurting

Apart from tribalistic hate, have you got any other thing to offer humanity?
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by anambraamaka: 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
SLAP44:
Dan Ulasi should go and sit down somewhere.

Kenneth Okonkwo is doing a great work of marketing Peter Obi, and it's an easy job because Peter Obi is a clean candidate.

I will vote for Peter Obi.

Gbam

1 Like

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by olatuns2017: 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2022
SLAP44:

Apart from tribalistic hate, have you got any other thing to offer humanity?

Pls ask your people and kingsmen when you get home December

...why most Nigerians hate IPOB states and don't relocate to Igbos states?

...why most Nigerians go and buy property in other part apart from Igbos states?

...why do ipobians leave their country home and come to Nigeria states?

Very important

Be honest and don't bring more people to Lagos in January...sending them back

We can't relocate to Igbos states even with 10m per month ...why?

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by SLAP44: 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2022
olatuns2017:

Pls ask your people and kingsmen when you get home December

...why most Nigerians hate IPOB states and don't relocate to Igbos states?

...why most Nigerians go and buy property in other part apart from Igbos states?

...why do ipobians leave their country home and come to Nigeria states?

Very important

Be honest and don't bring more people to Lagos in January...sending them back

We can't relocate to Igbos states even with 10m per month ...why?

Tribalism has consumed you. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Majeedanka: 9:29am On Dec 09, 2022
Sai baba Atiku
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by bangis070: 6:30am On Dec 12, 2022
Insha Allahu Atiku Abubakar is the Next prisennt In Nigeria.
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Waterbear(m): 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
ochejoseph:
Wasting a single vote on Peter Obi can make Tinubu President

Wasting vote on atiku can make Tinubu win...

Don't waste your vote

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gunshots As Hoodlums Loot Dogara’s House In Jos / Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post / President Buhari Pointing At Dino Melaye (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.