Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies (77878 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" / Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi / You Are Still Living In Bondage,reno Omokiri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Amuzfat(m): 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
Millions of Kenneth Okonkwo can not stop the moving train of unifying Nigeria. Atiku and Okowa is the answer

4 Likes

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by OtejiriEriegha: 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
Atiku is here to fix Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Prinota: 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
Atiku is Nigerians hope come 2023

2 Likes

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Hoseajob3(m): 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
[fully Atikulatedquote author=IdofiAma post=118981679]��� Kenneth Okonkwo even has something to say? What a show of shame!
Atiku is winning - undebatable!

#AtikuOrganizingForAction[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by gartamanta: 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
When Dan Ulasi was in the trenches fighting as a Biafran Soldier, Kenneth Okonkwo was in nappies sucking his mother's breast

3 Likes

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Hoseajob3(m): 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
A new nigeria is possible with ATIKU-OKOWA
Atiku is winning - undebatable!

#AtikuOrganizingForAction[/quote]
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by MadamExcellency: 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
ochejoseph:
Wasting a single vote on Peter Obi can make Tinubu President

Politics aside, you shouldn't promote such childish talks and ranting. This is beneath irresponsibility, this is fóolishness, to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Maryamgumm(f): 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2022
Alhaji.Atiku Abubakar is the leader who will unite Nigerians to know the importance of our lives, our education and whether we are healthy, Atiku is coming.

2 Likes

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by mycar: 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2022
ochejoseph:
Wasting a single vote on Peter Obi can make Tinubu President
same to Atiku, we can't afford another 4 years of rampaging herdsmen all over the country

1 Like

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Garga01: 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2022
Atiku is the best Option for Nigeria And Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by tishbite41(m): 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2022
Fordoche:
Kenneth okonkwo were one of those who brought this APC government into power he lacks the integrity to even open his gutter on the presidential candidate of the PDP
So, Atiku did not bring Buhari to power?!
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Garga01: 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2022
Atiku is the Best option to Unite Nigeria And Nigerians

Let do the needful by voting H E Atiku Abubakar Come 2023
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by bangis070: 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
Atiku Abubakar is Coming insha Allah.
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Camplying: 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
Atiku for Nigeria recover cone 2023

1 Like

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by SirNature23: 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
2023 shall be a turning point for Nigerians and Atiku is set to take over the baton for a better Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Bulama1234: 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
Supporting Obi is waste of time and energy is our incoming President 2023 #AtikuOrganizingForAction

3 Likes

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by DanascoJunior1: 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
Atiku Abubakar Is Coming To Unify Nigeria Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Camplying: 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
MadamExcellency:

Politics aside, you shouldn't promote such childish talks and ranting. This is beneath irresponsibility, this is fóolishness, to say the least.
how can you put politics aside when politics rule our nation oga/madam weather you like put yourself aside we are here with Atiku-Okowa for Nigeria recovery come 2023 by goods grace.

2 Likes

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by BULUSSANDA11(m): 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
Atiku Abubakar remains unbeatable, unstoppable and a mirage to him.
I have never looked at the guy you talked of as a serious politician.
It's not a written script for him to rehearse so i always see his as a person who just want to be on the TV to talk
Atiku is coming
#AtikuOrganizingforaction

1 Like

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Sadiqkwatu: 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
Atiku is the best. Atikuorganizingforaction

1 Like

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Onovo3: 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
Atiku Abubakar is my choice for 2023 !

1 Like

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by DDLuwa: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
He is absolutely right. The only route for Igbo Presidency is Atiku.

Nigeria must be recover.

#AtikuOrganisingForAction

1 Like

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
ochejoseph:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM91rGpEqb0

I Fought For Biafra, Your Only Contribution To Igbos Is Kissing Women In Movies

Chief Dan Ulasi, the Southeast coordinator of the PDP presidential campaign council, has responded to Kenneth Okonkwo, the spokesperson for Peter Obi, the Labour Party candidate who recently accused Chief Ulasi of betraying his people by supporting Atiku Abubakar, the PDP’s presidential candidate.

According to Ulasi, Kenneth Okonkwo's
only contribution to the advancement of the igbo nation is kissing women in movies.

Unlike Okonkwo and his parents, Ulasi a Biafran War vetran said that he fought for Biafra in the Nigerian civil war.

I frequently ask Kenneth’s Okonkwo, “Apart from kissing women in movies, what is your contribution to the Igbo people at your age? ” whenever I encounter him. I am fighting for Biafra. He came to call me a bootlegger and I only have one hand that I can’t use, he added. Did his parents argue if he didn’t fight? He add ed.

I agree with Chief Dan Ulasi, Kenneth Okonwo wants us to continue living in bondage. He was one of those who championed the sai Buhari disaster, he has no moral justification to tell any Nigerian what to do.

Today, he is blindly fighting to split opposition votes under the guise of promoting Obi who he clearly knows cannot win so that he can make Tinubu President through the back door.

Nigerians must look beyond his types, Atiku Abubakar and Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa are Nigeria's best chance of kicking out the APC, any other concoction is a mistake that will lead to regret in the event of a TInubu Presidency....God Forbid!

As One we can get it Done !!!

Dr. Oche Otorkpa (FRSPH-UK)

Source
Watch Full Interview With Chief Dan Ulasi above

Story
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Panimai2020(f): 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
Roaming around women was what he is best at and I wonder how they appoint him a spokesman.
Well he seemed to he causing more harm than good.
Atiku Abubakar is coming

#AtikuOrganizingForAction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by MadamExcellency: 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2022
Camplying:
how can you put politics aside when politics rule our nation oga/madam weather you like to put yourself aside we are here with Atiku-Okowa for Nigeria's recovery come 2023 by goods grace.

The banter Dr Ochie promoted here has nothing to do with who wins the presidential election. Mr Ulasi talking about his fighting the civil war with nothing to show for it and badmouthing a man who revolutionised the movie industry is a disgrace.
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Realists(m): 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2022
FreshFarmAgro:
Damn. K.O

This is fatality, it's fact that those that witnessed the war don't want part 2, while their children want it's Trilogy, because they think it's a movie.

1 Like

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Villa12(m): 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
SLAP44:

Wasting a single vote on Tinubu can wreck the future of 200 million people. I hope you have you visas in case Tinubu wins.
The effermite demented frog voice will not come a distant third in the coming election

Go and obey the endless sit at home in your AfghanEastern region. No erection no referendum in AfghanEastern region not until una HERO MAZI NNAMDI KANU is being release

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Snitch24(m): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
Lmao
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by AceJam: 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
uzair90:
Atiku Abubaka is the one and only national candidate and he will be the next president.
WHAT THE MAJOR 2023 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES SAID

Tinubu to Yorubas: "Its the turn of the Yorubas to produce the next President of Nigeria, and when it gets to Yorubas, its going to be me"

Atiku to Northerners: "You should vote for me because I am a Northerner who has traversed Nigeria. Northerners don't need to vote a yoruba or Igbo candidate"

Peter Obi to the Igbos: "Do not vote for me because I am Igbo, vote for me on the basis of my competence and integrity. 2023 is not anybody's turn. It is the turn of Nigerians.

Vote wisely o

2 Likes

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Biafraaa: 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
So what does fighting for Biafra has to do with this? Is this a contest for the Republic of Biafra or a New Nigeria? I don't know who the Ulasi is but he must be an outstanding clown to bring up Biafra Struggle just to achieve political points. Atiku will be retired come 2023 same with that Drug lord that is supplying urchins his white substance that makes them have no sense of reasoning. undecided
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Heffalump(m): 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
Ulasi is a self seeking idiot.

In this modern day, Kenneth has contributed to the mental health and sociological well-being of the entire Nigerians than he has contributed to the so called Biafran liberation war. Today he's campaigning for a Nigerian president, the country he wanted to divide many years ago. What an irony.

"A man's enemy are members of his kindred". Obi will emerge and shame all these charlatans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media / Gunshots As Hoodlums Loot Dogara’s House In Jos / President Buhari Pointing At Dino Melaye (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.