Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies (77895 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" / Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi / You Are Still Living In Bondage,reno Omokiri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Laughingkk: 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
SLAP44:
Dan Ulasi should go and sit down somewhere.

Kenneth Okonkwo is doing a great work of marketing Peter Obi, and it's an easy job because Peter Obi is a clean candidate.

I will vote for Peter Obi.
For your pocket
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by olumike001(m): 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
SLAP44:

Wasting a single vote on Tinubu can wreck the future of 200 million people. I hope you have you visas in case Tinubu wins.
Visa
He had a track record of a state he governed to be the home for almost every Nigerian. Such that we don't even know who Lagos belongs to... Please give another reason this isn't valid, u r most likely in Lagos or planning to be
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Manofnaija: 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
CSTRR:

Tinubu is campaigning with Lagos only .

The clown conveniently left the FG that he brought into power and decided to focus on lagos.

Why is Tinubu not campaigning with apc's achievement at the center?
Is apc not the ruling party?

Is the Buhari govt not populated by tinubu's boys and girls?

What else does Tinubu want to offer?

APC is not only the ruling party but also Tinubu's party. He is part of the decision makers of the party. His men and women occupy juicy positions in the party/government.
So, he cannot campaign with APC achievement because they failed.
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by dochenaj: 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2022
Igboslayer:
Any vote for OBI validates Tinubu Presidency…. Shebi una no go school, you all know nothing about politics. Ulasi just let the cat out of the bag. Any vote for OBI will deplete Atiku chances of winning. OBI has no chance at all, stop deceiving yourselves.
And you actually believe that Obi wouldn't take votes from Tinubu too? If Obi has no chance then neither does Tinubu who definitely can neither win the SS or SE. He is hoping to win the SW and NE in a landslide and I don't see that happening.

But we will see.

There are 3 kinds of election forecast.
1. Hopeful projection
2. Malicious projection
3. Factual projection

Your projection that Obi doesn't stand a chance is not just fantasy but threads along the lines of malicious projection and so is any projection that doesn't admit that no one knows exactly how February will play out.

1 Like

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by GistFullGround: 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
Jealousy!

How old is Kenneth Okonkwo? Was he even born during the war? So because he kisses girls in movies is what is troubling you. Even everyone cannot be in any war

Chai, Igbos should caution this mumu man o!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0Ig5AxtuVs
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Patriotsleague: 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
Knock out. Cheap biafran actor. Among all the political Sycophants, okonkwo is the most hungry of them.
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Mayeldah(m): 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
If Kenneth contributed in bringing Buhari, a disaster in 2015 why should Dan Ulasi toe the same line of bringing another fulani disaster in 2022?

On PO's mandate we stand
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Igboslayer: 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
dochenaj:
And you actually believe that Obi wouldn't take votes from Tinubu too? If Obi has no chance then neither does Tinubu who definitely can neither win the SS or SE. He is hoping to win the SW and NE in a landslide and I don't see that happening.

But we will see.

There are 3 kinds of election forecast.
1. Hopeful projection
2. Malicious projection
3. Factual projection

Your projection that Obi doesn't stand a chance is not just fantasy but threads along the lines of malicious projection and so is any projection that doesn't admit that no one knows exactly how February will play out.
Hahahaha…You need to ask yourself these questions? Who will vote OBI in the North and South West? Not when OBI and his supporters turned everything into ethnic and religious campaign. These two instruments of division will never work in his favor.

His tribes are in the minority and Muslims are far more than Christians in Nigeria….both ways he lose. I have seen many pro OBI fans of Yoruba extract coming back to support Tinubu recently… main reasons are the unruly behaviors of most Igbos when it comes to Pityoobi, it has been overwhelming for many of them, it has become an Igbo thing.
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by zionstaar75: 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
stmakun:
The present Nigeria is in dear need of someone with an attitude of a nationalist, one with bloodline cut across the country, one who will represent all our six geopolitical zones.
A vote for Atiku/Okowa's ticket is a vote for a better and united Nigeria.
u guys are the ones living in bandage for wanting us to believe a man that can't unite his party will unite Nigeria. We totally reject another fulani disaster

1 Like

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Zetty177x: 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
Playing down on another person's job. Acting is a profession.. without movies, where will the world be? Upon ur fight Biafra nor secede
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Massiveglory: 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
Beer palour talk. Wash your face and see reality. PO is you and I incoming president.
ochejoseph:
Wasting a single vote on Peter Obi can make Tinubu President
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by EngrKemp: 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2022
Omo..

Atiku don recruit boys full nairaland oo
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by RestructureNig3: 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
uzair90:
Atiku Abubaka is the one and only national candidate and he will be the next president.

We don't want another Fulani jihadist as president

Atiku couldn't condemn his Fulani kinsmen

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by warlordd(m): 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
SLAP44:

Kenneth Okonkwo is doing a great work of marketing Peter Obi, and it's an easy job because Peter Obi is a clean candidate.

Did he not campaign for buhari for so many years, hoping to be settled. He only started singing a new song when he realized that APC was not ready to give him any shishi. Infact Kenneth Okonkwo na mumu.
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by warlordd(m): 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
GistFullGround:
Jealousy!

How old is Kenneth Okonkwo? Was he even born during the war? So because he kisses girls in movies is what is troubling you. Even everyone cannot be in any war

Chai, Igbos should caution this mumu man o!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0Ig5AxtuVs

Ulasi is right, Kenneth Okonkwo na big mumu.
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Bkdson2121: 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
ochejoseph:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM91rGpEqb0

I Fought For Biafra, Your Only Contribution To Igbos Is Kissing Women In Movies

Chief Dan Ulasi, the Southeast coordinator of the PDP presidential campaign council, has responded to Kenneth Okonkwo, the spokesperson for Peter Obi, the Labour Party candidate who recently accused Chief Ulasi of betraying his people by supporting Atiku Abubakar, the PDP’s presidential candidate.

According to Ulasi, Kenneth Okonkwo's
only contribution to the advancement of the igbo nation is kissing women in movies.

Unlike Okonkwo and his parents, Ulasi a Biafran War vetran said that he fought for Biafra in the Nigerian civil war.

I frequently ask Kenneth’s Okonkwo, “Apart from kissing women in movies, what is your contribution to the Igbo people at your age? ” whenever I encounter him. I am fighting for Biafra. He came to call me a bootlegger and I only have one hand that I can’t use, he added. Did his parents argue if he didn’t fight? He add ed.

I agree with Chief Dan Ulasi, Kenneth Okonwo wants us to continue living in bondage. He was one of those who championed the sai Buhari disaster, he has no moral justification to tell any Nigerian what to do.

Today, he is blindly fighting to split opposition votes under the guise of promoting Obi who he clearly knows cannot win so that he can make Tinubu President through the back door.

Nigerians must look beyond his types, Atiku Abubakar and Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa are Nigeria's best chance of kicking out the APC, any other concoction is a mistake that will lead to regret in the event of a TInubu Presidency....God Forbid!

As One we can get it Done !!!

Dr. Oche Otorkpa (FRSPH-UK)

Source
Watch Full Interview With Chief Dan Ulasi above
See bad mouth oooooooo
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Rufaizuru(m): 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
#AtikuOrganizingForAction

People like okonkwo wouldn't have that privilege of talking trashed.

If you want to be truthful to yourself and your conscience, Atiku is clearly miles ahead of Kwankwaso and Peter Obi, not even tinubu let’s leave sentiment and for the sake of this country , vote Atiku Abubakar
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Dmano: 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
Atiku is a goal
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
Digriz:
Ulasi is it a name or a deity? Mr man better shut your mouth. You fight Biafra war yet you didn't win the war. Eediot.

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Emyogalanya: 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
SLAP44:

SO the main end is to chase apc out of power and not to give good governance to the people
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by 3seriez(m): 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2022
FreshFarmAgro:
Damn. K.O

Omo Serious Uppercut grin
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by eedimo(m): 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2022
Digriz:
Ulasi is it a name or a deity? Mr man better shut your mouth. You fight Biafra war yet you didn't win the war. Eediot.
Really?
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Unrated900(m): 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
SLAP44:

All this na people
Una just Dey monkey una self all
Peter obituary Cannot even gain igbo land his own states.
Better join d wining party before it’s too late
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by searchlight: 11:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
ochejoseph:
Wasting a single vote on Peter Obi can make Tinubu President
Voting tinubu can hand Atiku the presidency. Southern Nigeria should queue behind obi to wrestle power from the north.
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Eniitankorede: 11:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
SLAP44:

Clean candidate that supplies crystal met and coke to Malaysia? Clean candidate that forged his degree and NYSC certificate? A scammer is a clean candidate. Clean candidate my ass.

1 Like

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Msbose(m): 11:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Air5000(m): 11:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
caduli:
Needless fight between two brothers

Your Business need a Company Logo

We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
Hello long time… how’s it going
https://forms.gle/MrSDnR7HocVvzxnp8
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by HussainiEbbo: 11:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
We will live to witness him be sworn in as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria by special grace of God
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by saintkel(m): 11:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
Fordoche:
Kenneth okonkwo were one of those who brought this APC government into power he lacks the integrity to even open his gutter on the presidential candidate of the PDP
and Atiku nko?
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by julaion: 11:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
seguno2:

Where did that nameless Yekini Amoda’s father ejaculate inside his mother? In Benin Republic?

Is that why he is hiding his primary and secondary school certificates
yekini amoda didn't even know who ejaculated into his mother's womb,what am I Even saying he was not formed from the womb he only fell from the sky........ grin no information about him
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by BENEAMATA: 12:00am On Dec 08, 2022
A labour party spokesman accuses a nigerian of , aghem , " betraying his people " because , well , he is not voting for his tribe . Thought their choice of voting for the labour party candidate is about Nigeria and not tribal as they claim . We saw through your deceits and gas lighting all the while . Just pity the " sophisticated mo#on$ " claiming woke but are actually only living up to the degrading tag .
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Glycosunde: 12:09am On Dec 08, 2022
Oga said Kenneth was part of the people that brought in Buhari yet his short memory failed to tell him that Atiku he is campaigning for was not just a major financier but one of the big wigs that left PDP and formed APC in 2014 bringing Buhari to power. How can you leave the log in your eyes and be complaining about the speck in someone's eyes. Nor be juju be that. If Kenneth Okonkwo doesn't have the right to talk because he campaigned in bringing Buhari to power in 2014, then Atiku shouldn't even be on the ballot because he was a major reason Buhari came to power. Divisifier my foot grin grin

VOTE OBI-DATTI 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gunshots As Hoodlums Loot Dogara’s House In Jos / Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post / President Buhari Pointing At Dino Melaye (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.