Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial (29014 Views)

N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement / ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times / Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by PrinceOfLagos: 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2022
ibkayee:

I actually think Tinubu will win funnily enough
Tinubu ke? Even his wife will not vote for him cheesy
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by CheapHomes1: 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
BeardedMeat:
I will not warn you again. Criminal lawyer and fraud enabler.

Instead of getting emotional, why not answer the simple questions?

You that knows everything about the issue, why are you asking why ICPC "picked him up"?

With all you say you know, you can't even answer the simple question...was dbanj picked up? yes or no

What did icpc say? If you know what icpc said, what question are you asking?

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by BeardedMeat(m): 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
ibkayee:

I actually think Tinubu will win funnily enough
There's BVAs now. The master riggers have been caged

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by ibkayee(f): 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu ke? Even his wife will not vote for him cheesy
Lol we’ll see. If he doesn’t win, that’s great sha

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by BeardedMeat(m): 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Instead of getting emotional, why not answer the simple questions?

You that knows everything about the issue, why are you asking why ICPC "picked him up"?

With all you say you know, you can't even answer the simple question...was dbanj picked up? yes or no

I guess you my pest for the moment. You will be swathed like a mosquito.
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by CheapHomes1: 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
BeardedMeat:
I guess you my pest for the moment. You will be swathed like a mosquito.

Don't cry again. Wipe your tears so you can read the questions well...

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by PrinceOfLagos: 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
ibkayee:

Lol we’ll see. If he doesn’t win, that’s great sha
he won't win. I'm in Nigeria and I telling you that Tinubu is only popular on Nairaland

Outside Nland , He's a joke nobody takes serious .

Tinubu is a monumental disgrace .. someone that couldn't even remember the name of his political party will not make a good president .

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Karemarealty288(m): 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
D'Banj.....you are already rolling in muddy water

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by jaxxy(m): 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
blaise26abj:

Obviously you no do or like maths in school

So whats the maths for this risky and slow business?
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by ibkayee(f): 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
he won't win. I'm in Nigeria and I telling you that Tinubu is only popular on Nairaland

Tinubu is a monumental disgrace .. someone that couldn't even remember the name of his political party will not make a good president .
Lol not just Nairaland, I see a lot of support for him on other platforms, plus his loyalists at the grassroots level. I even have family members who support him, but like I said we shall see grin

If he wins I won’t be shocked, it would be great if Obi won though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by PrinceOfLagos: 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
ibkayee:

Lol not just Nairaland, I see a lot of support for him on other platforms, plus his loyalists at the grassroots level. I even have family members who support him, but like I said we shall see grin

If he wins I won’t be shocked, it would be great if Obi won though

Forget the Nairaland noise on Tinubu.. He paid so much to launder his already soiled image through Nairaland . Tinubu is 86yrs old , senile and can't stand up right for one hour to save his life .

The yeye man even said he would continue from where buhari stopped and I consider that as a threat not only to my life but to the life of over 200million Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by ibkayee(f): 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Forget the Nairaland noise on Tinubu.. He paid so much to launder his already soiled image through Nairaland . Tinubu is 86yrs old , senile and can't stand up right for one hour to save his life .

The yeye man even said he would continue from where buhari stopped and I consider that as a threat not only to my life but to the life of over 200million Nigerians
Omo the way I cackled when I read this lmao

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Mryacks: 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
how the hell did he get access to such funds in the first place,that's the question we should be asking, corruption runs deep in this country,both big and small.

I think he was on some bogus ambasodorial role or something...all na arrangee

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by PrinceOfLagos: 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
ibkayee:

Omo the way I cackled when I read this lmao
I swear to God Tinubu is a mad man

He will never be President of this country

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by SAD007(m): 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
Pelu Koko garri
Peterobi90:
So you have been living on Koko water?...

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by tabaralph: 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
how the hell did he get access to such funds in the first place,that's the question we should be asking, corruption runs deep in this country,both big and small.
All these politicians make use of celebrities to launder money obviously

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Ok. Heads will roll in this fraud case..that's why dbanj refused to honour their invitations severally before the arrest. He's not the only one involved. Their minister of humanitarian affairs isn't pure at all and she's not also hiding her impurity. How can you trust a lady who was busy releasing funds for school feeding programme even at the time the whole world was under lockdown, including the pupils who were the beneficiaries of the said program. The case had been swept under the carpet already.

The same woman was seen disbursing covid-19 palliative cash in selected places but claimed she did so nationwide. How dbanj got involved in this mess remains a mystery. I respected him much.

This is a warning sign to all the young artistes out there. Invest your money while you're catching the fame. Don't invest in that expensive car that wouid soon become obsolete. If majek fashek the legend could end up begging on the streets at the twilight of his sojourn, then a lesson needs to be learned by our celebs out there. Instead of a private chartered jets, you can fly economy and invest the difference. This also applies to everyone. Kanye West and Co were so smart to have invested. Today, the investments had paid much more than the music,

My 50 cents

But the story didn't say he was ARRESTED?
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Eriokanmi: 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
hkidola00:
ur 50 cent declared bankruptcy
Olodo. my 50 cents isn't used as anyone's name. It simply means, my candid advice

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Eriokanmi: 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
Okealaaye:

But the story didn't say he was ARRESTED?
Hmm!

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by myami: 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
ibkayee:

Ok I think I know who you may be, anyway nice bumping into you
are you married?
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Hmm!

Sahara Reporters? Uhn. But read the story under discussion on Nairaland.
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by ibkayee(f): 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
myami:
are you married?
Yes, why?
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by myami: 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
ibkayee:

Yes, why?
wow! I thought you were one single naija babe overseas. Is he white?
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by ibkayee(f): 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
myami:
wow! I thought you were one single naija babe overseas. Is he white?
Lol no
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Eriokanmi: 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
Okealaaye:

Sahara Reporters? Uhn. But read the story under discussion on Nairaland.
Not only on SR. Major paper carry am
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by foolbuster: 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
phrancys001:
Correct guy, U too don cash out grin

After you people will be complaining about corruption, but here you are calling somebody accused of diverting funds meant for jobless people a correct guy. Una mumu na of the highest order.
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by odinga1of: 10:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Bro leave Tinubu matter and send that beautiful girl message.

Make Una connect, I was actually feeling u both until u start insulting BAT. Although na my state governor I dey support.
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by myami: 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
ibkayee:
Lol no
any kids?
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by blank(f): 10:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
I'm not surprised though. He was into credit card fraud in the UK before he found fame with music.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by ibkayee(f): 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2022
myami:
any kids?
Yes 12 of them
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Barbushe: 11:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

����� ���� ����� ��� ��� �� ��� ���� ���� ����, �� ���'� ���� ������� ��� �� ������ ���. ��, � ��� ���� ����� ��� ���� ��� ��� ����� ��� ��� � ��� ��� ���� ��� ���. ���� ���� � ������ ���� ����� ������'� ������� ��� ������� ���� �� ����, �� �� �����'�. �� ����, � ��� ���� ������ ����� �� 8���.

��� �� ��� ������� � ������ ��� �� ���� ����, ���?
�������!!!!
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by myami: 11:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
ibkayee:

Yes 12 of them
you such a pathetic liar. I'm calling social service right away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija2018: "Miracle Ikechukwu Is Not Married" - Brother Cries Out (Video) / Newly Engaged Toyin Aimakhu Hopes To Get Pregnant Before Marriage / Angela Okorie And Son Stun In Beautiful Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.