Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial (29019 Views)

N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement / ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times / Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Cantonese: 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
That’s the way it should be.
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by BeardedMeat(m): 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
grin

Na only you Waka come Abi? Why did they not accuse another person?
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Biafraaa: 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
Questions, how on earth does he even get into this situation in the first place.
If anyone wanted to bring him down why link him to fraudulent activities?
There is more to this story and we will see how it unfolds in the coming days.
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by CheapHomes1: 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
GOFRONT:
Breeze don blow

Which breeze blow?
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by CheapHomes1: 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
BeardedMeat:
grin

Na only Waka come Abi? Why did they not accuse another person?

Media trial.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by TUFFSS: 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
If na for water this na big fish
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by nymphomaniac(m): 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
Case will soon be subjudice. Best to avoid media trial. I hope he scales this one.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by CheapHomes1: 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
Milliexchange1:
D’banj, you chop that money abi you no chop?

I have $670 USDT for sale at a giveaway rate

Which money exactly?
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by osayuking(m): 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
Milliexchange1:
D’banj, you chop that money abi you no chop?

I have $670 USDT for sale at a giveaway rate
you can easily convert it or sell it as usdt on Binance freely and in 2 seconds. Why looking for who to scam here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by CheapHomes1: 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
Dialpad:
Is there a honest Nigerian

Please don't tell me you are honest especially when you have never been tempted with real money

Are you not a Nigerian? Why not ask yourself if you are honest and stop judging others
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by sisisioge: 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
They just wan spoil the guy name....glad he has a good legal team. He too will cash out last last on the publicity cool

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by PrinceOfLagos: 8:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
ibkayee:
Has he actually denied it though
Send him a DM on Twitter maybe he would reply to your question
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by BeardedMeat(m): 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Media trial.
Why not tell us why he was involved in the first place? Or do ICPC now pick up random people on the street and accuse them of stealing NPower funds?
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Derrylatei: 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
Nigerian celebrities are used by politicians to clean up their fraudulently gotten I'll money.

Timaya and Timipiri Silver too needed to be investigated as well .

Ameachi and Duncan Mighty is not left out.
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by ibkayee(f): 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Send him a DM on Twitter maybe he would reply to your question
Should everyone else on the thread also DM him or just me?
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Burgerlomo: 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
phrancys001:
Correct guy, U too don cash out grin

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
Snitch24:
Lol see you
Na these artist most of our politicians dey use launder money
You are still defaming and making unverified accussations
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by PrinceOfLagos: 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2022
ibkayee:

Should everyone else on the thread also DM him or just me?
You're too forward with your question so I singled you out

You've grown so big , Power of burger
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by CheapHomes1: 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Why not tell us why he was involved in the first place? Or do ICPC now pick up random people on the street and accuse them of stealing NPower funds?

Media trial....was dbanj picked up?
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by GloriousGbola: 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
This script can work for efcc.

Not icpc, who actually seem to have their shit together

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by blaise26abj(m): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
30,000 times just 1000 fake N-power beneficiaries is 30 million per month . Multiply that by 12 months that’s 360 million . Abeg make ICPC investigate well. If dbanj is found culpable , jail him for 1000 years . Any youth that is corrupt should be jailed till his or her bones driven to sand . Nigeria MUST be great . Any old corrupt cargo should be shot till his or her body dies and the spirit follow die .

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by ibkayee(f): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're too forward with your question so I singled you out

You've grown so big , Power of burger
What’s your previous monicker?
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by KunGioKehRah: 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
Mr dj please play me

ENDOWED BY DBANJ

The guy no allow us rest in peace for campus when I dey sch. Every minute na him music thrn dey always play. By fire by force him lyrics ENTER MY HEAD!

Where the hell is he now? Definitely not in Naija anymore!
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by jaxxy(m): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
phrancys001:
Correct guy, U too don cash out grin

Cash out how much? sm1 who's a billionaire go dey cashout 500k abi?

They should tell us how much the alleged fraud was b4 I can take them seriously. Nigeria security agencies are known for noise than facts.
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by PrinceOfLagos: 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
ibkayee:

What’s your previous monicker?
I'm not saucekid , but I know you guys were bestie back in the days
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
Derrylatei:
Nigerian celebrities are used by politicians to clean up their fraudulently gotten I'll money.

Timaya and Timipiri Silver too needed to be investigated as well .

Ameachi and Duncan Mighty is not left out.
see how you are naming people as if you witnessed the transactions
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by BeardedMeat(m): 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Media trial....was dbanj picked up?
That's what the ICPC said. Tell us why it is dbanj of all Nigerians?
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by ibkayee(f): 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I'm not saucekid , but I know you guys were bestie back in the days
Lol ok you’re definitely an old member cheesy
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Maj196(m): 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
I'm D'banj or Skibanj like my Jamaican friends call me grin

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by CheapHomes1: 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
BeardedMeat:
That's what the ICPC said. Tell us why it is dbanj of all Nigerians?

Media trial....was dbanj picked up? yes or no

What did icpc say? If you know what icpc said, what question are you asking?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Looks Smoking Hot In New Makeover Portraits (photos) / Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu / Newly Engaged Toyin Aimakhu Hopes To Get Pregnant Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.