Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial (29011 Views)

N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement / ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times / Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by damosade(m): 11:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
We done come. Why dem no mention my name. If u no chop gbi u can't ku gbi naa
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by hkidola00(m): 11:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Olodo. my 50 cents isn't used as anyone's name. It simply means, my candid advice
shows ur the olodo here for being daft to understand my pun.. illiterate

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by greggng: 1:00am On Dec 08, 2022
Nigerians are fools including the person reading this ..we have not heard from dbanji yet we concluded he is a fraudster...what kind of people are we?

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by faceland: 2:54am On Dec 08, 2022
There is no smoke without fire. For him to sleep in detention 2 nights means that "water pas gari".

May be someone cook the books with his name, they would have to prove the money entered his account and he is in charge of the account or false distribution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdFQRG9kedQ
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Jackanda1(m): 3:55am On Dec 08, 2022
Snitch24:
Lol see you
Na these artist most of our politicians dey use launder money
One is innocent until proven guilty. Watch your mouth young man angry
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by cocolacec(m): 5:58am On Dec 08, 2022
Snitch24:
Lol see you
Na these artist most of our politicians dey use launder money
Including your religious leaders.
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Patriotsleague: 6:09am On Dec 08, 2022
They traced payments to account he controls, he is guilty Jo, no dey talk nonsense.
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by onyekabosco(m): 6:21am On Dec 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Ok. Heads will roll in this fraud case..that's why dbanj refused to honour their invitations severally before the arrest. He's not the only one involved. Their minister of humanitarian affairs isn't pure at all and she's not also hiding her impurity. How can you trust a lady who was busy releasing funds for school feeding programme even at the time the whole world was under lockdown, including the pupils who were the beneficiaries of the said program. The case had been swept under the carpet already.

The same woman was seen disbursing covid-19 palliative cash in selected places but claimed she did so nationwide. How dbanj got involved in this mess remains a mystery. I respected him much.

This is a warning sign to all the young artistes out there. Invest your money while you're catching the fame. Don't invest in that expensive car that wouid soon become obsolete. If majek fashek the legend could end up begging on the streets at the twilight of his sojourn, then a lesson needs to be learned by our celebs out there. Instead of a private chartered jets, you can fly economy and invest the difference. This also applies to everyone. Kanye West and Co were so smart to have invested. Today, the investments had paid much more than the music,

My 50 cents
Majority of this celebrities are money bag for our political class,
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by SmellingAnus(m): 6:39am On Dec 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Ok. Heads will roll in this fraud case..that's why dbanj refused to honour their invitations severally before the arrest.
If only you had taken your time to read what is written on this thread, you would have known that Dbanj voluntarily surrendered himself to the ICPC...
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by tiswell(m): 6:49am On Dec 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Ok. Heads will roll in this fraud case..that's why dbanj refused to honour their invitations severally before the arrest. He's not the only one involved. Their minister of humanitarian affairs isn't pure at all and she's not also hiding her impurity. How can you trust a lady who was busy releasing funds for school feeding programme even at the time the whole world was under lockdown, including the pupils who were the beneficiaries of the said program. The case had been swept under the carpet already.

The same woman was seen disbursing covid-19 palliative cash in selected places but claimed she did so nationwide. How dbanj got involved in this mess remains a mystery. I respected him much.

This is a warning sign to all the young artistes out there. Invest your money while you're catching the fame. Don't invest in that expensive car that wouid soon become obsolete. If majek fashek the legend could end up begging on the streets at the twilight of his sojourn, then a lesson needs to be learned by our celebs out there. Instead of a private chartered jets, you can fly economy and invest the difference. This also applies to everyone. Kanye West and Co were so smart to have invested. Today, the investments had paid much more than the music,

My 50 cents
dbanj is so broke after leaving mohits unceremoniously.

Na the wife dey feed am since then
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by yomi531(m): 7:18am On Dec 08, 2022
So na u and co never allow dem pay batch C2 since abi.. God pass una
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by RosyIsBlessed: 7:50am On Dec 08, 2022
Decades of hardwork to build a brand name gone down the drain in one day. Reputation ruined for life. People should just be mindful of their actions as it can either ruin them or make them.
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Ayomivic(m): 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2022
This ICPC officers are not doing their work very well. D banj wasn't government workers and if he is N- power beneficiary he won't collect more than his stipend.

1 Who was that person incharge of desburstment that that sent billion naira to nongovermental personal account?

2. Who are the people that put the ghost n power beneficiaries in to the system ? Have the ICPC arrested the person? Was he or were they the one that mentioned D Banj?

4 if they or he was the one that mentioned D Banj of what businesses did the money sent to the D banj account.

5 Id D banj a staff of any government ministry?

The ICPC should do their investigation before given information to the public. To me , before anyone who is not a staff of any government's ministry should be arrested on a matter that had to do with government and public many staff must have been arrested include the those that did not monitor well their office
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Snitch24(m): 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
cocolacec:

Including your religious leaders.
What's religion to you
I don't have any
Except love
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Snitch24(m): 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
Jackanda1:
One is innocent until proven guilty. Watch your mouth young man angry
Pardon my manners
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Snitch24(m): 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2022
gypsey:
You are still defaming and making unverified accussations
Sorry
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Benemond(m): 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
HeadNigga:
I won't call him names until he is proven guilty.

You get sense
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Swaelyf(f): 11:46am On Dec 09, 2022
eja nla is his second name lol
TUFFSS:
If na for water this na big fish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Drops Flowers At Dagrin's Tomb (Picture) / Toke Makinwa’s Home Almost Gutted By Fire (Photos) / BBNaija2018: "Miracle Ikechukwu Is Not Married" - Brother Cries Out (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.