Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial (29015 Views)

N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement / ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times / Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
KunGioKehRah:
Mr dj please play me

ENDOWED BY DBANJ

The guy no allow us rest in peace for campus when I dey sch. Every minute na him music thrn dey always play. By fire by force him lyrics ENTER MY HEAD!

Where the hell is he now? Definitely not in Naija anymore!
What exactly is your point? He is not allowed to leave nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Franzinni: 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
ICPC must have some sand to arrest him ... Unless they want to mess his name up ... Las las this life balance
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Yankee101: 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
Oga you steal money or not?
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by PrinceOfLagos: 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
ibkayee:

Lol ok you’re definitely an old member cheesy
Yep yep
I can't tell my old moniker, i used to be very popular back in the days in Jokes section and Romance
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Pickmycall: 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
ICPC cannot invite you if they have not done their findings.Unlike efcc that would first arrest before investigation.Icpc traced funds that were opened for N-power ghost beneficiaries into your account.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by ibkayee(f): 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Yep yep
I can't tell my old moniker, i used to be very popular back in the days in Jokes section and Romance
Ok I think I know who you may be, anyway nice bumping into you
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by blaise26abj(m): 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
jaxxy:

Cash out how much? sm1 who's a billionaire go dey cashout 500k abi?

They should tell us how much the alleged fraud was b4 I can take them seriously. Nigeria security agencies are known for noise than facts.

Obviously you no do or like maths in school
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by CheapHomes1: 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
Pickmycall:
ICPC cannot invite you if they have not done their findings.Unlike efcc that would first arrest before investigation.Icpc traced funds that were opened for N-power ghost beneficiaries into your account.

Who is the "your" you are referring to?
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by PrinceOfLagos: 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
ibkayee:

Ok I think I know who you may be, anyway nice bumping into you
You still in London ?

Tinubu urchins dey track me. If I tell my old moniker, Dem fit track me.
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by ibkayee(f): 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You still in London ?
Yup
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Offixialsecret(m): 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2022
Milliexchange1:
D’banj, you chop that money abi you no chop?

I have $670 USDT for sale at a giveaway rate

Dm me
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by PrinceOfLagos: 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2022
ibkayee:

Yup
Looking at your picture , I now see the reason why you hate to take full pictures grin
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by ibkayee(f): 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Looking at your picture , I now see the reason why you hate to take full pictures grin
Lmao ok o
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by PrinceOfLagos: 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
ibkayee:

Lmao ok o
How have you been

I miss the good old days .. you still with saucekid ?
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by ibkayee(f): 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

How have you been

I miss the good old days .. you still with saucekid ?
I’ve been well cheers, hope you’re good too

Lol I was never with saucekid, we were friends and I haven’t spoken to him in years lol
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by BeardedMeat(m): 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Media trial....was dbanj picked up? yes or no

What did icpc say? If you know what icpc said, what question are you asking?
You didn't see the thread on FP this morning or what?
Imagine asking me what ICPC said and at the same time defending what you know nothing about.
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by PrinceOfLagos: 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
ibkayee:

I’ve been well cheers, hope you’re good too

Lol I was never with saucekid, we were friends and I haven’t spoken to him in years lol
Are you on Twitter or IG
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by ibkayee(f): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Are you on Twitter or IG
I don’t disclose any personal information on here anymore grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by CheapHomes1: 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
BeardedMeat:
You didn't see the thread on FP this morning or what?
Imagine asking me what ICPC said and at the same time defending what you know nothing about.

You that knows everything about the issue, why are you asking why ICPC "picked him up"?

With all you say you know, you can't even answer the simple question...was dbanj picked up? yes or no

You said "that's what ICPC said". What did icpc say? If you know what icpc said, what question are you asking me?
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by PrinceOfLagos: 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
ibkayee:

I don’t disclose any personal information on here anymore grin
And I can't do the same because of this Thiefnibu people

They looking for me grin
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by ibkayee(f): 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

And I can't do the same because of this Thiefnibu people grin
Pele grin
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by BeardedMeat(m): 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You that knows everything about the issue, why are you asking why ICPC "picked him up"?

With all you say you know, you can't even answer the simple question...was dbanj picked up? yes or no

Please take your useless self out of my mention before I summon a legion of demons to help you.
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by PrinceOfLagos: 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
ibkayee:

Pele grin
Which of the presidential candidates you rooting for ?

Don't tell me it's that drug peddler international thief
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by ibkayee(f): 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Which of the presidential candidates you rooting for ?

Don't tell me it's that drug peddler international thief
If I were to vote I’d go with Obi but I’m not an ‘Obidient’

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by CheapHomes1: 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Please take your useless self out of my mention before I summon a legion of demons to help you.

You are already getting emotional.

Pls answer the following questions. You that knows everything about the issue, why are you asking why ICPC "picked him up"?

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by hkidola00(m): 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Ok. Heads will roll in this fraud case..that's why dbanj refused to honour their invitations severally before the arrest. He's not the only one involved. Their minister of humanitarian affairs isn't pure at all and she's not also hiding her impurity. How can you trust a lady who was busy releasing funds for school feeding programme even at the time the whole world was under lockdown, including the pupils who were the beneficiaries of the said program. The case had been swept under the carpet already.

The same woman was seen disbursing covid-19 palliative cash in selected places but claimed she did so nationwide. How dbanj got involved in this mess remains a mystery. I respected him much.

This is a warning sign to all the young artistes out there. Invest your money while you're catching the fame. Don't invest in that expensive car that wouid soon become obsolete. If majek fashek the legend could end up begging on the streets at the twilight of his sojourn, then a lesson needs to be learned by our celebs out there. Instead of a private chartered jets, you can fly economy and invest the difference. This also applies to everyone. Kanye West and Co were so smart to have invested. Today, the investments had paid much more than the music,

My 50 cents
ur 50 cent declared bankruptcy
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by PrinceOfLagos: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
ibkayee:

If I were to vote I’d go with Obi but I’m not an ‘Obidient’
I agree Obi is not a saint but he's the lesser devil among them . He's got conscience and I strongly believe that Nigerians will have cause to smile under his able leadership .

Thiefnibu is everything wrong with Nigeria. He's been rejected all around country .
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Okhuadams(m): 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
Nemere2020:

Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7469064/n-power-fraud-dbanj-arrested-detained
And so many holier than thou pple have been condeming him. Saying all sort of rubbish as if they themselves are innocent. At least for now they should swallow there hate words and keep their stinking mouth shut. Jealousy kill una there
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by BeardedMeat(m): 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You are already getting emotional.

Pls answer the following questions. You that knows everything about the issue, why are you asking why ICPC "picked him up"?

I will not warn you again. Criminal lawyer and fraud enabler.
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by BeardedMeat(m): 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
Okhuadams:
And so many holier than thou pple have condeming him. Saying all sort of rubbish as if they themselves are innocent. At least for they should swallow there hate words and keep their stinking mouth shut. Jealousy kill una there
Corruption fighting back. I hope ICPC does a thorough job. Anyone found guilty must pay.
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by chudez0147(m): 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
phrancys001:
Correct guy, U too don cash out grin
DamnNigga
Imagine you hailing a criminal for stealing something that belongs to the masses. Shame on you!
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by ibkayee(f): 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I agree Obi is not a saint but he's the lesser devil among them . He's got conscience and I strongly believe that Nigerians will have cause to smile under his able leadership .

Thiefnibu is everything wrong with Nigeria. He's been rejected all around country .
I actually think Tinubu will win funnily enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija2018: "Miracle Ikechukwu Is Not Married" - Brother Cries Out (Video) / Angela Okorie And Son Stun In Beautiful Photo / Newly Engaged Toyin Aimakhu Hopes To Get Pregnant Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.