Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry (23236 Views)

N-Power Fraud: Top Officials In Buhari Government Infused 70,000 Ghost Names / "Osinbajo Should Resign And Submit Himself To ICPC" - Deji Adeyanju / Buhari Suspends Okoi Obono-Obla Indefinitely, Hands Him Over To ICPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by Marvins009: 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

this region sha
hushpuppi is somewhere roasting away all thanks to corruption and wickedness

now this dude called dbanj also from that region is walking the same path.. money to help the masses you shamelessly kept for you and your fellow regional thieves

and yet some people are trying to vote in someone who wears adult diapers and a well known Corrupt being as their president

for shame

Your people dey on death roll in Asia and Middle East country shut up
Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by OsunOriginal: 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2022
SmartPolician:
According to reports, D’banj colluded with some government officials to introduce ghost beneficiaries into the payroll of the scheme.

The stipend paid to those beneficiaries was then paid to accounts that have now been allegedly linked to the pop star.

How can a country of over 200 million people be full of fraudsters from the richest to the poorest among them?

Have Nigerian families totally lost their values that everyone commits crimes without thinking of the impact it has on their reputation?

Do Nigerians even have names to protect?

Value and Nigerian family in the same sentence. That's long gone... na money everybody dey look for now and they don't care how it comes.
I really fear for the future of Nigeria.
Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by OsunOriginal: 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
oyebanji44:
N power is meant for the masses not the affluence. ..

D'banj messed up big time

And who told you D'banj has any value before? Is it not the "sorosoke" generation that thinks water can come out of the rock?
How many of the so-called celebrities have value and have led a disciplined lifestyle?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by oyebanji44: 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

And who told you D'banj has any value before? Is it not the "sorosoke" generation that thinks water can come out of the rock?
How many of the so-called celebrities have value and have led a disciplined lifestyle?

And they are also the ones spoiling Nigerian girls..Making them look down us..

Simply cos we don't have much like them

1 Like

Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2022
SouthSouth1914:
Celebrities in Nigeria can’t speak up against bad governance, because they are part of the problem. Read it again.

Must every celeb speak against bad governance?

During the time of Fela, how many other musicians were speaking against the dictators of those days?
Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2022
MarketDispatch:

Tells you why some people are still routing for Balablu blublu bulaba

Please, stop this emotional blackmail.

Is Obi so difficult to market that you must mention Tinubu in every thread?

1 Like

Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by HeadNigga: 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2022
goody234:

He was a fraudster in the uk before just ask JJC ex husband of funke ...It is not a new thing
jjc told you so?
Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2022
Enddy50ty:
Azza man.

The same reason why he can't criticize this evil government, because he's fraudulently benefiting from them.

Did he criticize GEJ too?

You people sha like to mention government all the time, even for the corruption of the citizenry.

You people are just shouting government up and down. You are failing to see that the average Nigerian is fantastically corrupt.

My mechanic that year will sit down to analyze the failings of Buhari's government, yet he was busy ripping me off for almost four years patching my car with substandard replacements until he finished the car for me. If not for my own suspicion, I would never have caught him considering how he carries himself like a saint.

1 Like

Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
The thief hiding inside Music Industry had been BUSTED! Rope him, jail him and take him to court from there. Don't allow him to escape from una hand. He is a thief! Go and see Npower people using their personal money to transport themselves to their ppa over a failed payment of August stipend etc
Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by goody234: 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2022
HeadNigga:
jjc told you so?

just google it and stop being ignorant
Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by SouthSouth1914: 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

During the time of Fela, how many other musicians were speaking against the dictators of those days?

Don’t even dare compare musicians of old and now. You are still a kid so won’t engage you in a banter. You can go on a small research and see how many musicians were vocal during the time of FELA. I will give you a pointer- Osayomore Joseph
Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Don’t even dare compare musicians of old and now. You are still a kid so won’t engage you in a banter. You can go on a small research and see how many musicians were vocal during the time of FELA. I will give you a pointer- Osayomore Joseph

My point is that being a celebrity doesn't mean you have to be a critic of government. That is my point.

It is like expecting all writers to be critics of government simply because Wole Soyinka criticizes government.
Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by HRMK: 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2022
the minister should take the full blame bcs of her incompetence!it wasnt like this when same was bn handled by the vice president!!
Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by timesupreloaded: 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2022
Whobedatte:
Is Npower not 30k ? Meaning Dbanj will need to provide thousands of ghost acct numbers and then wait for return .
No how e no go cast na ? This kind game no be for people like Dbanj wey don make am na
Haba tongue
mugu. Dbanj never make anything. You are so dumbed down that your brain is lesser than that of a donkey. Even Bill Gates can't claim to don make am. Fool. I dey track you so. Bastard

1 Like

Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by SouthSouth1914: 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

My point is that being a celebrity doesn't mean you have to be a critic of government. That is my point.

It is like expecting all writers to be critics of government simply because Wole Soyinka criticizes government.

Gradually deviating. It is a welcomed development anyway.
Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by danijesus(m): 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2022
Issues
Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by Whobedatte(m): 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
timesupreloaded:
mugu. Dbanj never make anything. You are so dumbed down that your brain is lesser than that of a donkey. Even Bill Gates can't claim to don make am. Fool. I dey track you so. Bastard
You are running mad gradually , urgent attention is needed before you enter market . You are already making incoherent statements day by day .
Reduce your drugs intake aboki
Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Gradually deviating. It is a welcomed development anyway.

This was my original post:

How have I deviated?

Being a celebrity does not confer the responsibility of opposition on you. It is a matter of choice.

I will like to know how many musicians were criticizing the military during Fela's time.

Care to list just 3?
Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by chemicool: 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

this region sha
hushpuppi is somewhere roasting away all thanks to corruption and wickedness

now this dude called dbanj also from that region is walking the same path.. money to help the masses you shamelessly kept for you and your fellow regional thieves

and yet some people are trying to vote in someone who wears adult diapers and a well known Corrupt being as their president

for shame

See this omoale thinking with her stinking pissy
Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by NessFortunate: 11:23pm On Dec 08, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Now playing “Tongolo” by D'banj

...Make i tell them de koko o ah!
Make i tell them de koko
Make i tell them de koko o ah!
Make i tell them de koko
If i tell dem the koko
I say make you yarn them de koko
If i tell dem the koko
Make you yarn them de koko now oh yeah yeah
… Tongbala, je a tongolo

indeed Dbanj na Enjarnlaa. Smh.
Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by Dfynboi: 6:36am On Dec 09, 2022
Naija which way sef
Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by biggy00000(m): 8:34am On Dec 09, 2022
Mobolowowon by Dbanj

Great lyrics

Maybe not just lyrics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am / Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina / Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.