Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,578 members, 7,865,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:31 PM

Many Nigerians Are Ready To Die Than To Vote Tinubu -- Adamu Garba’s Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Nigerians Are Ready To Die Than To Vote Tinubu -- Adamu Garba’s Polls (2410 Views)

Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters / I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) / We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Nigerians Are Ready To Die Than To Vote Tinubu -- Adamu Garba’s Polls by BluntCrazeMan: 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
From a series of polls conducted by Adamu Garba on his Twitter handle, many Nigerians would rather prefer to die, than to vote for Tinubu.
If you are voting for Tinubu/Shettima Presidential ticket say Ayee or I’ll rather die.
Ayeee= 17%
I’ll rather die= 83%
(37,373 votes)
https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1600195404263436288?t=nF8wJxihl4rzRYZD4B2TTQ&s=19

Another short one. Is Endsars the main reason why you support Peter Obi?

Vote YES if it is
Vote NO if you reject Endsars but support him.
YES= 30%
NO= 70%
(8,632 votes)
https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1600403151659606017?t=sfaiqpNLL8qOOiYRwHF1fQ&s=19

Final part of the polls: Which of these would you rather have?
Tinubu Presidency= 23%
Biafra Republic= 77%
(6,383 votes)
https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1600428388228866048?t=Gose1Blt4m6MqzBiXW3oeA&s=19

The things I faulted in the whole series of Polls that were conducted by Adamu Garba was how he quickly rushed to directly link the second poll about the #EndSARS-Protest to Peter Obi.. It was a very faulty linking..

And Finally, in the third poll about Comparing Biafra Republic,, I wonder why he brought TINUBU into the comparisons instead of PETER OBI.,, since he was hoping to establish that the Obidients are the same as Biafrans.
If he really wanted to know if Obidients are the same as Biafrans, then he should have confused them very well by clashing them together, and see how confused they would become.

For him to rush to the conclusion that Biafrans hated Tinubu based on less than 5,000 Biafrans in the third poll,, but he forgot that there are the more than 31,000 Nigerians who opted that “they would rather die than to vote for Tinubu”.
It only means that he himself is just too biased, and that he shouldn’t come out to even start to conduct such a skewed poll in the first place..

MY VERDICT ON THE POLLS....
Adamu Garba needs more brains inside his head.
He is Popular quite alright....
But he has not shown enough intelligence in his approaches to Politics, and to life in general

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Nigerians Are Ready To Die Than To Vote Tinubu -- Adamu Garba’s Polls by OkutaNla: 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
E mean say mortuary and funeral business in general go begin boom after President Asiwaju is sworn in next year be dat, translating to more money for the economy. I know say na Igbos go comprise 90% of the deaths coz na only dem go pick dia Mazi Ekpa and Kanu Biafra over Nigeria, that's besides their morbid obsession with death.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Many Nigerians Are Ready To Die Than To Vote Tinubu -- Adamu Garba’s Polls by Majesty2(m): 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
Then rip in advance for them ooh because those worthless ipob pigs will surely die by drinking sniper, hugging transformer or jumping into lagoon after BAT is sworn as president next year

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Nigerians Are Ready To Die Than To Vote Tinubu -- Adamu Garba’s Polls by FrancescoFarino(f): 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
nawa ooo

on top Jagaban ambition?

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Are Ready To Die Than To Vote Tinubu -- Adamu Garba’s Polls by Majesty2(m): 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
OkutaNla:
E mean say mortuary and funeral business in general go begin boom after President Asiwaju is sworn in next year be dat, translating to more money for the economy. I know say na Igbos go comprise 90% of the deaths coz na only dem go pick dia Mazi Ekpa and Kanu Biafra over Nigeria, that besides their morbid obsession with death.
aah aah aah
Re: Many Nigerians Are Ready To Die Than To Vote Tinubu -- Adamu Garba’s Polls by SmartPolician: 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2022
Majesty2:
Then rip in advance for them ooh because those worthless ipob pigs will surely die by drinking sniper, hugging transformer or jumping into lagoon after BAT is sworn as president next year

If you consider 81% of those who participated in the poll IPOB members and 19% agbadorians, it means you need a thorough mental evaluation asap!

For a quick reminder, Bola Tinubu is not electable and he is imposing himself on Nigerians. It's visible to the blind and audible to the deaf.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerians Are Ready To Die Than To Vote Tinubu -- Adamu Garba’s Polls by femisplash: 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2022
The ndi " I'd rather die" are Igbos in Singapore, Malaysia, etc that are voting online. 77% also voted they'd rather have biafra republic.. Unstable dolts.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Nigerians Are Ready To Die Than To Vote Tinubu -- Adamu Garba’s Polls by OkutaNla: 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2022
SmartPolician:

If you consider 81% of the stats IPOB members and 19% agbadorians, it means you need a thorough mental evaluation asap! Bola Tinubu is not electable and he is imposing himself on Nigerians. It's visible to the blind and deaf to the blind.

I hope you're not among those that voted to die rather than witness a Tinubu presidency? Abeg o. No kee yourself o. I dey gbadun your contribution here. E go better for you to kukuma embrace Biafra agitation than die just like dat. If you could survive Buhari's 8-yrs, you can definitely manage Tinubu's as well. But if you insist, then RIP in advance. undecided

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Are Ready To Die Than To Vote Tinubu -- Adamu Garba’s Polls by Majesty2(m): 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2022
OkutaNla:

I hope you're not among those that voted to die rather than witness a Tinubu presidency? Abeg o. No kee yourself o. I dey gbadun your contribution here. E go better for you to kukuma embrace Biafra agitation than die just like dat. If you could survive Buhari's 8-yrs, you can definitely manage Tinubu's as well. But if you insist, then RIP in advance. undecided
Embrace what?.... Death awaits any braindead ipob pig wey go shout beerfraud or death nonsense after the 2023 election

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Are Ready To Die Than To Vote Tinubu -- Adamu Garba’s Polls by Newton2024: 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2022
Majesty2:
Embrace what?.... Death awaits any braindead ipob pig wey go shout beerfraud or death nonsense after the 2023 election
Your type of urchin is irredeemable.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerians Are Ready To Die Than To Vote Tinubu -- Adamu Garba’s Polls by BluntCrazeMan: 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2022
Lalasticlala, Seun, Nlfpmod, Mynd44
Re: Many Nigerians Are Ready To Die Than To Vote Tinubu -- Adamu Garba’s Polls by BluntCrazeMan: 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Lalasticlala, Seun, Nlfpmod, Mynd44
I don't know about this thread.

But the polls were very funny to me.
Re: Many Nigerians Are Ready To Die Than To Vote Tinubu -- Adamu Garba’s Polls by Alexa7676: 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2022
Peter will be the Next President. Let's get use to that

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Nigerians Are Ready To Die Than To Vote Tinubu -- Adamu Garba’s Polls by degreatstalion: 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
OkutaNla:

Tinubu supporters have this thing going for them. You people are simply generously stupid.

I've never seen such stupid people!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Nigerians Are Ready To Die Than To Vote Tinubu -- Adamu Garba’s Polls by Racoon(m): 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2022
See as Adamu Garba opened himself for disgrace.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Nigerians Are Ready To Die Than To Vote Tinubu -- Adamu Garba’s Polls by slivertongue: 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
The North were Garba and i come from ain't willing to reinforce failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerians Are Ready To Die Than To Vote Tinubu -- Adamu Garba’s Polls by Olaolex: 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
Garba sheu is a foolish grown up man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerians Are Ready To Die Than To Vote Tinubu -- Adamu Garba’s Polls by RenaissanceGuy: 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
Garba is wise afterall grin. He wanted to guage those voting, and so he included the third vote, and he CATCHED them gringrin
Re: Many Nigerians Are Ready To Die Than To Vote Tinubu -- Adamu Garba’s Polls by onuman: 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
OkutaNla:
E mean say mortuary and funeral business in general go begin boom after President Asiwaju is sworn in next year be dat, translating to more money for the economy. I know say na Igbos go comprise 90% of the deaths coz na only dem go pick dia Mazi Ekpa and Kanu Biafra over Nigeria, that's besides their morbid obsession with death.

You said more money shall to Nigeria through deaths and burials of Nigerians who will die because Asiwaju was sworn in as president of Nigeria.
Wow. That's why they say Tinubu supporters are senseless. See the negative campaign you make for Tinubu.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Nigerians Are Ready To Die Than To Vote Tinubu -- Adamu Garba’s Polls by Mckandre(m): 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
femisplash:
The ndi " I'd rather die" are Igbos in Singapore, Malaysia, etc that are voting online. 77% also voted they'd rather have biafra republic.. Unstable dolts.
and what stops urchins in diaspora from voting tinubu? Abi na only Igbos that made up the entire Nigerians in diaspora? Onye efuluefu!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Nigerians Are Ready To Die Than To Vote Tinubu -- Adamu Garba’s Polls by OkukoIgbo: 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2022
OkutaNla:

The only thing am sure of is that prophet mohamed is a senile smelly menstruating pig in medinna.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerians Are Ready To Die Than To Vote Tinubu -- Adamu Garba’s Polls by TrumpDonald2: 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2022
grin grin Funny they haven't moved it to front page

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerians Are Ready To Die Than To Vote Tinubu -- Adamu Garba’s Polls by TrumpDonald2: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2022
OkutaNla:

Take time clean your brain small, cobwebs done too much smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerians Are Ready To Die Than To Vote Tinubu -- Adamu Garba’s Polls by Eriggs: 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
Those are the enemies of Nigeria.
They should all rest in pieces. Anuofias
Re: Many Nigerians Are Ready To Die Than To Vote Tinubu -- Adamu Garba’s Polls by Eriggs: 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
OkutaNla:
You get am well. You too get sense
Re: Many Nigerians Are Ready To Die Than To Vote Tinubu -- Adamu Garba’s Polls by Mrexpress(m): 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hmm
Re: Many Nigerians Are Ready To Die Than To Vote Tinubu -- Adamu Garba’s Polls by wisdomkid: 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2022
OkutaNla:

You don't have an atom of understanding in you, right or wrong?
Because people following Garba are mostly APC followers or Northerners... Yet, you're saying nonsense.

If the entire SOUTH or IPOPIGS die, what will the North benefit? Have you ever reason this side of the coin?
We need mental evaluation for people like you, but sadly, you guys are in your millions.

#PEACE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerians Are Ready To Die Than To Vote Tinubu -- Adamu Garba’s Polls by Igbodicool(m): 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2022
Garba is the latest IPOB member.

URCHINS go cry water and blood!

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Are Ready To Die Than To Vote Tinubu -- Adamu Garba’s Polls by nairanaira12: 12:00am On Dec 09, 2022
OkutaNla:

I am not IPOB or igbo, but I'll vote for Peter Obi.

Im certain that 99% of those willing to vote for tinubu are Yoruba Muslims, like the senseless old fool called Olaiya Igwe that shamelessly went naked in the glaring eyes of the world.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Are Ready To Die Than To Vote Tinubu -- Adamu Garba’s Polls by nairanaira12: 12:02am On Dec 09, 2022
Eriggs:
You get am well. You too get sense

I'm sure 99% of those rooting for tinubu are Yoruba Muslims. They are as morally dumb as that idiot called Olaiya igwe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Invading Niger Republic Will Be Tinubu's Waterloo / List Of Fake Grants In Nigeria 2023 / Newly Constructed Upper-iweka Road, Onitsha By Soludo Flooded After Rainfall.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.