Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters (21164 Views)

I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) / My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by muhdaliyuh: 8:25am On Nov 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0krWtuCPh9Y

The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, on Monday, in Lagos said he would rather die than fail his supporters.

Obi said this while speaking on the support from his supporters, adding, “I did not know many of them, but I vow not to disappoint them.

“I am determined not to fail them. I would rather die than fail them. I am going to serve them,” he stressed.

The LP presidential candidate also said that the right leadership would eliminate most of Nigeria’s challenges by turning the country from consumption to production.

Obi spoke at the Editors Forum, an initiative of the Nigerian Guild of Editors.

The former Governor of Anambra State said that the nation was going through many challenges mainly because it was a consuming instead of a producing country.

According to him, if the nation is productive, three-quarters of its challenges can be solved.

He listed the challenges to include unemployment, poverty, criminality and insecurity.

“We cannot have that number of people living in poverty and not have criminality, banditry and so on.

“We must remove sharing formula and replace it with the production formula,” he said.

He said that Nigeria had fertile lands and the population to do well in agriculture.

https://punchng.com/id-rather-die-than-fail-my-supporters-obi/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1669085250

135 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by slivertongue: 8:27am On Nov 22, 2022
You won't die, you will live to make NIGERIA and NIGERIANS proud. Winning 2023 presidential election is possible through the will of NIGERIANS and the support of God.

393 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Urheadmaster(m): 8:27am On Nov 22, 2022
cheesy

In other news, if Obi supporters don't want Obi to die. They should be sure Obi get all the support he needs to be the next president.

After all Obi rather die than fail his supporters tongue.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Peacemaker5129(f): 8:29am On Nov 22, 2022
This fool refused to die when he failed in Anambla

93 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by shemauaminuharu: 8:30am On Nov 22, 2022
Almighty God � will keep you and honor His words in your life.
You shall live to declare the glory of God in Jesus Christ mighty name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a73SoeJwuI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nECZ7axF80

My impeachment as Ekiti Assembly Speaker illegal – Aribisogan

182 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Urheadmaster(m): 8:30am On Nov 22, 2022
Peacemaker5129:

cheesy

Why will he die when he is not a drug addict tongue.

251 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Peacemaker5129(f): 8:30am On Nov 22, 2022
Peter Pandora Obituary ti lule

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by fasho01(m): 8:30am On Nov 22, 2022
Na today? Didn't you rather die than leave APGA?

If not for the 'gullible' people who have canonised you and elevated you to the status of messiah, you are nothing but a below average, poor performing, incompetent, lieing, cross carpeting politician like the rest of them.

As much as I detest our current president and how he has ruined the country, I still rate him higher than you and would rather vote for him than you Mr. Obi

99 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Tenses: 8:31am On Nov 22, 2022
You did not fail ndi Anambra, you will not fail ndi Nigeria.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Elemosho478: 8:31am On Nov 22, 2022
Too much desperation

Believe a Politician at your own peril.

The people he governed for 8 years today in Anambra are Unknown gunmen and ESN.

Anambra have the most billionaires in Nigeria according to IPOB but Peter Obi couldn't even develop a revenue generating schemes for Anambra to have enough IGR.

Onitsha is the biggest market in west Africa according to IPOB but it is another wasted Potential in the hand of Obi.

If Tinubu had be the one to governed Anambra instead of Obi the policy he implemented in Lagos is enough to make Anambra compete with Ogun state or Rivers state in all ramifications.

49 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by WibusJaga: 8:31am On Nov 22, 2022

Obi ranks highest in TRUE LEADERSHIP among the major contenders. kiss
Nigerians must not miss this great opportunity to emancipate the country from the shackles of Political Bandits masquerading as our leaders. kiss

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Goke7: 8:31am On Nov 22, 2022
Believe politicians at your own peril

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by BATified2023: 8:31am On Nov 22, 2022
Did he die when he refuse to pay doctors for 13 months in anambra?

Did he die when he refused to pay lecturers for 6 months in anambra?

Did he die when he increased ANSU tuition fee by 100% in anambra?

Did he die when he invested state funds into his daughter account in anambra?

Did he die when all d so called investment yielded nothing in anambra?

Did he die when he laundered 250 million naira in anambra?

What about failure to do anything reasonable he himself can point for 8 years?

All I know is that the political class are keenly observing d situation of things,if we vote peter obi who did nothing into office it means someday ikpeazu,ortom,yahaya bello n co can also come n start sweet talking us n they will know for sure that u don’t need to perform in office,u can just wake up someday n start throwing promise’s around

If we vote tinubu d political class will understand that whatever u do in office today u will definitely campaign with it tomorrow n it will add to your cv n people like sanwo olu,umahi,Zulum,seyi makinde n co can give us good leadership

Peter obi presidency will give hope to team A governors which are ikpeazu,ortom,yahaya bello n co

Tinubu presidency will give hope to team B governors which are sanwo olu,umahi,Zulum

Nigerians the choice is before us

50 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by ShoeWorld2(m): 8:31am On Nov 22, 2022
This is big talk. If you still Bleep you go hire online/offline defenders to defend your gaffes.

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Sleekfingers: 8:31am On Nov 22, 2022
Okay. Pit-ass obituary

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by christejames(m): 8:31am On Nov 22, 2022
That's a leader who have true covenant with his supporters kiss kiss

You really need to watch this man and Datti answering questions at the Town Hall yesterday... God indeed blessed these men with wisdom.

Nigeria will be great again, with ObiDatti!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by highchief1: 8:31am On Nov 22, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by princeryle1: 8:32am On Nov 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by kenedy175(m): 8:32am On Nov 22, 2022
My incoming president. I can see your passion to take Nigeria from the hands of the old vultures. This you shall succeed in doing Insha Allah.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by MrFixIt007: 8:32am On Nov 22, 2022
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool You won't die and you also won't fail your supporters. Making Nigeria work again is going to be a combined effort.....You as leaders and our own little quotas as the People....So Help Us GOD. wink

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Joniww(m): 8:32am On Nov 22, 2022
Our trust is in u . You will never fail nor die......

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by kenedy175(m): 8:32am On Nov 22, 2022
Peacemaker5129:

Bitterness and hate won't take you far.

My only prayer for you is that you shall live to witness with your eyes when Obi becomes the president of the federal republic of Nigeria come February 2023.

That good thing you don't like must reach you. They didn't curse you to keep suffering and smiling.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by engrflames: 8:32am On Nov 22, 2022
Oga Linus tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Didijiji: 8:32am On Nov 22, 2022
BLABLUUUBLAABAAABUU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by NotKnown: 8:33am On Nov 22, 2022
We cannot have that number of people living in poverty and not have criminality, banditry and so on.

“We must remove sharing formula and replace it with the production formula,” he said.

Some people will hit their heads on the pole for this statement.

This man means well for Nigeria.

This isn't about eating roasted corn and cassava or rubbing Caro white to change complexion.

We have gone beyond asking or begging people to vote for him

The question now is let's assume you have a big company or production factory, amongst the 3 top candidates, who will you choose to manage your company?

Choose wisely cos life and death are in the power of the tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by TNGC: 8:33am On Nov 22, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by ukaegbuikedia: 8:33am On Nov 22, 2022
As for me, I don't trust Nigerian politicians.
Trust them at your peril.

They are bound to fail. Peter Obi is not exempted.

Vote wisely.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by premierlead: 8:33am On Nov 22, 2022
You won't die in Jesus name, just try and inform all the Igbo states to cast their votes for labour party and shun no election in ibo land come 2023, let Ibo stop killing and kidnapping in that region. Middle beltans are majorly Christians and that area is sure for you, all right thinking Yoruba Christians are for you, some Yoruba Muslim youths too won't fail to give you their vote.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Christistruth00: 8:33am On Nov 22, 2022
A certain Kanu leader of your IPOB supporters said the same before Fleeing to Europe

When DSS fetched him back to Nigeria from Kenya instead of fulfilling his Promise to his Supporters

and biting the bullet

he now complains of Belly aches

32 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists, Lose Two In Banki / #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls / Atiku, Wike Meet, Agree To Resolve Differences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.