Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Should I Be A Second Wife?help: - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Be A Second Wife?help: (9672 Views)

I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? / I Made My Husband Impotent For Taking A Second Wife - Woman Confesses In Delta / Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Be A Second Wife?help: by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2011
Marry him. be happy for some few years because my dearest laura he will leave you sometime in the nearest future to come home to his Nigerian wife and she will take him back. In your old age you will be trying to get a new man who loves you and your kid or kids meanwhile he will be happy with his first wife enjoying their old age together and you maybe with hubby no 2 or alone.

The only winner here is the man every other person will be a loser his kids and you inclusive. Kai sharp guy he wants the best of both worlds.
Re: Should I Be A Second Wife?help: by ronkebp(f): 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2011
lastpage:

@ronkebb
Thank you ronkefb.
I was not about whether Abraham and the rest suffered for their sins, l was about why God will still have anything to do with them at all, while [b]HE knew they are living polygamous lifestyle!

I am just trying to understand why God could do that, judging by the amount of venom that even we mortals heap on such people?

Am thinking in my coconut head: If God can befriend them (to the extent that we know), why should l, ordinary human, detest them?
To me, it just dont add-up at all (this not an endorsement of polygamy all the same! l think it is something personal and individualistic.)[/b]Again, the "suffering" that you referred to above, is there a way we can "isolate it and categorically say" that they were being punished "just for being polygamous" and not for "other sins" that they commit?
I do agree with you that Christianity has a lot to do with morals but the big quagmire is that "morality" itself is very "relative" and depends on so many things like "environment, culture, norms, e.t.c."

kandiikane[/b]You are entitled to your opinion, however foolish it is!
You could have, [b]in the least
, justified your allegation by showing "PROOF" of where it was copied from, that way, some people might take you serious.

I bet ALL my posts are also copied, maybe from YOU! grin wink

Cheers and be good.

Lastpage
it is simple GOD loves everyone and hates sin. moreover they are always ready to acknowledge that they have sinned, it is true, that as human beings we readily judge others, which is very wrong, but that does not mean that we should not say the truth. no matter how bitter or annoying it might be.
Re: Should I Be A Second Wife?help: by manutayo(m): 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2011
@Laura_fr
La vie est si facille , faut pas la complique , il faut seuleument savoir ou mettre le pas sinon vous risquerez de regrettez dans la vie.
Ainsi je te souhaite bonne decision Laura. Et pourquoi ne pas prier pour demander la direction a ton createur ? Et chercher a savoir que ferais Jesus s'il etais a ma place?
Re: Should I Be A Second Wife?help: by Laurafr: 3:25pm On Sep 01, 2011
Je vais le faire, en priant pour trouver la solution et le bonheur de tous , gacias smiley
Re: Should I Be A Second Wife?help: by Sagamite(m): 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2011
Wislet:

Mr anti-GOD and anti-godly marriage, you come here analyzing things u know nothing about, ''in your own wisdom'', playing Mr smart. You obviously have no respect for the marriage institution. Go school those that want to be deceived, not people that need to know the truth. Nairaland small champion.

I am anti-God or marriage? Why don't you just say I am the anti-Christ your pastor told you you will engage with this week before taking a large tithe off you. undecided

I talk science.
Re: Should I Be A Second Wife?help: by iaabc(f): 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2011
Laura, a tribe in Nigeria have a saying : pasan ta fi na yale, ori aja lo wa. Meaning, "the stick used to beat the first wife is kept on the roof" or something close. What that means literally is that the same treatment meted out to the previous wife is what the next one will get. Or very simply put, what goes around always comes around.
Re: Should I Be A Second Wife?help: by chinweub: 10:56am On Apr 01, 2012
This man told you the truth abt wife bk home. If u love him HV kids With him. Just ensure you study your book very very well or get another skill dat will 'food d table', just in case..., thinking about it ..., this one man - one woman idea realistic. Statistics shows more women than men on earth ..... Who will date the excess women? No wonder there is so much cheating....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Good TV Programs You Would Recommend For Children. / SHOCKER: When A Step-mother Is The Same Age As You / Why Did You Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.