Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) (49864 Views)

Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) / Former President, Buhari & Wife Land In Daura (photos) / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by OLAADEX(m): 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu's Son, Seyi Tinubu Visits President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura.

#AsiwajuIsComing
#RenewedHope2023
#BATKSM23
#BiyoraOnlineTv

https://www.facebook.com/100064388334182/posts/pfbid0xefDMe7yJC5D3gcvvEgvacqAjdFaGfmXmL3zCorpAUBsiD76jvq6Ni3F3zQA5Q2Bl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Asgard73: 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
Came to beg on behalf of his papa grin

Anyways we know Yusuf godfather and reason for it

Seyi.. no worries .. e no just possible

Go home and sleep..

Power to the people
North 2023

After all online noise and money spent .. the yoruba god will finlly receive Fulani sense ..

See as he humble .. meanwhile Buhari go dey call an Beri Bayerabe for his mind

Tell me how north wan take trust a “ yoruba “ human

Not been tribalistic… but that’s the reality

106 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by God1000(m): 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2022
We reject them

112 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Jogs1900: 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2022
Smart son at the forefront of his father's campaign unlike the other one that hid his son abroad.

144 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by LILTJAY: 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2022
nice one omoluabi cool. you are doing a good work.

God bless yorubaland cool
God punish igboland tongue

79 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Brendaniel: 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
Tinubu was not Buhari's choice for APC, imagine the president and vice-president are not in support of your presidential ambition and you are from the ruling party, then to make matters worse, the people are not supporting you.

But somehow Tinubu wants to fight dirty into aso rock - but we have rejected him and accepted President Peter Obi who is campaigning in a clean way

240 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
This nigga just want to grab power by all means so he can take his very rough lifestyle to the peak. Baba is secretly supporting Atiku, take this to the banks.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Offpointng: 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
Seyi is not a Bastard like an Ipob candidate son. but on the
other hand,

No SE governor is marketing Obi
No Igbo elite official is marketing Obi
No Popular Igbo business man is marketing Obi
None of Obi's children is marketing him the way others are
doing bout their father

Now I'll tell you why, Why? cuz Obi is an unmarketable
product and someone who's surrounded by time wasters and
folks blinded with Illusion with no known achievements
except Beer and Alcohol that messes people up. And this is
also the same person deluded folks are marketing

69 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by gtrust: 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2022
IyamNotUnderstanding
What kind of nonsense be this one again ��‍♂️
Is it Tinubu or Tinubu friends & family contesting please?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by OLAADEX(m): 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
peepydelano:
This nigga just want to grab power by all means so he can take his very rough lifestyle to the peak. Baba is secretly supporting Atiku, take this to the banks.

Hmmmm yes like he did to Osinbajo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Omihanifa: 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
The way fulani go take play this one ehen grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
Dis guy dey move sha

7 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by gaby(m): 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
See BUBU ugboloko legs like my own...lol

Seyi "Babablu, please, help us make this happen, sir"...

Bubu "Na thunder wan faya you and youa pada. The one wey una don thiep por lagos neba reach"?

Barawo banza...

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by crafteck(m): 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
How often has tinubus family visited daura, at this point it seems they pray for bad things to happen so they can visit

7 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by SenatePresdo(m): 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
Jogs1900:
Smart son at the forefront of his father's campaign unlike the other one that hid his son abroad.

Seyi is cashing out from the corrupt system of his father, that's why he's on the forefront to expand his father's looting career.

But the other one's son isn't cashing out from the corrupt system, that's why he's not at the forefront.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Kajaard: 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
He is simply wasting his time.

The Tinubu's think Nigeria is their private property the way they turned Lagos state to their private property.

God forbid BATing cheesy

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Chinjo2: 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
He visited Buhari in what capacity? Son of presidential candidate or what?

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Zelenskyy(m): 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
So desperate to be called "The Son of the President"...

If Thïefnubu is mistakenly elected,

This Young Drug Baron will be the head of a Aso Rock cabal that will seek to control Thïefnubu government because it is very obvious that his sick father cannot be in charge of anything...

Nigerians are not Stupid and have seen through their wicked and selfish plans...

Tinubu and the APC will be rejected massively on election day..

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by datola: 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
This Seyi Tinubu will likely be the head of a Tinubu's family business cabal.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by JohnieWalker12(m): 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
Desperate son of a drug baron. PeterObiforPresident2023 cool

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by inoki247: 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
Some people will still come and cry that's desperate whereas dere lord don run for him region to avoid Sit at Home...

Nothing wey person fit use satisfy diz people u will come online and cry that the Politicians always hide dere family and be sending other people kids around someone kid is doin the running around now u people are still crying and telling us his desperate and others are hiding dere kids overseas.....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
Not a supporter of Tinubu but I just like this his son. Omo daada ti'nmu Inu Obi dun ni

8 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by WibusJaga: 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2022

"I Belong to Everybody and I Belong to Nobody" - Buhari cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Zucknet(m): 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2022

Peter Obi joins Socios, hits 54,000 followers within 6 hours

Visit www.socios.com/peterobi to get started

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Naira20: 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
To beg him to rig for his father?

Seyi: Daddy

Buhari: Who is your daddy

Seyi: I know you are angry with my useless father

Buhari: oh so you know your pada is useless?

Seyi: I know sir.

Buhari: So what do you want me to do for your useless pada?

Seyi: Please don't allow him to Lule sir

Buhari: No, he too must Luule 3 times

Seyi: yeee temi bami(with hands on his head)
Please sir

Buhari: So your pada wants me to rig for him, and sfoil my intiigriti?
No!! I too must leep a legacy op pree and pe election.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by PrettyBolu(f): 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
This Seyi is not Tinubu's biological child. First of all, Remi Tinubu is not his mother. Seyi's mother is one of Tinubu's ex-girlfriends. Who knows if she took pregnancy from outside and came to dump it on Tinubu.

Now the boy is claiming son and jumping all around Nigeria.

I dare Seyi and Tinubu to do a DNA test before the election. Anyone that knows Seyi, tell him that I said he should do a DNA test with Tinubu

20 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by yellowgarri2(m): 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
This Buhari physical appearance is good, that man needs serious rest.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Roboto11: 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2022
grin

Seyi, you are the true son of your father.

You no be born throwaway.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together / Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo / Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.