Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) (49898 Views)

Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) / Former President, Buhari & Wife Land In Daura (photos) / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by fcbelle72(f): 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
crowned1:
The other candidates children are busy working, building their careers, but this useless boy, who does nothing but drugs, strip clubs and ashawo, wants to move from stealing and looting Lagos state money to stealing Nigeria's money.
It will not happen, his father has been rejected already.
...But him and his useless fada will be disgraced by PO , and Jadon will relegate his criminal of a fada his ass licking governor of lagose
Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Biafraaa: 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
This son of a drug lord looks more desperate than the grand patron of urchins himself. After right thinking Nigerians will retire his Balababalue father in 2023 his small head will cool down.

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Doracity82(m): 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
LILTJAY:
nice one omoluabi cool. you are doing a good work.

God bless yorubaland cool
God punish igboland tongue
God punish your wretched family.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by nedekid: 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
Kajaard:

That doesn't take away the fact that Lagos state and it's economy is still in the pockets of Tinubu.

A very corrupt and greedy individual.

Desperation is written all over Tinubu right now. That's why he was shamelessly begging Nigerians to vote for him earlier today cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/7472882/nigerians-please-vote-me-tinubu

We don't want you Tinubu. Go and enjoy your stolen loot in peace.
The level of looting is outstanding. Well he said his wealth is from inheritance. Ie Lagos. His family business is Lagos, now he wants to make his inheritance, Nigeria.
Do you know this man allegedly owns a private hospital within lasuth, Ikeja? Hospital with a helicopter landing pad, built for the elites.
Supprisenly, most of these folks on this forum hailing this man will be turned back at the entrance because they cannot afford it. But seyi and the rest, including me, if they don't fly abroad, will receive the best healthcare, have access to the best consultants without delay (50k per consultation), while others wait the whole day on visiting days to see the same consultant in the general hospital. Admission deposit is 500-800k, they treat you with empathy, best nurses, everyone is telling you sorry and pleading you get well. The food nko, correct.
This is one of the hundreds of deal man businesses this baba and his family are running hence they will rather die than loose Lagos. Imagine if he gets his fingers on Nigeria. Nnpc will be paying him a percentage of oil exported.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Jogs1900: 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2022
meetme01:

Because he owns our thumbs. Why campaign if he knows he will win. Why granting international media request.

For now, nobody is certain to win 2023 presidential election. The youths are angry with the state of the nation.. The Northerners want to retain power at all cost. Christian don't want Nigeria to be islamatize. Southerners want rotational power. With these permutations, let's stop abusing ourselves by creating enemity. It will come and go. The winner will do his best just like Buhari and in another 4years, God spearing our lives, we would go to the poll again.
You've spoken well but Let's respect each other's choices.As a Christian living in the north,I know nobody can islamise this country...The only region that has more Muslims than Christians is the northwest.The Muslims only speak with one voice through to the Sultan that's why it's as if they are more than the Christians... Imagine when Peter Obi was governor in Anambra state,he sidelined other denominations giving the Catholic upper hand because he's a Catholic...Osinbajo too is doing the same surrounding himself with only Redeemers and these are part of the issues that causes division among we Christians.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by crixlight2(m): 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Seyi is cashing out from the corrupt system of his father, that's why he's on the forefront to expand his father's looting career.

But the other one's son isn't cashing out from the corrupt system, that's why he's not at the forefront.

Either he work for his father or not , when his dad win he go still chop from the money , Obi or Atiku pikin wey sit for outside during this time , when their father win Dey will be back home and chop from the money as well… at least Tinubu is not sending other peoples pikin around and hide his own pikin away

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by OGwales(m): 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
Cj4charles:
when you have a serious task ahead and you are delegating your son and others to go for consultation... I ask are they the one's vying for the Presidential seat or Tinubu?

One of the reason past presidents failed us is their unwillingness to share and delegate powers, they want to be everywhere by themselves alone.

God bless Tinubu grin the day Obi involves his kids in his ambition, I will officially support him. You shouldn't be keeping your own children safe while pushing others against their fathers... That era of politics is over.

I want to see politicians children frontline

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
Brendaniel:
Tinubu was not Buhari's choice for APC, imagine the president and vice-president are not in support your presidential ambition and you are from the ruling party, then to make matters worse, the people are not supporting you.

But somehow Tinubu wants to fight dirty into aso rock - but we have rejected him and accepted President Peter Obi who is campaigning in a clean way
Jokes on u I repeat a vote for Obi, is a vote for tinubu & his Bossom friend atiku. Peter Obi is a decoy. A plan b well put in place. Only Sowore is for d people & AAC at all levels come 2023.

[url]#voteAACatalllevelscome2023[/url]
[url]#SoworeMagashi2023[/url]
Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by BabaO2: 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
Chinjo2:
He visited Buhari in what capacity? Son of presidential candidate or what?
He's a useful son.
If your obi cannot train his son to be useful is no ones fault.
All purposeful presidential candidates all over the world use their children strategically to coordinate all their logistics. Read about Biden, Trump and even MKO Abiola's elections.
You can't give what you don't have

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Kajaard: 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2022
nedekid:

The level of looting is outstanding. Well he said his wealth is from inheritance. Ie Lagos. His family business is Lagos, now he wants to make his inheritance, Nigeria.
Do you know this man allegedly owns a private hospital within lasuth, Ikeja? Hospital with a helicopter landing pad, built for the elites.
Supprisenly, most of these folks on this forum hailing this man will be turned back at the entrance because they cannot afford it. But seyi and the rest, including me, if they don't fly abroad, will receive the best healthcare, have access to the best consultants without delay (50k per consultation), while others wait the whole day on visiting days to see the same consultant in the general hospital. Admission deposit is 500-800k, they treat you with empathy, best nurses, everyone is telling you sorry and pleading you get well. The food nko, correct.
This is one of the hundreds of deal man businesses this baba and his family are running hence they will rather die than loose Lagos. Imagine if he gets his fingers on Nigeria. Nnpc will be paying him a percentage of oil exported.

My brother it's sickening to say the least.

It angers me when I see these urchins that can't even feed 3 times a day supporting a man that has stolen their collective wealth. It's so annoying angry

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Lightorder: 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
Jogs1900:
Smart son at the forefront of his father's campaign unlike the other one that hid his son abroad.
he hid his son because his son should follow his own dreams
Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
/

See as Buhari has humbled Tinubu and his family grin grin

Look at Seyi’s body language like a deflated balloon.

/

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Brendaniel: 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
newdawn2017:
Jokes on u I repeat a vote for Obi, is a vote for tinubu & his Bossom friend atiku. Peter Obi is a decoy. A plan b well put in place. Only Sowore is for d people & AAC at all levels come 2023.

[url]#voteAACatalllevelscome2023[/url]
[url]#SoworeMagashi2023[/url]

Sowore is far better than Tinubu and Atiku and might even be better than Obi, but he doesn't have that kind of support now...

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Exceed15: 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2022
Useless people all together
Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Lightorder: 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2022
gtrust:
IyamNotUnderstanding
What kind of nonsense be this one again ��‍♂️
Is it Tinubu or Tinubu friends & family contesting please?
tell it to one son of many fathers, who goes by jogg1900. The bastard thinks otherwise
Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2022
He is doing more harm to Tinubu candidacy , Buhari don't want to handover power to Tinubu and his family.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by skidomiller(m): 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2022
Nice
Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Glare247(m): 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2022
Asgard73:
Came to beg on behalf of his papa grin

Anyways we know Yusuf godfather and reason for it

Seyi.. no worries .. e no just possible

Go home and sleep..

Power to the people
North 2023

After all online noise and money spent .. the yoruba god will finlly receive Fulani sense ..

See as he humble .. meanwhile Buhari go dey call an Beri Bayerabe for his mind

Tell me how north wan take trust a “ yoruba “ human

Not been tribalistic… but that’s the reality
Ur eye go clear soon ,Feb is around d corner ,he go shock una

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by socialmediaman: 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
Asgard73:

Go home and sleep..

Power to the people
North 2023

After all online noise and money spent .. the yoruba god will finlly receive Fulani sense ..

Not been tribalistic…
but that’s the reality

You’re being a tribal bigot. The problem is not Yoruba man but Tinubu and his supporters
Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Curious345: 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
He is the new cabal
Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Nonexisting1: 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
LILTJAY:

You need help, seek it asap.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by EPOMA(m): 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
Jogs1900:
Smart son at the forefront of his father's campaign unlike the other one that hid his son abroad.
VEry good point but that does not change anything for anyone to vote for Tinubu . If you father gave you the whole billboard in lagos to you , what would you be doing in abroad .

Vote wisely and forget Tinubu
Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by gtrust: 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
What’s important is that you don’t japa after the election. Stay and enjoy the outcome!
Merry Christmas

TheChameleon:

For you to ask, it explains why your people wouldn't smell Aso Rock in 1000 years.

It also explains why Peter Obi got a 3rd Class and Tinubu got a 1st Class.

It further shows why Tinubu is a multibillionaire and you...... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It is called DELEGATION. You think Bola Tinubu is stupid enough to leave a crowd for a Daura visit? grin grin grin grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by iykechas2002: 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
This is not a case to tribal contest. This shows your level of reasoning. Anyway, I pray you have sense and vote wisely

LILTJAY:
nice

one omoluabi cool. you are doing a good work.

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Donake: 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
If any of the component part of Nigeria is punished,who progresses? The chain is unfortunately heavy.
LILTJAY:

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by fohlarp: 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2022
To remind him not to forget d deal o as agreed bf,so baba d agreement mst be done eida dey like it or not. forceful leadg
Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Jogs1900: 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
EPOMA:

VEry good point but that does not change anything for anyone to vote for Tinubu . If you father gave you the whole billboard in lagos to you , what would you be doing in abroad .

Vote wisely and forget Tinubu
I have my choice to make... Nobody can tell me whom to vote for.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Dapson73(m): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
PrettyBolu:
This Seyi is not Tinubu's biological child. First of all, Remi Tinubu is not his mother. Seyi's mother is one of Tinubu's ex-girlfriends. Who knows if she took pregnancy from outside and came to dump it on Tinubu.

Now the boy is claiming son and jumping all around Nigeria.

I dare Seyi and Tinubu to do a DNA test before the election. Anyone that knows Seyi, tell him that I said he should do a DNA test with Tinubu

Poverty is the cause of your reasoning.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Svoboda(m): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
Asgard73:

Go home and sleep..

Power to the people
North 2023

Not been tribalistic… but that’s the reality

Oga, politics isnt black and white. But with time, you will know better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dele Momodu: Kola Abiola Bought Me My First Car When He Was 29 (Photos) / Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together / Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.