Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) (49873 Views)

Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) / Former President, Buhari & Wife Land In Daura (photos) / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by AlwaysPositive: 6:55am On Dec 11, 2022
Kajaard:

Desperation is written all over the Tinubu's right now cheesy

Who says there is no God? cool

His son is currently in Daura begging

His wife is in Borno begging

Lolzzzzz

I pray to God to give me children that will focus on their careers, not the ones that will bring shame to me by feasting on hard drugs and orgy parties, while stealing from the nation.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by izubext007: 7:31am On Dec 11, 2022
Those who beg for power has nothing to offer �����
Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:36am On Dec 11, 2022
Jogs1900:

Seyi went there with the youth wing of the campaign council. Tinubu won't claim to be a youth unlike the other man at 60+ claiming youth...

so abiola no get youth wing una see kola his son for the election ?

Go and read your history !
Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Jogs1900: 7:46am On Dec 11, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

so abiola no get youth wing una see kola his son for the election ?

Go and read your history !
Maybe you were young in 1993...Kola was at the forefront of his dad's campaign... No let bitterness and hatred affect your sense of reasoning.Im done with you please.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/09/17/ill-win-2023-election-by-repeating-my-fathers-1993-feat-kola-abiola/%3famp=1

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by OGwales(m): 8:20am On Dec 11, 2022
Cj4charles:
Other world power countries that are far ahead of this country both US and the rest, how many got their kid involved to achieve that feat?? Stop supporting incompetence

Plenty... Ignorance is not an excuse, guy
Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by meetme01: 8:31am On Dec 11, 2022
Reading through the responses, it seems PO is the man to beat in the 2023 presidential election. It shows, opponents are now weary of the election and doing all permutations to ensure their candidate win.

Sadly, the era of permutations is over. Lot of bottlenecks to be cracked which cannot be now. Vote buying is going to extinction. Ballot snatching or stuffing is already a bad market and no more writing of figures. Lobatan.

What is their next strategy? You know their antecedents. They play dirty politics so,beware. Don't get too close and do not the too far.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by meetme01: 8:35am On Dec 11, 2022
Jogs1900:

Maybe you were young in 1993...Kola was at the forefront of his dad's campaign... No let bitterness and hatred affect your sense of reasoning.Im done with you please.

How old are you and how old was Kola in 1993? Kola was 31 or so then and he was doing good in his business. Abiola and Kuditat did the campaign and Kola was not involved. Don't say what you don't know.

Politicians respected voters then. Their was no campaign of calumny. Abiola won and the opposition congratulated without court cases. You know nothing about 1993 elections
Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Truthdeypain: 9:06am On Dec 11, 2022
LILTJAY:
nice one omoluabi cool. you are doing a good work.

God bless yorubaland cool
God punish igboland tongue

God punish your father and your mother and your Worthless lineage
Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by SenatePresdo(m): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Seyi wey go feed your entire family. Seyi Tinubu, ohun gangan lójú eko

I didn't tell you my family is hungry and looking for who to feed them.

I can personally feed Seyi, no be food he go eat? If he ask me what I can't afford, I can also ask him what he can't afford.

Las Las nobody fit feed each other.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Buksaylor: 9:29am On Dec 11, 2022
Offpointng:
Seyi is not a Bastard like an Ipob candidate son. but on the
other hand,

No SE governor is marketing Obi
No Igbo elite official is marketing Obi
No Popular Igbo business man is marketing Obi
None of Obi's children is marketing him the way others are
doing bout their father

Now I'll tell you why, Why? cuz Obi is an unmarketable
product and someone who's surrounded by time wasters and
folks blinded with Illusion with no known achievements
except Beer and Alcohol that messes people up. And this is
also the same person deluded folks are marketing

I wish your mother was alive to give you good advice...
Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Jogs1900: 9:33am On Dec 11, 2022
meetme01:

How old are you and how old was Kola in 1993? Kola was 31 or so then and he was doing good in his business. Abiola and Kuditat did the campaign and Kola was not involved. Don't say what you don't know.

Politicians respected voters then. Their was no campaign of calumny. Abiola won and the opposition congratulated without court cases. You know nothing about 1993 elections
This is the proof he campaigned for his dad.
If You are not satisfied,let me know.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/09/17/ill-win-2023-election-by-repeating-my-fathers-1993-feat-kola-abiola/%3famp=1

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Abokisulay(m): 9:50am On Dec 11, 2022
peepydelano:
This nigga just want to grab power by all means so he can take his very rough lifestyle to the peak. Baba is secretly supporting Atiku, take this to the banks.

That's how you guys will sit in ur poverty and be judging people you know nothing about.

You said he is living a rough lifestyle yet u can't prove it, this guy has two kids and a wife who are also supporting him yet u said he lives a rough lifestyle? How can u be so stupid
Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by meetme01: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2022
Jogs1900:

This is the proof he campaigned for his dad.
If You are not satisfied,let me know.

A campaign strategy. He was never part of the train. He was not 28 in 1993. Check his bio. Electioneering was not toxic then and only few understood politics wayback. Did Abiola have any major opponent aside NRC? My father contested that Election into the State house of assembly and won. It was his Uncle that was part of the train,not him

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Jogs1900: 10:12am On Dec 11, 2022
meetme01:

A campaign strategy. He was never part of the train. He was not 28 in 1993. Check his bio. Electioneering was not toxic then and only few understood politics wayback. Did Abiola have any major opponent aside NRC? My father contested that Election into the State house of assembly and won. It was his Uncle that was part of the train,not him
Show me proof he wasn't part of it..At least, I showed mine to show he was part of it.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by sammyzacks(m): 10:18am On Dec 11, 2022
Family business. That is dangerous. This boy should not be involved in his Daddy's campaign. Its morally wrong. That's what you call conflict of interests. As a public servant, your family must not be seen to benefit from your position.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 10:19am On Dec 11, 2022
LILTJAY:

Politics of love, this is how you play it na.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by seguno2: 10:19am On Dec 11, 2022
gtrust:
IyamNotUnderstanding
What kind of nonsense be this one again ��‍♂️
Is it Tinubu or Tinubu friends & family contesting please?

ThiefNuibu is too sick to go to these places.
Do you want him to be peepooing anyhow with his shaky shaky hands ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by deeva2: 11:39am On Dec 11, 2022
While one of the candidate's son is busy agitating for biafra.

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 11:47am On Dec 11, 2022
Jogs1900:
Smart son at the forefront of his father's campaign unlike the other one that hid his son abroad.
True patriot

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Fujiyama: 11:52am On Dec 11, 2022
TheChameleon:
Tinubu got a 1st Class.

^^^

This is false.

The campaign has reached the stage where lies (by any candidate) are being thoroughly fact checked and debunked if necessary. This first class degree nonsense has been debunked several times, yet the falsehood persists.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu got a bachelors degree from Chicago State University (CSU) in the late 1970s. First of all, the US system classifies degrees using the terms summa cum laude, magna cum laude etc. and not first class, second upper, second class lower etc. - even if the meaning is roughly equivalent.

Second and more important, Bola Ahmed Tinubu did not graduate cum laude from CSU. I don't mean to offend anyone but CSU is not a top tier university. It is not particularly well regarded for research output or teaching. So why the constant promotion of this falsehood about Bola Tinubu's class of degree from CSU? undecided

Your campaign has bigger fish to fry.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Offpointng: 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
Buksaylor:

I wish my mother was alive to give me a good advice...

You wish your mother was alive? That should have been a big great loss on your side dude, may ur mom RIP.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by LILTJAY: 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
Truthdeypain:

God punish your father and your mother and your Worthless lineage
ogun kill your worthless family
Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by LILTJAY: 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2022
MITCHELL96:

God punish igboland right?

Anyday you step your feet in igboland, let the punishment you invoke catch up with you in a mysterious and brutal way.

Urchin!
hwta concerns me with igboland
you must be stupid to think i care about your cursed region grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by ifycoly: 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2022
Remi Tinubu no get her own children?
PrettyBolu:
This Seyi is not Tinubu's biological child. First of all, Remi Tinubu is not his mother. Seyi's mother is one of Tinubu's ex-girlfriends. Who knows if she took pregnancy from outside and came to dump it on Tinubu.

Now the boy is claiming son and jumping all around Nigeria.

I dare Seyi and Tinubu to do a DNA test before the election. Anyone that knows Seyi, tell him that I said he should do a DNA test with Tinubu
Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by MITCHELL96: 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
LILTJAY:
hwta concerns me with igboland
you must be stupid to think i care about your cursed region grin grin grin grin grin grin

Urchin! grin grin

Your BAT will lose woefully come 2023 grin I learnt he was begging for votes because he's come to reality that Obi is 100x ahead of him grin

If you can't beat us, join us, well accept you with free food grin grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
Jogs1900:

Dundee...If your father has an aspiration or ambition,you mean you won't support him

Once Nzuzu every child has his own path to take in life.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by PrettyBolu(f): 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
ifycoly:
Remi Tinubu no get her own children?

Yes she has. Zainab Tinubu. Zainab has been damaged by drugs. She's in the UK.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Karlosorji(m): 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
LILTJAY:

agbero like you, your kids agbero too. Isn't that enough punishment?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by LILTJAY: 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Urchin! grin grin

Your BAT will lose woefully come 2023 grin I learnt he was begging for votes because he's come to reality that Obi is 100x ahead of him grin

If you can't beat us, join us, well accept you with free food grin grin
after February, you will return to your biafra or death noise. because no igboman will rule Nigeria tongue
Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Suunnn(f): 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
OLAADEX:
Asiwaju Tinubu's Son, Seyi Tinubu Visits President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura.

#AsiwajuIsComing
#RenewedHope2023
#BATKSM23
#BiyoraOnlineTv

https://www.facebook.com/100064388334182/posts/pfbid0xefDMe7yJC5D3gcvvEgvacqAjdFaGfmXmL3zCorpAUBsiD76jvq6Ni3F3zQA5Q2Bl/?mibextid=Nif5oz
Trying to play well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Last Statement Of Ken Saro Wiwa At The Military Tribunal On May 21 1995. / Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together / Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.