Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Nigerians Are Fool - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Fool (3802 Views)

How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) / APC Loyalists Are Fool / Obasanjo Think We Are Fool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Fool by felixweah2: 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2007
For everybody that complaing about my grammar,firstly think about turkish keyboard they all in turkish language so that the hall ya talk about i have been here for so long i dont even speack english i speak turkish ,i did not ask anyone for helping my english i am only tell you about what ur country do everywhere in world you can even say othing about that you only complaing about the bad english a Turkish Police kill a nigeria citizen here in istanbul turkey the nigeria so call embassy can not do anything for it so what kind of life is this tell me everybody i know why i say nigerian are fools all of you are okey if you see day food nothing again ur country is your country no matter what? i will post the guy that was killed by the tukish police here as soon as i have the picture the guy is ibo guy he did nothing but at last they said it was a mistake this is painfull everybody ,this people are living above you in nigeria they control ur govt also nigeria people think twice
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by wendymanda: 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2007
Lier Lier. I Googled the supposed killing of a Nigerian by the Turkish police and the only thing I found was another thread by you claiming that a Nigerian was killed by the Turkish police. You being in Turkey has nothing to do with the fact that you are ignorant when it comes to English and the Turkish key boards does not hinder grammer. Stop making up stories because you want attention.
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by SecondNjoy(f): 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2007
it is no more news that Nigerians are fools -

go to other African countries for just one day and then come back to Nigeria - u will agree with me - observer the discipline, observer the driving, observer the noise, observer the orderliness, u will agree.
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by lateefah79: 12:14am On Aug 27, 2007
c u wey dey for ''exile'' say 9ja be fool,mumu like u na your head no correct no wonder u no fit speak english well,i no blame u,abi na me say make dem no giv u visa,u wey be say na 6 months e take u to reach turkey,by leg n by boat,y ur mouth com dey DRAW like ''okro'' then u blame it that u live there for , ,that is not an excuse,me i go tell u say u lucky to escape to turkey because if u return to ur home land, NO! u no fit return because u go end up like charles.
anyway sabi sabi,english was supose to be ur ''mother's tounge'' if at all u re a ''NiGeRiAn''how could u av 4gotten,but a lot of people on this thread pointed it out that u be brother to ''charles Taylor''.
anyway ferry weah,i am proud to be a Nigerian,n can boast to be a nigerian in the society where i reside.
so goat make u try go sch at least even if u no sabi speak eng make u try LEARN broken english.
so i wan ask u this que,when them shoot the guy,shèbi u dey there,because as u take the matter me i go take u like eye witness,so since u dey there,what services did u render?
lastly me i go giv u advice make u try go back to ur country befor dem catch u too rem,ur bros ''charles''.
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by labiyemmy(m): 12:30am On Aug 27, 2007
Very funny.
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by felixweah2: 9:10am On Aug 27, 2007
lateefah79@ na God go kill you throw way idiot fool you are the most stupid person in nija and u get mouth to talk to me why dont you use english words instend on brokin english fool i left nigeria since when i was 5 years old accoding to my daddy and i am now 30 old in turkey and i have never visit to nigeria since then no one speak english here i speack turkish fools
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by tundewoods(m): 10:17am On Aug 27, 2007

@ Felix Weah

Pardon my observation from your last post,You claim to be 30 years old now and left Nigeria since you were 5 years old.But that is not enough excuse not to be able to at least write or type a singe sentence of grammatically correct english.

By the way did you pass through school at all ? If at all you did,I guess they must have taught you about Punctuations and i guess turkish schools are no exceptions.

My brother first learn to express your self and atleast try to visit Nigeria before you start typing away on your keyboard saying giberish that we learned Nigerians can't understand.
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by wendymanda: 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2007

By the way did you pass through school at all ? If at all you did,I guess they must have taught you about Punctuations and i guess turkish schools are no exceptions.

My brother first learn to express your self and atleast try to visit Nigeria before you start typing away on your keyboard saying giberish that we learned Nigerians can't understand.

Thank you for telling am
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by Mamajama(m): 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2007
Why are you guys wasting your time on this fool call Felix Weah. He claimed he left Nigeria at the age of 5, but he sure spoke broken English pass we bonifide Nigerians self. I can assure you this fool has never stepped a foot at the airport tarmac before. He is a product of AJEGUNLE.
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by PeeDaVinci: 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2007
And I present the Award of the most "FOOLish" Nairaland-er to the turkey-based felix_weah (by the way, i learnt that there is turkey street in Oru Liberia refugee camp)
Just try come to Monrovia quickly to collect it

Your President
Ellen Johnson
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by DRANOEL(m): 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2007
felix_weah:

lateefah79@ na God go kill you throw way idiot fool you are the most stupid person in nija and u get mouth to talk to me why don't you use english words instend on brokin english fool i left nigeria since when i was 5 years old accoding to my daddy and i am now 30 old in turkey and i have never visit to nigeria since then no one speak english here i speack turkish fools

pure garbage from a garbage mouth,so it was according to your daddy you knew you left naija at 5? at 5 iwas smoking trees you foolish rat
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by tundewoods(m): 10:32am On Aug 28, 2007
When i was 5,i was already reading playboy magazine.I wonder why at 5 you couldn't even tell between day and dark.
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by tonia2000(f): 10:39am On Aug 28, 2007
how dare u come to the world and say Nigerians are fools,mind u Nigerians are very intelligent and i am very proud to be one,so if u probably are having some inferiority complex somewhere,u don't have to generalize guy.Watch what u utter sometimes
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by Keziah(f): 11:04am On Aug 28, 2007
Hey guys! abeg make una sofrin sofrin insult this guy, he tried making his point despite his bad approach and lol grammar. Abeg make una look beyond that point and understand his beef with the supposed Nigerians Fool nkwanu?

By they way @ Poster I LOVE your english, you rocks! But i sympathize with u sha
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by mellow(m): 11:23am On Aug 28, 2007
You blame the young man? what do you expect from someone whose

world has gone haywire?
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by Komodo: 11:43am On Aug 28, 2007
@ Second.N_joy Please for God sake, dont follow a blind man into the pit.Every country and society has their inherent problems.People all over the Globe are corrupt so there's no need singling Nigeria out as the black sheep.
Hen hen, Mr Weah, lets get to you.
1. Fallacy of Hasty Generalization.
2. Use of words (You are seriously deficient in this, the word "fool"should always be used with caution cos the user might be the actual fool.)
3.Did your dad loot from Nigeria too and had to escape to Turkey with his booty?
4.You want the best for Nigeria in that you want Nigerians in diaspora to come and use their money to develop their country instead of the Oyinbo land abi?, But the same you eat, drink, maybe have businesses in another country other than your own "Cherished motherland " and you have not been to this your "Beloved" country for twenty five years now, dont you think you have to get your head checked.
5.Please b4 you open yur mouth to declare on a well-read forum like this, think again and again, and for good measure, and again.Olosi angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by felixweah2: 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2007
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by Komodo: 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2007
Confused you are
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by Mariory(m): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2007
@felix_weah
Your Turkish village want you back. They are missing their idiot.
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by felixweah2: 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2007
Mariory @ you suck hehehehe
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by Mariory(m): 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2007
felix_weah:

Mariory @ you suck hehehehe

felix_weah @ you suck back hahahaha
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by Jakumo(m): 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2007
Money is FAR safer in a European bank than it could ever be in a Nigerian bank, and when the constantly depreciating naira is factored in, the decision about where to bank becomes considerably easier to make.   Given a choice between banking my LEGALLY AND HONESTLY earned income in Europe or in Nigeria, I would unhesitatingly choose to place my trust in an established Western European  bank every time.

If that fiscal preference makes me a fool in the eyes of some, then I will only add that I am a HAPPY and CONTENTED fool who aspires to adding many more foolish acts to my resume before the sun sets.

*** PS.   Since this is my 1000th post, I humbly ask that Nairaland contributors kindly chip in funds to cover the cost of the virgins and the requisite animist sacrificial offerings that must be procured and forwarded  to commemorate this momentous yet utterly inconsequential milestone in my pathetic existence.   Thank you.
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by DRANOEL(m): 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2007
just because an insignificant number of nigerians stash money abroad a little fool comes out to say nigerians are fool (fools).let me see, nigerians are fools and those who wash goat ass in turkey are smart.
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by Jen33(m): 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2007
Money is FAR safer in a European bank than it could ever be in a Nigerian bank, and when the constantly depreciating naira is factored in, the decision about where to bank becomes considerably easier to make. Given a choice between banking my LEGALLY AND HONESTLY earned income in Europe or in Nigeria, I would unhesitatingly choose to place my trust in an established Western European bank every time.

If that fiscal preference makes me a fool in the eyes of some, then I will only add that I am a HAPPY and CONTENTED fool who aspires to adding many more foolish acts to my resume before the sun sets.

*** PS. Since this is my 1000th post, I humbly ask that Nairaland contributors kindly chip in funds to cover the cost of the virgins and the requisite animist sacrificial offerings that must be procured and forwarded to commemorate this momentous yet totally insignificant milestone in my pathetic existence. Thank you.

You sound like an exceedingly selfish, myopic and conceited individual.

You obviously have not ''factored in'' the effects of your mindset and consequent actions on the generality of your countrymen.

If we ALL thought as selfishly as you, there'll be not a dime left in the country.

Yes, you are indeed a compound, self-centred fool.
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by Jakumo(m): 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2007
JEN3 it is an honor to be called a fool by your good self, and a compound one at that.   You sound so decisive and authoritative when you use that sort of language.   If I weren't such a fool I'd probably find more about you to envy.

Returning to the subject of banking preferences, I take it you have never been on the receiving end of the sort of creative accounting that is rampant within Nigerian banks, whereby accounts of depositors are drained without the account holders being aware, and I assume that you have never heard from Nigerians who live abroad in particular, since their accounts in Nigerian banks often remain dormant for months at a time, during which the Nigerian bank mice have their way with the balance.

Other than those minor concerns, among a few others, I'd say Nigerian banks are as good as any in the third world, and would recommend them to gamblers worldwide.  Say a VILLAGE COMPOUND fool sent you and you'll qualify for the "One Born Every Minute"  Summer Special.
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by naijaway(m): 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2007
Jen33, did u say if we were all selfish? well, i don't know where u from but in Nigeria is selfishness from the bottom to the top and is really sad. That is what(i think) the poster was trying to make a point about. Majority of the people wants to see Nigeria the same way(stagnant) but yet everyone wishes to travel out and enjoy and see life in a respectful way.
There is no national value in Nigeria but yet we don't mind other peoples values. If someone especially of another race is in Nigeria, whether he is a fisherman or homeless in his country, in Nigeria, that same person will be like a celebrity only that he's not signing autographs. If the most concentrated place of blacks is more worse than this few examples I gave without change in sight, then u can see why the other races treat majority of blacks like they are stupid and u cannot imagine the extent of decay that will be in the next generation.
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by Mamajama(m): 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2007
naijaway:

There is no national value in Nigeria .

Why do you guys engage in senseless argument? come to America and see how blacks are killing blacks over a pair of sneakers. A Young man in America wont even get up for an elderly in a train station or at a barber shop. we have morale values in Nigeria. what we have is greed and corruption. No transparency and lack of dignity. The poster is retarded and just seeking attention for starting this senseless and baseless thread. How can you as a son of a Nigerian born in Nigerian say all Nigerians are fools? where does that leave you the poster and all your ancestors that where packing LATRINES in Hausa village?
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by DRANOEL(m): 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2007
@naijaway
go put your self in a pit and rest
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by naijaway(m): 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2007
mamajama, I don't know how long u left Nigeria eventhough I see ur point regarding AAs cuz I school in the US now. But ma guy, is literally and rapidly becoming that way in naija so when that is gone, we will be left in the pit and that should be something of concern.
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by naijaway(m): 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2007
@dranoel, u and ur next breeds go rest for pit. imbecil*** need I say more.
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by DRANOEL(m): 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2007
naijaway:

@dranoel, u and your next breeds go rest for pit. imbecil*** need I say more.

i will sure do that after i make sure your generation licks my a#@!
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by Mamajama(m): 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2007
DRANOEL and naijaway stop the qualms, naijaway. I am a frequent flier to Nigeria, and I know we have insecurities but we are not as bad in comparison the senseless killing going on in America. the 1st 5 minutes of every news is devoted to homicide or gang activity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heroes Of Ndigbo: Michael Iheonukara Okpara / Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics / Babangida : The Evil Genius / Fool / Genocidal Kleptomaniac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.