Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Nigerians Are Fool - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Fool (3803 Views)

How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) / APC Loyalists Are Fool / Obasanjo Think We Are Fool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Fool by BigB11(m): 4:00am On Aug 29, 2007
If I were rich, I would not pack my money abroad because of all the excessive (40%+) tax i'd have to pay!

At the moment, it is obvious that Nigerian economy is far from being stable and one can never predict correctly when next the value of Naira will drop or when our president and his VP will fall out. Moreover, most of our leaders are also crack heads and just not competent enough for one to rely on their leadership styles.
I will rather pay excessive tax where my money is secure; instead of fooling around in an environment where constitution is being modified like latest cars.

Hence, it is always a sensible strategy not to heavily invest or save all your money in Nigerian banks; the wealthy old schools that made this mistake in the 80s can hardly afford a meal per day today.
Believe me, it is a total waste or extremely risky to heavily invest in a country where there isn't electric power supply for 2 weeks straight on a regular.
If you have the opportunity to invest your money in a perdurable and well established environment (country), please do not hesitate; you can never regret the move.

@Topic:
One could easily understand where you're coming from, but it is never appropriate to stereotype the entire nation.
Instead of calling your mother, father, brothers and sisters fools, why can't you divert your energy and exasperation toward the corrupt leaders and the common thieves e.g retired police officer (Ehindero)?
This group of people should be your main target, not the innocent Nigerians.

If I were you, I will simmer down, regroup and polish up this topic; it isn't too late.
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by Komodo: 7:45am On Aug 29, 2007
Mamajama, Please tell us more, so that people will stop painting where they are black as compared to where they have not been.Every society has its problem, The States inclusive.We got problems, yes we know but what have you, as an individual, done to change the facet of the nation you are directly in touch with? Everyday we blame the Government officials, yes they are corrupt, but maybe, just maybe, they will look like saints as compared with most of us the" Persistent critics", if we ever get to occupy those positions.I have hundreds of friends who confidently and unabashedly declares that they are waiting for their turn to bite of the "National cake". So do you still think our leaders are the problems? Or is it we ourselves that are no different from them? Wait a min, are these people not fathers to some children that are amidst us?We have them as fathers and their children are our friends one way or the other.I bet when these leaders were in school they were activists and critics too who hessitantly complained of "Corrupt leaders " too.
Everyone has to search themselves instead of saying Our leaders are corrupt, cos "its the egg that turns to the cock", like a yoruba man will say.Capische!
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by felixweah2: 9:53am On Aug 29, 2007
i am very sorry for the msg,i wanted to said the nigerian corrupting leaders are the fools but i was angry to write up the msg and past if up just like that i am sorry man
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by felixweah2: 9:54am On Aug 29, 2007
i am very sorry for the msg,i wanted to said the nigerian corrupting leaders are the fools but i was angry to write up the msg and past if up just like that i am sorry man
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by Komodo: 10:04am On Aug 29, 2007
Thank you.The real test of a honourable man is accepting your error while you still can. Thank God you listened to reason, ***********Better end the thread now to salvage your pride.Nigerians are not fools.Once again Thank you sir.
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by dblock(m): 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2007
Felix Weah speaks the truth.

[size=14pt]Nigeria is the largest Exporter of Man Power in the world.[/size]

I cannot think of one country in the world that doesn't have numerous Nigerian doctors, engineers, teachers etc.

Nigeria may not "wonderful", but Nigeria does produce great minds. Minds that could help get the country out of the woods, yet are exported to richer countries. This means that Nigeria will eventually be full of "Idiots" if the situation in the country is left unattended. Nigeria is producing qualified Men and Women, but these people do not contribute to the Nigerian economy but to other countries.

This means that Nigerians are economic decelerators .

The Few resources that Nigeria has trains minds, only for them to contribute to other countries. There are thousands of Nigerian doctors in countries like America, Britain and even Ghana. This means that Nigeria is exporting the most important resource for free.

Physical resources are worthless without intellectual resources, and intellectual resources are hard to keep, without physical resources been there to manage the country. It is a complicated situation.

Nigeria can go nowhere without the persistence and patriotism of all Nigerians.

Think about it, the Majority of Nigerians abroad, are those with the scholarships, those with the most to offer. Nigeria's best products.

This means that Nigeria's most intelligent people are contributing to the economies of other countries, yet they expect the country to be out of the woods.

Nigerians are economic decelerators. I am an economic decelerator.
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by scribe(m): 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2007
@Felix_Weah
It is very wrong to speak before thinking. Since this is a public forum that serve Nigerians and those that Love Nigerians it is surely the worst place to make the blunder you just did.

@Seun
I thought the forum rule says we will be saved from disgusting insults such as this post. I personally feel offended that this post with its insulting title is allowed to remain as if the admin has gone on vacation. Please kindly re-phrase the title.

@All
If the original poster was aiming at drawing attention, then he should not be allowed to have his way. There was really nothing new or educative in his post. Unfortunately, instead of subsequent posters to focus on this, they got distracted and started debating on other issues.
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by Mamajama(m): 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2007
felix_weah apology accepted, and I give you KUDOS for standing up like a man and saying you are sorry.  @BIGB1 dude you are one big gay, and when will you stop thinking like a DONGO YARO a tall tree with no limit.  How easy is it for you to say a Nigerian is corrupt when your [b]father IBB  [/b]ferry away Billion of Nigerian money overseas with his toothless GAP.  I am positive your parents did not blessed you with Aroma Schnapps at birth otherwise you will come out and stop calling Ehinderos Name.  QUESTION for your fat neck.  WAS EHINDERO INDICTED?  was he not cleared after the investigation?  Has IBB ever been cleared in any court in Nigeria?  we know what happened to the OKIGBO REPORT.  We know what happened to DELE GIWA.  We know what happened to DIYA.  The magnitude of IBB crime is so humongous that we need a trailer to carry the evidence we will you to amputate this toothless general YOUR FATHERS ASS.
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by felixweah2: 11:33am On Aug 30, 2007
@Dblock thanks for letter
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2010
felix_weah:

For everybody that complaing about my grammar,firstly think about turkish keyboard they all in turkish language [size=18pt]so that the hall ya talk about[/size] i have been here for so long i dont even speack english i speak turkish ,i did not ask anyone for helping my english[b] i am only tell you about what your country[/b] do everywhere in world you can even say othing about that you only complaing about the bad english a Turkish Police kill a nigeria citizen here in istanbul turkey the nigeria so call embassy can not do anything for it so what kind of life is this tell me everybody i know why i say nigerian are fools all of you are okey if you see day food nothing again your country is your country no matter what? i will post the guy that was killed by the tukish police here as soon as i have  the picture the guy is ibo guy he did nothing but at last they said it was a mistake this is painfull everybody ,this people are living above you in nigeria they control your govt also nigeria people think twice

lmfao! i am soooo sorry but this had me cracking up SO bad! LMFAO! I AM @ WORK and ppl are looking at me CRAZY because I was laughing so hard I snorted and was crying! LOL. I know you are in Turkey but PLEASE try to speak as good of English because like most of your posts as serious as you are trying to be, this is too funny!
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by Dsense(m): 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 08, 2011
ROFL Mzd your brought me here>>the link on your profile lol
Re: Nigerians Are Fool by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2011
LOL! sorry guys! This guy's posts are hilarious!  grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Africa Gangs Using Rape To 'cure' Lesbians / Christmas Day Bomb Blast @ A Catholic Church In Mandala, Abuja? / Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.