Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

How Many Times Have You Cheated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Times Have You Cheated (8019 Views)

Poll: How many Times Have you Cheated?

Never: 55% (56 votes)
Once: 3% (4 votes)
Twice: 3% (4 votes)
UnCountable Times: 36% (37 votes)
This poll has ended

Shocker:3 Steps To Tell Your Partner That You Cheated / How Do You Tell Your Partner That You Cheated On Them? / Dr. Ruth Says If You Cheated On Your Spouse, 'keep Your Mouth Shut!' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times Have You Cheated by seedord247(m): 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2011
Tsup My beautiful Nigeria Ladies

How many Times have you cheated on your Boy Friend or your Husband.

BS: I knew most of you can't count how many times but you can round it as whole decimal number.
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by Excelboi(m): 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2011
Dunno
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by 5stardude: 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2011
Where's my calculator? Oops! I need a mathematician
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by MrsChima(f): 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2011
0 times
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2011
Erm. . . I don't think I have cheated. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by 5stardude: 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2011
Liars
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by 190smh: 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2011
I cheat everyday - I cant help it - I be fineeeeeeeee boy cool cool embarassed embarassed
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by Maguy(m): 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2011
While in the states i think ive cheated in all my relationships. its like a normal thing for me thats why i try staying out of relationships. embarassed embarassed
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2011
Hmnnnnn, Brb pls.
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by tellwisdom: 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2011
They keep telling me they luv my lips, so they compensate me with a kiss and at the same time romance their booby, what category do i fall?? sad sad
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by Cuddlemii: 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2011
I will never cheat on my hubby. I have to marry who I love. Love includes I am attracted to only him sexually & I can't get enuf of him. Keeps me trembling & coming back for more. My hubby would be pringles (once u pop u can't stop). My hubby would be romantic, roses on the bed, candles close to the jacuzzi or bath tub, ice cubes, whipped cream, strawberries, blind folds, melted chocolate, candle wax, ice cream, massage oil, cold freezing stainless spoon, pretty woman playing at the back ground. Marriage is sweet, isn't it. So why should I cheat, when I am not done relishing the baggar who gave me a ring. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Wake me up when September end, must be dreaming. what was the question again pls?
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by r231(m): 12:46am On Aug 30, 2011
857689320993884775883002998466527847726628994 times grin grin grin
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 30, 2011
^^^ grin
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by tellwisdom: 1:11am On Aug 30, 2011
cuddlemi, do you realize i possess all this, you just mentioned??, So whats your excuse now?  angry angry
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by mashnino(m): 1:43am On Aug 30, 2011
Cuddlemii:

I will never cheat on my hubby. I have to marry who I love. Love includes I am attracted to only him sexually & I can't get enuf of him. Keeps me trembling & coming back for more. My hubby would be pringles (once u pop u can't stop). My hubby would be romantic, roses on the bed, candles close to the jacuzzi or bath tub, ice cubes, whipped cream, strawberries, blind folds, melted chocolate, candle wax, ice cream, massage oil, cold freezing stainless spoon, pretty woman playing at the back ground. Marriage is sweet, isn't it. So why should I cheat, when I am not done relishing the baggar who gave me a ring. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Wake me up when September end, must be dreaming. what was the question again pls?

wat of if ya hubby is a broke ass nigga nko?
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by kizito96(m): 2:57am On Aug 30, 2011
Men by their nature are born to be chasers, there is no limit to a man's infidelity
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by Mynd44: 3:01am On Aug 30, 2011
^^^
Not all of them
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by seedord247(m): 3:09am On Aug 30, 2011
say the truth and be free
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by Somagirl(f): 3:26am On Aug 30, 2011
What is the point of cheating?

Just tell your significant other you ain't feeling them no more and its over.

Then do whatever you like from there onwards!

Only cowards cheat! grin
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by MrsChima(f): 3:56am On Aug 30, 2011
Men are natural born hoes.
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by tanimz(f): 4:55am On Aug 30, 2011
Never. smiley
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by Pweety4me(f): 5:25am On Aug 30, 2011
seedord247:

say the truth and be free
Free of what? cheating?
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by dammytex: 5:38am On Aug 30, 2011
Okay I do not have a girlfriend and she kissed me. Have I cheated?

On who?
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by dramenda(f): 5:45am On Aug 30, 2011
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by jawjaw1: 5:47am On Aug 30, 2011

My PC seems to be having difficulty with d calculation. Where is ma Abacus?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by Okenku1(m): 5:58am On Aug 30, 2011
Somagirl:

What is the point of cheating?

Just tell your significant other you ain't feeling them no more and its over.

Then do whatever you like from there onwards!

Only cowards cheat! grin
And then she gets half? Hell NO!!!
Why forfeit half when you can eat your cake and have it??
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 30, 2011
Counting !
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by okunboy: 7:09am On Aug 30, 2011
Almost all the ladies posting here said they've never cheated b4. And,
Almost all men posting said they have. So,

Hmmm, ! I guess, it is a men's thing right?
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by Cuddlemii: 7:24am On Aug 30, 2011
mashnino:

wat of if ya hubby is a broke Bottom nigga nko?

Must you be rich to be able to pleasure your wife. I was talking about romance and not lace wig, BB or Gucci bag. Wrong question dude, stick to the post tongue tongue tongue

tellwisdom:

cuddlemi, do you realize i possess all this, you just mentioned??, So whats your excuse now?  angry angry

Let sell of your golden wisdom teeth to an antic store in US. I will hold on to the money till you are ripe enough for marriage. You seem to be lacking in the men's department that's why you use the "girls are useless" line as a defense mechanism for little peewee cry cry.
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 30, 2011
ohh silly you, men dont cheat.
The only way a man cheats in my book is when he is having more than just a bootie call or a parallel relationship which is unfair.
Only women cheat even a little flirting is considered cheating in my book. Why? Cos a woman has a womb thats why. Imagine she is married and goes out and comes back home to sleep with her hubby and 9mths later he is doing naming ceremony for a kid that looks exactly like dbanj or tu-face and nothin like him.
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by tellwisdom: 8:33am On Aug 30, 2011
Let sell of your golden wisdom teeth to an antic store in US. I will hold on to the money till you are ripe enough for marriage. You seem to be lacking in the men's department that's why you use the "girls are useless" line as a defense mechanism for little peewee cry cry

DROP ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT and move on jor angry angry but Tsile, I fu rungi nan ya! wink wink
Re: How Many Times Have You Cheated by tEsLim(m): 9:02am On Aug 30, 2011
I dont cheat I have sex when I want and how I want with who I want! , Though maybe can only be inlove with one person and love is over-rated; just as trust is. I dont think I'm in to love either ways. But I respond to my needs the way I want! Sex happens , live life! Do your own; make I do my own. I'm open

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife And Her Ex- / Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party / Lady Buys Boxers For Her Boyfriend, Printed Her Face On It (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.