Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party (8031 Views)

Virtuous Joy, Plus-Sized Bride: Never Allow People Take Away Your Joy / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool / Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party by Kruzilano(m): 5:25am On Jul 05, 2016
please just see..... No. Take a look @ the way da dude is pressing another person's property.
Hian uncle cool down, its someone's boobs not eba.

Re: Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 05, 2016
Wtf angry

And d silly geh is shining her teeth. I bet that sh!t hurts.

See d guy's veins showing. Pevert!!!

9 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 05, 2016
shockedshocked........

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party by TuneChi369(m): 5:40am On Jul 05, 2016
See as that guy dey use muscle press boobs cheesy Sh*t,and look as the thing dey sweet the bae angry.
Re: Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party by MRBrownJ: 5:48am On Jul 05, 2016
Kruzilano:
please just see..... No. Take a look @ the way da dude is pressing another person's property.

i am sorry but why would you want to stop your sister/gf to go to a pool party?! do you really believe that the smile on that gal's face is fake?! if thats how your sista/gf will react to being molested at the pool party (aka smile from ear to ear) then, by all means, let her enjoy the show

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party by Bluezy13(m): 5:58am On Jul 05, 2016
mimzy:
Wtf angry

And d silly geh is shining her teeth. I bet that sh!t hurts.

See d guy's veins showing. Pevert!!!

A careful scrutiny reveals that the girl was supposedly pushed/pulled into the pool and the inhabitants of the pool were helping her out of the pool with just one "pervert" taking advantage of her boobs. She isn't supposed to get angry or cry; that will be making a bigger fun of herself. Besides, she doesn't look like the wayward type. She was just a victim of the circumstance.
The worse pervert is the person behind the camera who didn't discard the implicating image.

NOTE Don't attack me, but the image and don't tender narrow judgment.

11 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party by wittyt98(m): 5:59am On Jul 05, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 05, 2016
Kruzilano:
❤Another Person's Property? undecided undecided
....❤Her breast are her own, not her brothers not her man's...HER's
and she can have whatever she wants done to them.

And yer speculating.... ❤what if that man grabbing bher breast IS her boyfriend??....

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party by Jay542(m): 6:03am On Jul 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:
shockedshocked........
opportunity for baba. Bros iss going hard mehn!
Re: Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party by Kruzilano(m): 6:05am On Jul 05, 2016
MRBrownJ:

i am sorry but why would you want to stop your sister/gf to go to a pool party?! do you really believe that the smile on that gal's face is fake?! if thats how your sista/gf will react to being molested at the pool party (aka smile from ear to ear) then, by all means, let her enjoy the show
I am sorry but if you see notin wrong in the pics, or can watch ur sista/gf bin molested in such way, then you can let her atten such...bro
Re: Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 05, 2016
MRBrownJ:

.. undecidedDang! I have a problem with yer word choice and condescending tone but I can't argue❤ .....
Re: Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party by Kruzilano(m): 6:09am On Jul 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤Another Person's Property? undecided undecided
....❤Her breast are her own, not her brothers not her man's...HER's
and she can have whatever she wants done to them.

And yer speculating.... ❤what if that man grabbing bher breast IS her boyfriend??....
bro... Her boifriend? Wtf!!!! Then they aren't meant to be..... “ANOTHER person's property“... Last I checked the dude handling it doesn't have a boob up in his chest, so it aint his

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 05, 2016
Kruzilano:
bro... Her boifriend? Wtf!!!! Then they aren't meant to be
❤Wait!? Because he grabbed her breast?
.....Males do that every day to their women!! undecided
❤The man just doesn't respect his woman when he palms her in public, is all...
Re: Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party by Kruzilano(m): 6:15am On Jul 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤Wait!? Because he grabbed her breast?
.....Males do that every day to their women!! undecided
❤The man just doesn't respect his woman when he palms her in public, is all...
you just said it... RESPECT!! "I drop my pen"
Re: Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 05, 2016
Kruzilano:
you just said it... RESPECT!! "I drop my pen"
❤And you completely missed what I said in my 1st post.
They Are Her Breast and SHE can Have What She Likes Done to Them!!!
If she doesn't care he's disrespecting her, (sad sad ) her brother/man can't dictate to her!!!
......she like his menstruations ❤so what can we do!!!
Re: Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 05, 2016
Bluezy13:

A careful scrutiny reveals that the girl was supposedly pushed/pulled into the pool and the inhabitants of the pool were helping her out of the pool with just one "pervert" taking advantage of her boobs. She isn't supposed to get angry or cry; that will be making a bigger fun of herself. Besides, she doesn't look like the wayward type. She was just a victim of the circumstance.
The worse pervert is the person behind the camera who didn't discard the implicating image.

NOTE Don't attack me, but the image and don't tender narrow judgment.

At the emboldened, that huge smile on her face isn't that of someone who was a victim of circumstance, she was clearly enjoying it .

Pray, tell me...u were able to deduce the kinda geh she is by just looking at the picture innit?? Toh... IRMC
Re: Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party by shalimah(f): 6:30am On Jul 05, 2016
And she de even smile on top...y dem no use teeth chop am off?
Re: Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party by Kruzilano(m): 6:34am On Jul 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤And you completely missed what I said in my 1st post.
They Are Her Breast and SHE can Have What She Likes Done to Them!!!
If she doesn't care he's disrespecting her, (sad sad ) her brother/man can't dictate to her!!!
......she like his menstruations ❤so what can we do!!!
what can we do indeed, nd what can I say.... Buh God knw if na my sis or my Gf.......mmmmmh. Make I hold my words first
Re: Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party by Cutehector(m): 6:46am On Jul 05, 2016
The breast is meant for two things

Pressing and sucking..
Re: Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party by dannyben5: 6:51am On Jul 05, 2016

Re: Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party by GoldenJAT(m): 7:14am On Jul 05, 2016
wheather na for pool or not... breast way boys go press.. them go still press and even worst than that!!
Re: Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:24am On Jul 05, 2016
Check my signature...
Re: Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party by dauntless15(m): 7:32am On Jul 05, 2016
Later she will feel pains like a thousand mouths sucked that breast that guyguy with veins on his hands though he's very immature of desperate dont be suprised he masturb,ates in private, if its my sister I'll just be staring at her foolishness afterall its obvious shes enjoying it from the way shes laughing like a dead goat
Re: Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party by SleekHoyeen(f): 7:39am On Jul 05, 2016
dauntless15:
Later she will feel pains like a thousand mouths sucked that breast that guyguy with veins on his hands though he's very immature of desperate dont be suprised he masturb,ates in private, if its my sister I'll just be staring at her foolishness afterall its obvious shes enjoying it from the way shes laughing like a dead goat
lwkm...dead goat dey laugh?
Re: Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party by dauntless15(m): 7:40am On Jul 05, 2016
SleekHoyeen:

lwkm...dead goat dey laugh?
havent you roasted one on Christmas day before see how it exposed its teeth
Re: Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party by ehix89(m): 7:45am On Jul 05, 2016
What is that guy's intention sef, he wants to tear her boobs away grin
Re: Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party by twentyk(m): 7:50am On Jul 05, 2016
That black nigger should be arrested for something he didn't commit ASAP.....
But oloriburuku ni bobo yen sha.... see teeth like lion...... But him press am ooo,he see am press gidi gan ni
Re: Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party by olarhtunji(m): 7:53am On Jul 05, 2016
Don't blame d guy...u no see has boys full insyd water nii and baba no b gay u kum expect m not to press boobs ..one's in a lifetime achievement.
Re: Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party by SmellingAnus(m): 7:59am On Jul 05, 2016
I know that some girls prefer their breast being squeezed that way however I am just not comfortable with this scene... It looks more like molestation/harassment to me... My Trapqueen77 what do you think undecided
Re: Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 05, 2016
SmellingAnus:
I know that some girls prefer their breast being squeezed that way however I am just not comfortable with this scene... It looks more like molestation/harassment to me... My Trapqueen77 what do you think undecided

Oh hell no for me as well boo. If any guy wud that to me, his jaw will have a change court angry and besides he has nothing to squeeze from this flat chested self tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout These New Realistic Life-like Sex Dolls making waves in spain / Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. / Why Do Girls Shy To Eat In-front Of They Boyfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.