Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,840 members, 7,851,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. (36974 Views)

Cabinet List: Muslim Leaders Storm Lagos Assembly Over Sanwo-Olu’s Lopsidedness / North-West Muslim Leaders Endorsed Tinubu For President In Kano (Video) / See Why South West Muslim.s Are Against Amotekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by OkoRemi2023(m): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:

I wonder what will make every region support and old man from a party that is almost destroying Nigeria,, if not ewedu gublin afonja brothers

why should any sane support obi that couldn't invest heavily on infrastructure and fight against erosion that will soon swim your family house to Onitsha express road on investment that add to nothing according to Charles Soludo
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by OkoRemi2023(m): 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2022
Zetty177x:

https://www.nairaland.com/7476619/blaq-bonez-emulates-tinubu-answering
Always insulting... na WA o

I sent you the link for your Emilokan

who is blaqbones? that upcoming artist that's looking for his bearing

even obi the contestant doesn't matter not to talk of one blaqbones

m0therfúcker
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by OkoRemi2023(m): 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
irunoko:
back to sender in Jesus name.

You see am.you see what APC led Administration of ineptitude has caused.edi ti mu o

yet the global inflation the people of other countries are pleading to their leaders to work on policies of reducing inflation

when Tinubu get there he will do something, just calm down and don't have hypertension because Obi can never be President in a contest with Tinubu and Atiku
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
Joevics:

Of course. Just like you al said Christians votes don't matter. But started hiring fake bishops.
You will learn.

both iiiigbo Christain and ritualist doesn't matter because you dummies will still vote for Atiku even ahead of obi

you mummies that can be buy with money, Tinubu least expect you 5% votes

very anyhow tribe
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by sofiscatedmoron: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

why should any sane support obi that couldn't invest heavily on infrastructure and fight against erosion that will soon swim your family house to Onitsha express road on investment that add to nothing according to Charles Soludo
Your father has finished us, you now wants your grandfather to complete the finishing
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:

Your father has finished us, you now wants your grandfather to complete the finishing
cheesy grin

you're a kid, go and play with your toys anu
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by sofiscatedmoron: 1:02am On Dec 14, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

grin your grandfather placed ur father there now it's ur grandfathers turn grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Zetty177x: 6:52am On Dec 14, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

who is blaqbones? that upcoming artist that's looking for his bearing

even obi the contestant doesn't matter not to talk of one blaqbones

m0therfúcker

Yaribas are too quick to insult ..the video na lie? What Tinubu did was wrong... delegating
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
Zetty177x:

Yaribas are too quick to insult ..the video na lie? What Tinubu did was wrong... delegating

but sad east moronsss are not quick to insult, mumu tribe

Tinubu will rule you, na peme you go peme if you want to. inconsequential 5%
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:

grin your grandfather placed ur father there now it's ur grandfathers turn grin grin

stop telling me your dad history
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Zetty177x: 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

See yeye person...u wen be Hausa, mumuni.......I beg go yanyan market or go carry iron from dustbin.. uneducated imp..i wonder who give u phone
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Zetty177x: 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

stop telling me your dad history

U wen come from Mali....na so una de come displace Nigerians...we go fight una
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Zetty177x: 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

Na now I get ur time..was at work. Ur Tinubu is already gone brain wise. U too Is gone brain wise. Person wen them de teach how to talk? Every campaign goofing? Person wen de piss for body? Ur mumu is the worse on earth o.

Insulting me because of Tinubu that I can win in a debate? I will floor him. Baba has no business on governance. Yorubas want to use insults to rig Tinubu in, we woke men. Engage me critically. Not with insults. Hausa man from Yanyan
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Zetty177x: 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

U don already kpeme
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
Zetty177x:

Na now I get ur time..was at work. Ur Tinubu is already gone brain wise. U too Is gone brain wise. Person wen them de teach how to talk? Every campaign goofing? Person wen de piss for body? Ur mumu is the worse on earth o.

Insulting me because of Tinubu that I can win in a debate? I will floor him. Baba has no business on governance. Yorubas want to use insults to rig Tinubu in, we woke men. Engage me critically. Not with insults. Hausa man from Yanyan

na insult you sad east m0rons will get, you're at work? which work

dont know why I should be concerned if a rat dummy like you've work or not

peter obi will rule your Biafra, awon werey
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2022
Zetty177x:

U wen come from Mali....na so una de come displace Nigerians...we go fight una

who loose this one from psychiatric bed?
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
Zetty177x:

See yeye person...u wen be Hausa, mumuni.......I beg go yanyan market or go carry iron from dustbin.. uneducated imp..i wonder who give u phone

that's a typical iigbo brain, to this dummy igbooo doesn't insult but this idiotic and gibberish post is appraisal

people around you should as a matter of fact bundle you to one strong psychiatric for urgent psychological attention
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Zetty177x: 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

that's a typical iigbo brain, to this dummy igbooo doesn't insult but this idiotic and gibberish post is appraisal

people around you should as a matter of fact bundle you to one strong psychiatric for urgent psychological attention

Igbo de come o, Hausa run away
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Zetty177x: 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Zetty177x: 8:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

See as everybody de give this fuool wotowoto... APC is hard to sell...nincomp...
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by OkoRemi2023(m): 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
Zetty177x:

See as everybody de give this fuool wotowoto... APC is hard to sell...nincomp...

what's this hippopotamus ranting about? who dare even you I'm still civil with you, if I go uncivil with you na cry till day break
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by OkoRemi2023(m): 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
Zetty177x:

that's the picture of your next President

print it out and hang it in your Father's sitting room and stop uploading the chat of your dummies and hate filled kinsmen, I'm fúcking not interested in you mummies that kill yourselves overt there
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Zetty177x: 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

that's the picture of your next President

print it out and hang it in your Father's sitting room and stop uploading the chat of your dummies and hate filled kinsmen, I'm fúcking not interested in you mummies that kill yourselves overt there

Trust me na only corn de that ur guy brain. Effects of drugs. Yaribas. Make una repent o. Fulani a** lickers..no wonder Nigeria is where it is after 62 years..wicked yaribas. All because of their gbegiri stomach
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
Zetty177x:

Trust me na only corn de that ur guy brain. Effects of drugs. Yaribas. Make una repent o. Fulani a** lickers..no wonder Nigeria is where it is after 62 years..wicked yaribas. All because of their gbegiri stomach

writing gibberish to suit your foolishness

Tinubu is your next President inform your parents in the remote village
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Zetty177x: 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

writing gibberish to suit your foolishness

Tinubu is your next President inform your parents in the remote village

Ok....Tinubu that has lost his brain?
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
Zetty177x:

Ok....Tinubu that has lost his brain?

is your wretched dad brain intact? if his brain is intact he will be richer than the poorer person in your next village
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Zetty177x: 5:52am On Dec 18, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

is your wretched dad brain intact? if his brain is intact he will be richer than the poorer person in your next village

Imagine ur statement-****** if his brain is intact he will be richer than the poorer person in your next village*****your Statement is senseless and your English language is very bad.just like Tinubu. Tinubu could not say Moslem prayer properly.. he angered the Moslem community by spewing rubbish prayer. Isn't that a dead brain?

You said than the 'poorer' person? U are supposed to say than the 'poorest'... breaking bottle on naira land. Are u not a dead fuool?but I understand, you are in a bad school and still in JSS. Pls face ur studies instead of coming to rub shoulders with seniors here. What do you know about politics?

As we are talking, Tinubu could not attend Abuja rally. They have gone to inject his brain
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Zetty177x: 6:05am On Dec 18, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

My father is so intelligent he went to school all his life with government scholarship. Because he is so intelligent, he came first all through. I have his intelligent gene. So I will tackle u intelligently. But I won't insult ur father because just like Tinubu, u were adopted. Some Yoruba Afonja people are from confused lineage. Do u know ur dad?

Then talking about wealth. Wealth is good but it is not everything. if wealth is everything,why have u guys not fixed Tinubu's brain? If my Dad engages Tinubu in a debate, Tinubu will piss and shit on his boxers if he wears. With all Tinubu's wealth, they could not fix the dead brain.

Lastly, Tinubu stole all his life, from drugs to taking ur lagos money, imagine someone from Iragbiji stealing Lagos money on a daily. Some dads still have the tenets of honesty. Born throw way. How is ur one room for ajegunle? Ghetto bastardd
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
Zetty177x:

My father is so intelligent he went to school all his life with government scholarship. Because he is so intelligent, he came first all through. I have his intelligent gene. So I will tackle u intelligently. But I won't insult ur father because just like Tinubu, u were adopted. Some Yoruba Afonja people are from confused lineage. Do u know ur dad?

Then talking about wealth. Wealth is good but it is not everything. if wealth is everything,why have u guys not fixed Tinubu's brain? If my Dad engages Tinubu in a debate, Tinubu will piss and shit on his boxers if he wears. With all Tinubu's wealth, they could not fix the dead brain.

Lastly, Tinubu stole all his life, from drugs to taking ur lagos money, imagine someone from Iragbiji stealing Lagos money on a daily. Some dads still have the tenets of honesty. Born throw way. How is ur one room for ajegunle? Ghetto bastardd

your dad is Intelligent? then where do you get your own dullness and brain drain?

cry from now till thy kingdom come, Tinubu is ruling Nigeria from May 2023
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
Zetty177x:

Imagine ur statement-****** if his brain is intact he will be richer than the poorer person in your next village*****your Statement is senseless and your English language is very bad.just like Tinubu. Tinubu could not say Moslem prayer properly.. he angered the Moslem community by spewing rubbish prayer. Isn't that a dead brain?

You said than the 'poorer' person? U are supposed to say than the 'poorest'... breaking bottle on naira land. Are u not a dead fuool?but I understand, you are in a bad school and still in JSS. Pls face ur studies instead of coming to rub shoulders with seniors here. What do you know about politics?

As we are talking, Tinubu could not attend Abuja rally. They have gone to inject his brain

he will be richer than the poor person in your next village is an idiomatic expression that means he's a wretched hopeless poor man

Tinubu is you flat head hate filled monkey nemesis, may Amadioha handle you people finished in that your landlocked region

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria – Their Names Will Shock You. / FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Applauds EndSARS Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.