Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. (36967 Views)

Cabinet List: Muslim Leaders Storm Lagos Assembly Over Sanwo-Olu’s Lopsidedness / North-West Muslim Leaders Endorsed Tinubu For President In Kano (Video) / See Why South West Muslim.s Are Against Amotekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Image123(m): 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2022
Freethinker87:
I thought bringing religion into politics was wrong. Has the standard changed?

A town hall meeting, not balablu. Where were you when he met CAN?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by franchasng: 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2022
DSS and Police should please watch out for suicide bombers cos I no trust MURIC the Yoruba Muslim Terrorist Organization shocked

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by kanicorp9(m): 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
Lol thugggg

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Dapson73(m): 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
MrCGPA:
This One is the Placeholder for the Jahadist Islamist and we all know that Nigerians can never allow such Combination to succeed in a Religiously Polarized Nigeria. Tinubu has no single Regards for the Northern Christians. He believes they are Politically irrelevant.

How can a Sane Man Vote a Muslim-Muslim Ticket Orchestrated by a Weakling Grandfather who is suffering from Dementia?
God Forbid BAT thing to happen in 2023 in Nigeria. We Northerners have rejected Such Calamity in Totality.

You will wail blood.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Doyou2019: 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
wogadec:
An average Yoruba sees Tinubu as a Yoruba man not Yoruba Muslim

Yes, Yorubas like myself see other everyday Yoruba men like that; not just so for a Yoruba politician who had the nerve to settle for an MM ticket.

Won't work!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by franchasng: 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
RestructureNig3:
Tinubu meeting with Yoruba Muslims

After they will say Yoruba Muslims don't exist
Yoruba Muslims will end up becoming the number one terrorist Muslims in the world with time. MURIC is their umbrella body, I just pity my amiable, sophisticated Yoruba Christians cry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by zoomman(m): 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

I've 51 votes with those I've mobilized for Tinubu inclusive and I'm still convincing those naive Yoruba that think Peter obi is saint around me, no one will fall for that scammer,.....inugo?
Congratulations. Best of luck.
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
Muswen, if you know them you will understand that they are a set of uncouth organization. They definitely can be driven by greed.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by ransomed: 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
Is Emilokan more Muslim than Atiku Abubakar and Kwankwanso?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Flame77: 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
When Tinubu meets with muslims and muslim leaders to help actualize his presidential ambition, it's never a problem. But, whenever Obi attends ordinary church events, some unfortunate characters will begin to troll and bully him. They even accuse Obi of playing the religious card. Bunch of hypocrites.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Biafraaa: 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
NgwaManeatyou2:
Minority Muslims from South West are not up to 2.million.

It will end in tears.
Maximum Tears

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by agadez007(m): 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
The same people that get Hypertension whenever Obi goes to a church gathering will act like they didn’t see this one

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Naijagoodman: 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
limeon:
Tell the same to Americans. Old men have been ruling them for 8 years.
America built systems and structures capable of running almost on auto pilot. Do you have same in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by MeineMutter: 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
God1000:
Old Man that doesn't want to rest, young people supporting him should have a rethink.

In today's Nigeria, patriotism is along ethnic line.

Why are you afraid? No be Obi start am? Deal with it. This is when you will know Southwest is full of more Muslims than Christians. Only Ekiti, Ondo and a few parts of Osun (Ife-Ijesha) are Christian-dominated regions. Other parts of SW are majorly Muslims, even though they may not be devoted ones.
Tinubu doesn’t want to ignore his religious faithfuls and assume he has the North’s backing, even though he knows SW will vote for him by default.

One of the reasons I said Obi is in a deep-shitte.d election ever. He should have waited and be building a strong voters’ base for his presidential ambition in future.

If Atiku didn’t choose him in 2019 to be his running mate because of SE’s votes, Obi would have contested for senatorial post. He knows he doesn’t have what it takes to be Nigeria‘s president - for now o.

Look at Showore, he has been consistent. And a time would come that he would rule Nigeria. But left for Obi, he is just gambling and na OYO im dey.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Idiko1: 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
bestman09:
grin

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/16568939_img20221205wa0045_jpegb0cedee365d3f2d0fbc16d574fd30a48

The dude, BAT, is homeland denial artist. Any Yoruba dude can say anything to look relevant.
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Idaytesj29(m): 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
NgwaManeatyou2:

It will end in tears.

In fact they are just 50 people. Useless Osu
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by 43Ronin: 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Obituary wailers will not sleep tonight
Why? because the chief Urchin is meeting with fellow afonja urchins Wetein concern person with afonja gathering

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Mrmb: 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
NgwaManeatyou2:

It will end in tears.

This one has degree in mumuism ooo. He says Muslims are the minority in southwest, he needs to have his head properly and carefully checked......
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by sirwhyteB(m): 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
Ndị Alahukuba na ndị Alahukuba grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by funshint(m): 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
Tinubu you're always welcome home anytime you're in Ibadan. Obidients should just wait for what's coming at them.... it's cooking grin
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by tfelicityk(m): 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
Hmmmm
BAT is brave...
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by daygee12: 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
NgwaManeatyou2:

It will end in tears.

E shock u abi
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Jostoman: 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
He didnt even allow obi to leave ibadan before he went to ibadan fear fear man

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Latestreport1: 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
Ghanian Fans Laments over Wizkid absence at a concert in Accra, Ghana

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=467_JwPCRHE
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Confirmedzombie: 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
At this rate, I give up. Tinubu is the next president. Very strategic, always meeting with people that matters. While one Pandora liar, scammer is visiting one church to another.

Obi is indeed a disgrace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Mrmb: 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
SirBlack999:
Everyone is playing the religion card. Obi = Christian card, Tinubu = Muslim card

How is this a religious card?

He called everyone to a place to address them just like he invited Christian leaders, he isn't jumping from one mosque or Islamic organization to the other like obi, the difference is clear...

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by funshint(m): 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
franchasng:
Yoruba Muslims will end up becoming the number one terrorist Muslims in the world with time. MURIC is their umbrella body, I just pity my amiable, sophisticated Yoruba Christians cry
Pity yourself. Cry cry baby grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate / Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths / The Moment Fayemi Bowed Out Of Buhari's Cabinet (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.