Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. (36971 Views)

Cabinet List: Muslim Leaders Storm Lagos Assembly Over Sanwo-Olu’s Lopsidedness / North-West Muslim Leaders Endorsed Tinubu For President In Kano (Video) / See Why South West Muslim.s Are Against Amotekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Menclothing: 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2022
Okay
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by lanryoung: 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
SLAP44:
People won't see that he's attending religious events now, if another person attends church, people will start bleating like goats.
He is not going to mosque like Peter going to church so face front
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by lanryoung: 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2022
NgwaManeatyou2:
Minority Muslims from South West are not up to 2.million.

It will end in tears.
Yes o!! we are not even up to 10k

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by famouscargo4u: 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
NgwaManeatyou2:
Minority Muslims from South West are not up to 2.million.

It will end in tears.

You think so? Muslims ìn Lagos akine Is over 5million and Ibadan Is mòrè!
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by TimmyA: 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
The Heavenly host says AMEN to those prayers on same religion ticket
bestman09:
grin
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by lukency(m): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
SLAP44:
People won't see that he's attending religious events now, if another person attends church, people will start bleating like goats.
Have you forgotten that this same Tinubu attended a meeting with CAN

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
famouscargo4u:

You think so? Muslims ìn Lagos akine Is over 5million and Ibadan Is mòrè!

Mostly Kwara kogi and Osun.
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Igbojew: 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2022
SLAP44:
Don't mind those Tinubu urchins but who cares what they think or say...........I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Kingspin(m): 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
Tinubu will tell them to elect me as a muslim not as a better candidate.
Yeye Nigerian politics
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Ibraheem02: 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
eeetuk:
"Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders"

Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders is why Mr. Tinubu will never be elected president of Nigeria. This guy is so narrow minded. His running mate is a Muslim . He only campaigns in Muslim states. The programs he promised to deliver if elected are meant for Muslims.

Thank God Nigerians are not fools to elect a bigoted man like Tinubu.
just rest biko
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
irunoko:
Iya n'je o.motiripe tinubu ti Shey Ogun fun o.ogun tinubu timuo.o gbon rara

oloribu kan ti o se pi ni meta, se agidi ni eyan fi ko Yoruba ni, omo ale aje okuta ma mu omi

Luku Luku LA e jenu re ni beni
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:46pm On Dec 11, 2022
[quote author=Legendguy post=119082854][/quote]

you sad east are inconsequential
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
[quote author=Otunski post=119081915][/quote]

omo ale nyanmiri
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
elsiusgr8t:

Na them

yes o I supported Tinubu with my full chest, competency over mediocre

a Nigerian over Biafran. may amadioha handle you if you no screenshot more
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
Chetas81:
modern day slave is allowed based on your comment SECONDLY MAJORITY OF THE NIGERIA CITIZENS REMAIN WITH MENTAL ILLNESS LIKE YOU AND THE REST OF YOU OUT THERE

whichever way you chose to tell the world whom your dad was, is less of my concern with this your gibberish Chinedu
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
Pathfinder2090:

Sense is far away from you.

I'm not any of your family member in case you're mistaken me for one
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:
Only afonjas morons are in support Stop grabbing others by force mumu

I dey talk about people with brain even Nnamdi too dey write

sad east can go to hell that they belong
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
Joevics:

Lol.
Yoruba: Akenifere are for Peter Obi
Hausas/ Hausa: Arewa Elders Forumn are likey for Obi.
Middlebelt: Middlebelt Elders forum, Religious and traditional leaders are for Obi.
Niger Deltans: PANDEF, Edwin Clark, and GEJ all support Peter Obi. Tinubu is still begging Tom Polo to support him.

they were all with Gej and they couldn't rescue him, those clowns are inconsequential as far as election is concern
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
Zetty177x:

Which Niger Delta?? Ogbeni speak for yourself

the same Niger delta, sad east can go to hell
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:58pm On Dec 11, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

We have rescued ours and conquered more enemies..I can't say the same for your people languishing in Benin republic

as you write now them no born you well to move out tomorrow in East, coward foooools

iiiigbo is rescuing iiigbo from iiiiigbo, mumu people
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by zomby(m): 3:16am On Dec 12, 2022
Jagaban the hardest working politician in africa..

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Joevics(m): 5:29am On Dec 12, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

they were all with Gej and they couldn't rescue him, those clowns are inconsequential as far as election is concern
Of course. Just like you al said Christians votes don't matter. But started hiring fake bishops.
You will learn.
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by irunoko(m): 8:10am On Dec 12, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

oloribu kan ti o se pi ni meta, se agidi ni eyan fi ko Yoruba ni, omo ale aje okuta ma mu omi

Luku Luku LA e jenu re ni beni
back to sender in Jesus name.

You see am.you see what APC led Administration of ineptitude has caused.edi ti mu o

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2022
kingmaster2009:

What is your business about the Yoruba region?
Go.and face your potopoto region

F

Then when any state in Eastern region is discussed don't mention I've noticed that you idiots always puke nose from asaba to PortHarcourt,face your minority Muslim tribe and move on poor people.
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Zetty177x: 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

as you write now them no born you well to move out tomorrow in East, coward foooools

iiiigbo is rescuing iiigbo from iiiiigbo, mumu people

https://www.nairaland.com/7476619/blaq-bonez-emulates-tinubu-answering

Always insulting... na WA o

I sent you the link for your Emilokan
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by sofiscatedmoron: 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

I dey talk about people with brain even Nnamdi too dey write

sad east can go to hell that they belong

I wonder what will make every region support and old man from a party that is almost destroying Nigeria,, if not ewedu gublin afonja brothers
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
kingmaster2009:

You can deceive some.of the Yoruba people but you cannot deceive some of us...because what you want to do is to use Yoruba gather votes discard them when obi become the president....we can see a bit of what you intend to do in Labour parry ...sacking some of the Yoruba people in key position ...but your people are untouchable.....and saint....

I
Eni kuure

Your papa urinary can't win.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP Leaders Lead Protest March On The Outcome Of The Presidential Election / Protest Rocks Abuja As Wike’s Men Crush 470 Motorcycles / 20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria – Their Names Will Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.