Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby (40939 Views)

DJ Cuppy Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Loss To Usyk In Heavyweight Rematch / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by paradigmshift(m): 6:46am On Dec 12, 2022
Internet and clout no let this one get sense

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Xcelinteriors(f): 6:46am On Dec 12, 2022
No one is perfect. I like the fact she's not listening to any rubbish from people trying so hard to see her relationship destroyed

We sell all kinds of window blind, beautiful designs of 3D wallpaper, 3D wall panels, Linoleum carpet, fluted panel for wall cladding and wall cornice. Our material are very durable and affordable
Check my signature for WhatsApp contact and call

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Shadysen: 6:46am On Dec 12, 2022
how this one take concern me?
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by detectivejones: 6:47am On Dec 12, 2022
Her choice, people should learn to mind their business

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Jakumo(m): 6:47am On Dec 12, 2022
Creativity22:

This is not nice. Wetin cuppy do you ?

No fess grandma. De ting get as e be.
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by gassbee: 6:47am On Dec 12, 2022
Dj cuppy your breakfast is loading..............

3 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by adecz: 6:49am On Dec 12, 2022
This gehl dey fall the hands of
Nigerian dudes who can give her
the best she deserves, not some riff raff
oyibo, tenth rate wannabe boxer❗️❗️

Nonsense❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

7 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by noble4(m): 6:49am On Dec 12, 2022
very insightful, thank you for sharing.
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Strikethem: 6:50am On Dec 12, 2022
Omo, that babe the guy dey with hot o.

Cuppy no fit stand the girl for beauty and structure, forget money matter.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by oyinda1599(f): 6:55am On Dec 12, 2022
Jakumo:

Tha fallen flat bress go drive dat man commot to go find fresh puna when grade well well. This old mama don expire since.
. Is it not obvious, your obsession with this beautiful girl. Get a life and stop masturbating on cuppy's matter. Breast falls, she looks old blah blah blah, let her deal with her issue, you cry too much on her matter. Alainishe , ole , ole, oponu , boda agbaya, olofofo , elenu pelebe.

3 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by davidtemi(m): 6:56am On Dec 12, 2022
Fiona is more sexually attractive than the DJ

5 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:57am On Dec 12, 2022
DJ Cuppy behaving like a naive schoolgirl.

We all know how this is going to end.

8 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Antoeni(m): 6:58am On Dec 12, 2022
This Girl Mumu Sha Her Breakfast is Loading

3 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Fiscus105(m): 6:59am On Dec 12, 2022
U re only looking for sperm donator oo, very sure you will not think twice before serving oyinbo breakfast immediately you get what you are looking for in nearest future.

6 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Topmaike007(m): 6:59am On Dec 12, 2022
JASONjnr:
Lol....

We deh social media ....

We go read the end of the story ....

Nothing go pass us.....We go read everything....

And we go either bash or congratulate her....Which ever way...We deh bench!
haa bad belle sombori grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by mrkings84(m): 6:59am On Dec 12, 2022
Abeg make una leave me with this yeyebrity news this morning. I am still mourning my 13m ticket way one game cut.....
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Antoeni(m): 7:00am On Dec 12, 2022
He Will Not Only Break Her Heart , He Will Grind it to Powder.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by 27Pushing30: 7:00am On Dec 12, 2022
Offpoint1:
If this relationship or marriage last 5 years... make Nigeria better.

No relationship that make it to internet has ever lasted 5 years.

E fit pass this December? The way this babe behaves reeks of depression.

Anyway her life… too much shalaye no good

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by emperordelis(m): 7:01am On Dec 12, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
When you're into a worldly relationship, never put all your hopes in the man.
I remember when I was still into all this dating stuff, I used to tell my ex to his face that I know he's playing games and that the day my head full that's the end and like play like play, na small thing I take end the relationship "shower cap " I saw in his wardrobe.

So, I din't count it as I was having someone whenever I was dating then. Which is why it's better I am on my own now serving God with peace of mind, let me not come be having heartache over a fellow human being like me. Nothing like peace of mind Biko.
I'm not checkmating anyone, no one is keeping me on my toes.

Breakfast dey go church too, Remember the onyakhilomes of Christ embassy? Lol...

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Enemyofpeace: 7:01am On Dec 12, 2022
Yinmu! The thing no go last, the boy go soon dump you.

..I was shaving my private part using my phone as a touch suddenly I heard notifications only to see that I was live on tiktok

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Fiscus105(m): 7:02am On Dec 12, 2022
FuckSilly:
grin
Lol! grin

These foolish girls of this generation can be very funny.

I don't know why it's difficult for them to know that, there are certain people you shouldn't risk associating with, if I want loyalty and commitment in a relationship. I'm not saying absolutely that all those people can't give you loyalty or commitment, or that certain type of people can always give you loyal and commitment, but exposure and reputation matters a lot.

Guys like
artists
Sport professionals
Social media personalities etc CAN NEVER GIVE ONE THAT.

REPUTATION AND EXPOSURE MATTERS A LOT.

This is the same way it applies to girls...
A WHORÈ (ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT), will hardly give you commitment and loyalty in a relationship too. THEY USUALLY ALWAYS CHEAT TOO AND IT'S 10X MORE DIFFICULT TO CATCH A CHEATING GIRL THAN A CHEATING BOY.

What's different btw cuppy and oyinbo boyfriend?

Who btw them can give loyalty and can guarantee fidelity and peace of mind in marriage?

Cuppy is attention seeker who crazy for attention 24/7, I imagine what she would become if she is not from rich family.

I cannot introduce her for any of my person to marry her, except if such only want to be rich through her and plan to remarry after cash out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Thinktwicemybro: 7:04am On Dec 12, 2022
9jaBloke:
Some people's hearts are so black �. From their comments, you'll know.
Nobody forced her to bring her relationship to social media. The rich fool wants to date popular people she is bigger than Nigeria boys in her pink color mind.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by lkillbrokehoes: 7:05am On Dec 12, 2022
Lol. they will still break up, it's just a matter of time.

And cuppy doesn't look that attractive, the guy is just there because of money and nothing else.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Enemyofpeace: 7:06am On Dec 12, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
I remember when I was still into all this dating stuff, I used to tell my ex to his face that I know he's playing games and that the day my head full that's the end and like play like play, na small thing I take end the relationship "shower cap " I saw in his wardrobe.

So, I din't count it as I was having someone whenever I was dating then. Which is why it's better I am on my own now serving God with peace of mind, let me not come be having heartache over a fellow human being like me. Nothing like peace of mind Biko.
anty are you still available now? I'm a born again Christian, single and searching. I've never broken anybody's earth before and I promise not to break your earth. Please give me a space in your earth.

..I was shaving my private part using my phone as a touch suddenly I heard notifications only to see that I was live on tiktok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Topmaike007(m): 7:06am On Dec 12, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I hope you are still young in your early 20s or else you go go Shiloh lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 12, 2022
emperordelis:

Breakfast dey go church too, Remember the onyakhilomes of Christ embassy? Lol...

What's my biz with church bros? To me they are no different. In fact, I prefer going to parishes where 90% of the population are married and old people cos all those youth dominated church their busy body too much. They'll just be misbehaving and me my eyes no dey fit collect and I no wan to dey vex any how.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by FuckSilly: 7:07am On Dec 12, 2022
Fiscus105:

What's different btw cuppy and oyinbo boyfriend?

Who btw them can give loyalty and can guarantee fidelity and peace of mind in marriage?
It's cuppy!

Because after marriage, cuppy won't risk disgracing and family and future children, SO SHE'LL GIVE MORE COMMITMENT AND FIDELITY THANK THE OYINBO
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by benqo01(m): 7:08am On Dec 12, 2022
FuckSilly:
grin
Lol! grin

These foolish girls of this generation can be very funny.

I don't know why it's difficult for them to know that, there are certain people you shouldn't risk associating with, if I want loyalty and commitment in a relationship. I'm not saying absolutely that all those people can't give you loyalty or commitment, or that certain type of people can always give you loyal and commitment, but exposure and reputation matters a lot.

Guys like
artists
Sport professionals
Social media personalities etc CAN NEVER GIVE ONE THAT.

REPUTATION AND EXPOSURE MATTERS A LOT.

This is the same way it applies to girls...
A WHORÈ (ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT), will hardly give you commitment and loyalty in a relationship too. THEY USUALLY ALWAYS CHEAT TOO AND IT'S 10X MORE DIFFICULT TO CATCH A CHEATING GIRL THAN A CHEATING BOY.

See the thing is it will be difficult for her to blend with this guy,she can be very fun to be around with but this current relationship she is in wont last.

She should look for a good Nigerian guy to settle down with Dem plenty,

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Jakumo(m): 7:13am On Dec 12, 2022
oyinda1599:
. Is it not obvious, your obsession with this beautiful girl. Get a life and stop masturbating on cuppy's matter. Breast falls, she looks old blah blah blah, let her deal with her issue, you cry too much on her matter. Alainishe , ole , ole, oponu , boda agbaya, olofofo , elenu pelebe.

Abeg Grandma no fess. We nogo do so again, until tomorrow. Fear of fallen Olympus is the beginning of wisdom o. Who no know go know.

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Fiscus105(m): 7:13am On Dec 12, 2022
FuckSilly:

It's cuppy!

Because after marriage, cuppy won't risk disgracing and family and future children, SO SHE'LL GIVE MORE COMMITMENT AND FIDELITY THANK THE OYINBO

The way Funke Akindele did abi?

Keep kidding urself.

Cuppy can never be a good wife, someone who crazy for attentions all day. Infact, she must be a commander in marriage and who can guarantee that? If not oyinbo.

In Soludo words,....Cuppy herself knows she won't last in the house of that man, she knows what she wants and she knows, we know what she wants......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Morachi Acquires Mercedes Benz S-class Worth N30million (photos) / Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) / Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.