Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby (40941 Views)

DJ Cuppy Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Loss To Usyk In Heavyweight Rematch / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Trojan8(m): 8:35am On Dec 12, 2022
Kajaard:

And also the fact that she is very rich.

Nigerians are naturally very envious and hateful people. So it really should not come as a surprise.
I tried not to focus on this, because if the roles were reversed this won't have been the case.
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by latolz: 8:42am On Dec 12, 2022
This gal should not make the mistake of marrying this guy TBH.. Better single happy than married miserable.

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Mcreloaded(m): 8:44am On Dec 12, 2022
Online inlaws here on nairaland don't have joy sha.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by FireUpNow(m): 8:45am On Dec 12, 2022
Enjoy the moment while it lasts girl
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 12, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BweoHN8ndcw

Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby

https://instagram.com/stories/cuppymusic/2991030037431706651?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

You think you're classy right? You couldn't see any well brought man in Nigeria right? You will learn in a hardway!

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by reddingtonblack: 8:50am On Dec 12, 2022
See the way a billionaire daughter with almost everything is cloutchasing to have a man to call her own b4 menopause, and pocohantas wey depend on $20, $50 gift cards is allover the thread forming men are scum, cumma marry lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by darexolu16(m): 8:52am On Dec 12, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BweoHN8ndcw

Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby

https://instagram.com/stories/cuppymusic/2991030037431706651?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

This guy just wan use u get more fame...use ur head

3 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Kblawiy: 8:57am On Dec 12, 2022
FuckSilly:
grin
Lol! grin
She never see anything yet grin
I can bet my left ball that this relationship won't last past two years grin

These foolish girls of this generation can be very funny grin

I don't know why it's difficult for them to know that, there are certain people you shouldn't risk associating with, if I want loyalty, FIDELITY and commitment in a relationship. I'm not saying absolutely that all those people can't give you loyalty or commitment, or that certain type of people can always give you loyal and commitment, but exposure and reputation matters a lot.

Guys like
artists
Sport professionals
Social media personalities etc, CAN NEVER GIVE ONE THAT.

REPUTATION AND EXPOSURE MATTERS A LOT.

This is the same way it applies to girls...
It's like all these social media addicted girls too, THEY CAN NEVER GIVE YOU LOYAL AND COMMITMENT. NEVER!
There's absolutely nothing you can do or give her that will make her stay. You see all those girls you're happy with that they're sociable and exposed, YOU WILL REGRET ONE DAY FOR ASSOCIATING WITH THEM...

Smart alphas and sigmas don't associate with these girls beyond CASUAL RELATIONSHIP, just f*ck the hell out of them and move on. THEY ARE NOT WIFE MATERIALS.

A WHORÈ (ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT), will hardly give you commitment and loyalty in a relationship too. THEY USUALLY ALWAYS CHEAT TOO AND IT'S 10X MORE DIFFICULT TO CATCH A CHEATING GIRL THAN A CHEATING BOY.

Mind you,
When it comes to reputation and exposure, IT MATTERS MORE FOR GIRLS THAN FOR BOYS.

A girl's past is EXTREMELY important, just like a boy's present and future.

The vagina is not like your WhatsApp status that has LAST SEEN...

A VERY NORMAL AND AVERAGE NIGERIAN GIRL WOULD HAVE SEX WITH TWO GUYS SEPARATELY IN A DAY, AND WOULD STILL RETURN HOME TO YOU - THE SENSELESS SO-CALLED MAIN BOYFRIEND AT NIGHT, AND YOU WON'T KNOW JACK. YOU FOOLISH FOOL WILL EVEN GIVE HER A HEAD AND SUCK/EAT THE SPERMS THAT THOSE GUYS RECENTLY DEPOSITED IN A PUBLIC TOILET AND YOU WON'T REALLY REALIZE IT.

THIS SCENARIO IS VERY COMMON WITH MOST NIGERIAN GIRLS - THE ONES YOU CALL YOUR:
GIRLFRIENDS
FIANCEES
&
AND EVEN SOME OF YOUR ADULTERESS WIVES.

A GIRL WHO IS NOT A VIRGIN DOES NOT HAVE A TAMPER-PROVE VAGINA.

THE MOMENT A GIRL IS NOT A VIRGIN, YOU CAN NEVER AND SHOULD NEVER TRUST HER.
THIS IS A FACT, WHETHER YOU AGREE OR NOT.

Lastly,
If you're dating a girl or you're married to a girl you don't know her phone's password nor have access to her phone, YOU'RE A BORN BASTARD and you deserve any evil that happens or she does to you.
In this modern day, 90% of cheating is carried out on the social media and THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN KNOW OR MONITOR WHAT IS GOING ON IS TO PERIODICALLY CHECK AND KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

Forget this bullshǐt of privacy!

A girl's phone is not supposed to be more private than her private parts.

Anyone who has the potential to ruin, kill or put you in harm's way IS NOT supposed to keep anything secret or private from you.
WHAO!!!
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by shegz24(m): 9:00am On Dec 12, 2022
she is always acting for the camera... like she lowkey craves the clout and social media attention.

That's why i admire Temi far more.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by chimeremodlyn: 9:02am On Dec 12, 2022
FuckSilly:
grin
Lol! grin

I don't know why it's difficult for them to know that, there are certain people you shouldn't risk associating with, if I want loyalty, FIDELITY and commitment in a relationship. I'm not saying absolutely that all those people can't give you loyalty or commitment, or that certain type of people can always give you loyal and commitment, but exposure and reputation matters a lot.

Guys like
artists
Sport professionals

It's like all these social media addicted girls too, THEY CAN NEVER GIVE YOU LOYAL AND COMMITMENT. NEVER!
There's absolutely nothing you can do or give her that will make her stay. You see all those girls you're happy with that they're sociable and exposed, YOU WILL REGRET ONE DAY FOR ASSOCIATING WITH THEM...

Smart alphas and sigmas don't associate with these girls beyond CASUAL RELATIONSHIP, just f*ck the hell out of them and move on. THEY ARE NOT WIFE MATERIALS.

A WHORÈ (ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT), will hardly give you commitment and loyalty in a relationship too. THEY USUALLY ALWAYS CHEAT TOO AND IT'S 10X MORE DIFFICULT TO CATCH A CHEATING GIRL THAN A CHEATING BOY.

Mind you,
When it comes to reputation and exposure, IT MATTERS MORE FOR GIRLS THAN FOR BOYS.

A VERY NORMAL AND AVERAGE NIGERIAN GIRL WOULD HAVE SEX WITH TWO GUYS SEPARATELY IN A DAY, AND WOULD STILL RETURN HOME TO YOU - THE SENSELESS SO-CALLED MAIN BOYFRIEND AT NIGHT, AND YOU WON'T KNOW JACK. YOU FOOLISH FOOL WILL EVEN GIVE HER A HEAD AND SUCK/EAT THE SPERMS THAT THOSE GUYS RECENTLY DEPOSITED IN A PUBLIC TOILET AND YOU WON'T REALLY REALIZE IT.

GIRLFRIENDS
FIANCEES
&

Lastly,
If you're dating a girl or you're married to a girl you don't know her phone's password nor have access to her phone, YOU'RE A BORN BASTARD and you deserve any evil that happens or she does to you.
In this modern day, 90% of cheating is carried out on the social media and THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN KNOW OR MONITOR WHAT IS GOING ON IS TO PERIODICALLY CHECK AND KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

Anyone who has the potential to ruin, kill or put you in harm's way IS NOT supposed to keep anything secret or private from you.

On top DJ cuppy matter. I weak o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by fx45(m): 9:05am On Dec 12, 2022
oyinda1599:
Yes na, my breast be like slippers lolsss, and as you see me, I don clock 50 this year. I'm only stating the facts, guys with low self-esteem full this forum. Foools that can't even look directly into your eyes for street, will come here and be showcasing their rigid stupidity. And besides, is it a crime to grow old now, ur mama no grow old, her breast no fall?...
Quit throwing tantrums and accept your evening newspaper with your full chest. Nothing wrong with that or fallen breasts. Some of us love to toss it around... Left, right and center
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by taobany(m): 9:06am On Dec 12, 2022
The breakfast still on the fire... not done yet.
very soon it shall be served.
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Jakumo(m): 9:10am On Dec 12, 2022
oyinda1599:
Yes na, my breast be like slippers lolsss, and as you see me, I don clock 50 this year. I'm only stating the facts, guys with low self-esteem full this forum. Foools that can't even look directly into your eyes for street, will come here and be showcasing their rigid stupidity. And besides, is it a crime to grow old now, ur mama no grow old, her breast no fall?...

To no gree know when bress expiry date don pass, na him dey worry yanga woman for dis life. Make I come testify today o. Jeeesus.

Why BeeJay Copy-Copy still dey show dat fallen Olympus when she suppose dey hide am make small pikin no see am get bad dream for night?

No be sin to get bress when don fall pata-pata, but if na so, keep ya ting well-wll as grandma concern. But BeeJay Copy Copy nogo gree. Why?

God bless Enugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by aswani(m): 9:13am On Dec 12, 2022
I feel for her but I think she knows what she is getting herself into.
She will always have a 'target' on her back when it comes to men but she go dey ok las las.
Enjoy the ride while it lasts jare madam.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Aboguede(m): 9:17am On Dec 12, 2022
Dj cuppy will ever be fighting for a man's attention.
Dj cuppy is naturally ugly and has physique like a man either she is a Tom boy and though she pretends to be loving men, the reverse is the truth. Dj cuppy is a half man and a half woman and she prefers women for sex.

Anyways, her problem shocked
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by projet: 9:22am On Dec 12, 2022
oyinda1599:

Wow.........if you are actually 50, no disrespect lady, but I feel you should see beyond all these cheeky exchanges. Please, can I get your phone number?
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by pocohantas(f): 9:32am On Dec 12, 2022
Trojan8:
Most NL men are actually toxic. What's with the hate on the first page? undecided

See clowns that don't know what they are eating this morning, making sad projections on a marriage that has not happened. Why is Cuppy hated this much? I believe the fact that she's a woman is one of the small number of reasons.

You can’t beat them to the toxicity. Year in and out, same hopeless lots.

4 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Aboguede(m): 9:36am On Dec 12, 2022
simplepee:
Very classless girl with a bit of low self esteem. Money no be CLASS las las.

Rightly said.

By the way, am interested in u and very committed because oil dey my head shocked

Let's hookup grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Aboguede(m): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2022
Kajaard:

And also the fact that she is very rich.

Nigerians are naturally very envious and hateful people. So it really should not come as a surprise.

Ghana people will not let 9ja rest grin

Ghana must go shocked
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Aboguede(m): 9:45am On Dec 12, 2022
pretydiva:
That's her business, not mine undecided

Nne I dey invite u to anambra for totally grin

Let's match shocked
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Gbeng30(m): 9:48am On Dec 12, 2022
cuppy engagement to me in the first place is like an arrangee engagement...because most of this ladies just want to trend unnecessarily... But anyway we're watching
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by fluffybaby(f): 9:55am On Dec 12, 2022
FuckSilly:
grin
Lol! grin

Guys like
artists
Sport professionals

Mind you,

GIRLFRIENDS
FIANCEES
&

Lastly,

You are so bitter grin grin. Who hurt you? My dear, you can't dictate how a woman uses her vagina. No one is forcing you to marry anyone. Don't give yourself HBP at this rate you are going if you are not careful, bile will flow into your vital organs and kill you.

4 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by BRATISLAVA: 9:56am On Dec 12, 2022
Trojan8:

I tried not to focus on this, because if the roles were reversed this won't have been the case.

It's called misogyny. It's the face of the forum and it's unique selling point.

93% of members are male, live in slums and cannot get the women they want.

As a result of their hard incel lives, 95% of that 93% of members hate women.

Sample front page topics and you will know the site is in existence to produce controversial topics on women, so that posters will spill unending hate. Their aim is to get a set of men who hate women uncontrollably. And turn the rest of the haters gay.

On this forum are: serial rapists, a serial killer, a killer who killed his girlfriend and got sympathy here and other brands of women haters. If you can investigate them, more than half of the ritual killers in Nigeria will be discovered here.

If they don't hate females, what will their miserable lives be worth?

Take it from me: misogynists are usually poor and from wretched backgrounds.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by oyinda1599(f): 9:59am On Dec 12, 2022
Jakumo:

To no gree know when bress expiry date don pass, na him dey worry yanga woman for dis life. Make I come testify today o. Jeeesus.

Why BeeJay Copy-Copy still dey show dat fallen Olympus when she suppose dey hide am make small pikin no see am get bad dream for night?

No be sin to get bress when don fall pata-pata, but if na so, keep ya ting well-wll as grandma concern. But BeeJay Copy Copy nogo gree. Why?

God bless Enugu
guy you deep down your mind, be like you like falling Olympus oo, lolsss, talk true. grin

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by BRATISLAVA: 10:01am On Dec 12, 2022
fluffybaby:

You are so bitter grin grin. Who hurt you? My dear, you can't dictate how a woman uses her vagina. No one is forcing you to marry anyone. Don't give yourself HBP at this rate you are going if you are not careful, bile will flow into your vital organs and kill you.

Their real anger is that they're gold diggers who want her, but she will never want any of them and she has a lot of money that will never get to them... Asides the usual vaginometer duties they are permanently on.

She's too unattainable. It angers them. They can't say she slept with men to get the money, so instead they take it out on her singleness, her age, her body, her v...

5 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by oyinda1599(f): 10:01am On Dec 12, 2022
fx45:
Quit throwing tantrums and accept your evening newspaper with your full chest. Nothing wrong with that or fallen breasts. Some of us love to toss it around... Left, right and center
Ode... before nko, who tell say I no accept my evening newspaper age.lolsss, I'm a proud evening news paper guy, no husband , no child . O sweet

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by oyinda1599(f): 10:04am On Dec 12, 2022
projet:

Wow.........if you are actually 50, no disrespect lady, but I feel you should see beyond all these cheeky exchanges. Please, can I get your phone number?
Mr, I hardly place a comment on this forum, I read and go but you see this morning, I'm not busy. Those bullies need to be put in their filty place.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by projet: 10:15am On Dec 12, 2022
oyinda1599:
Mr, I hardly place a comment on this forum, I read and go but you see this morning, I'm not busy. Those bullies need to be put in their filty place.

It's understandable, I see that alot around here, truth is if you want to keep entertaining and accomodating them you would just be losing your cool for nothing and their bullying is timeless.

Please,I want to get acquainted with you, what do you say about my earlier request?
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Greenscientist: 10:21am On Dec 12, 2022
9jaBloke:
Some people's hearts are so black �. From their comments, you'll know.

That girl is not suppos to bring her affairs to social media.
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by FuckSilly: 10:28am On Dec 12, 2022
fluffybaby:

Are you brain-dead or everything facts up there hurts you and exposes all your stupidity and waywardness and you can't just not express your frustration?
I'm not here to express any emotions or get personal with any SLÚT or WHORÈ.
I'm just here to educate men to know the evil they're dealing with that most of you represents.
And how is this paining?
I can't dictate how a woman uses her vagina and you can't dictate how I perceive WHORÉS, SLÚTs and lazy HOOKUP girls like yhu that wants commitment, loyalty and fidelity in a relationship but can not give the same to whoever they're relating with.
Check yourself!
Are you proud of your bodycount?
Do you wish to raise a daughter like yourself?
Will any high value and right thinking man want a WHORÈ as a wife?
Will any child be happy to be born by a shameless WHORÈ?
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:31am On Dec 12, 2022
Abeg make this girl find a responsible Nigerian and marry, I not trust all this whitee with this thier free lifestyle.. Yoruba Igbo hausa responsible guys dey in diaspora

Abeg make this guy no break this my girl hrt o

She is a happy soul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" / 10 Richest African Musicians: Find Out The Business Behind The Music! / Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.