Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby (40937 Views)

DJ Cuppy Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Loss To Usyk In Heavyweight Rematch / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by fx45(m): 10:58am On Dec 12, 2022
oyinda1599:
Ode... before nko, who tell say I no accept my evening newspaper age.lolsss, I'm a proud evening news paper guy, no husband , no child . O sweet
Congratulations!

Learn to be humble. It's important.
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Shebbs: 11:01am On Dec 12, 2022
I Feel She's Trying So Hard To Keep This Guy, Deep Down She Knows The Truth. I Wish Her Well.
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Camberlo(m): 11:09am On Dec 12, 2022
DJ Cuppy, honestly I'm not happy with you, especially whenever I remembered how you love your dad and grandma.

So, of all the love, this is best son-in-law you can bring to them.

Haba!!!
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Konjiboii: 11:12am On Dec 12, 2022
Because of say her papa get money to find true love dey hard this one , even a blind man go see say this guy is following the paper trail ,and that Barney na hin main squeeze and dem go share the money together except cuppy smart enough to suggest prenuptial agreement

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Missionaire: 11:23am On Dec 12, 2022
FuckSilly:
grin
Lol! grin
She never see anything yet grin
I can bet my left ball that this relationship won't last past two years grin

These foolish girls of this generation can be very funny grin

I don't know why it's difficult for them to know that, there are certain people you shouldn't risk associating with, if I want loyalty, FIDELITY and commitment in a relationship. I'm not saying absolutely that all those people can't give you loyalty or commitment, or that certain type of people can always give you loyal and commitment, but exposure and reputation matters a lot.

Guys like
artists
Sport professionals
Social media personalities etc, CAN NEVER GIVE ONE THAT.

REPUTATION AND EXPOSURE MATTERS A LOT.

This is the same way it applies to girls...
It's like all these social media addicted girls too, THEY CAN NEVER GIVE YOU LOYAL AND COMMITMENT. NEVER!
There's absolutely nothing you can do or give her that will make her stay. You see all those girls you're happy with that they're sociable and exposed, YOU WILL REGRET ONE DAY FOR ASSOCIATING WITH THEM...

Smart alphas and sigmas don't associate with these girls beyond CASUAL RELATIONSHIP, just f*ck the hell out of them and move on. THEY ARE NOT WIFE MATERIALS.

A WHORÈ (ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT), will hardly give you commitment and loyalty in a relationship too. THEY USUALLY ALWAYS CHEAT TOO AND IT'S 10X MORE DIFFICULT TO CATCH A CHEATING GIRL THAN A CHEATING BOY.

Mind you,
When it comes to reputation and exposure, IT MATTERS MORE FOR GIRLS THAN FOR BOYS.

A girl's past is EXTREMELY important, just like a boy's present and future.

The vagina is not like your WhatsApp status that has LAST SEEN...

A VERY NORMAL AND AVERAGE NIGERIAN GIRL WOULD HAVE SEX WITH TWO GUYS SEPARATELY IN A DAY, AND WOULD STILL RETURN HOME TO YOU - THE SENSELESS SO-CALLED MAIN BOYFRIEND AT NIGHT, AND YOU WON'T KNOW JACK. YOU FOOLISH FOOL WILL EVEN GIVE HER A HEAD AND SUCK/EAT THE SPERMS THAT THOSE GUYS RECENTLY DEPOSITED IN A PUBLIC TOILET AND YOU WON'T REALLY REALIZE IT.

THIS SCENARIO IS VERY COMMON WITH MOST NIGERIAN GIRLS - THE ONES YOU CALL YOUR:
GIRLFRIENDS
FIANCEES
&
AND EVEN SOME OF YOUR ADULTERESS WIVES.

A GIRL WHO IS NOT A VIRGIN DOES NOT HAVE A TAMPER-PROVE VAGINA.

THE MOMENT A GIRL IS NOT A VIRGIN, YOU CAN NEVER AND SHOULD NEVER TRUST HER.
THIS IS A FACT, WHETHER YOU AGREE OR NOT.

Lastly,
If you're dating a girl or you're married to a girl you don't know her phone's password nor have access to her phone, YOU'RE A BORN BASTARD and you deserve any evil that happens or she does to you.
In this modern day, 90% of cheating is carried out on the social media and THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN KNOW OR MONITOR WHAT IS GOING ON IS TO PERIODICALLY CHECK AND KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

Forget this bullshǐt of privacy!

A girl's phone is not supposed to be more private than her private parts.

Anyone who has the potential to ruin, kill or put you in harm's way IS NOT supposed to keep anything secret or private from you.
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by irunoko(m): 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
jeromestarks:
If you're a woman a d you're unmarried at the age 23 and above, you're frustrated.

Stop deceiving yourself.
Stop testing men.
Stop trying to see if he will chase you for a year.
Stop claiming hard to get.

Stop lying to yourself. Open up or be single forever.

These days, a guy will ignore you if you ignore him. A man will snub you if you snub him.

Gone are they days we worship pvssy. Men have realized that they're the trophy.

Find a man now before your breasts and pvssy rot away.
if you are a man of 25 years upwards without money to your name, you're unhappy and irrelevant.stop deceiving yourself

If you are a 25 year old man without a job or buisness and you're still living with daddy and mummy or you're still squating with friends and relatives,you're a failure and a brokeass who shouldnt be taken seriously or given attention to by any woman or even man
If you are up to 28 as a man and you have not built your own house or bought your first car you're a nonentity who deserves to be disrespected and trampled over by men and women

Since we want to set standards of success and failure for each other,let's give each other the taste of our own medicine

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Jakumo(m): 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
oyinda1599:
guy you deep down your mind, be like you like falling Olympus oo, lolsss, talk true. grin

Chai! Abomination. Papa Got fobit bat ting.

It is not my portion o. I bind it. I rebuke it. No fallen Olympus shall pass in front of my eyes in Jeeesus name, amen
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by CrownLands(m): 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
This story just begin. Social Media go still tell us the full story.
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by omoyeni37: 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
This cuppy woman like social media ehn
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by fluffybaby(f): 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
FuckSilly:

Are you brain-dead or everything facts up there hurts you and exposes all your stupidity and waywardness and you can't just not express your frustration?
I'm not here to express any emotions or get personal with any SLÚT or WHORÈ.
I'm just here to educate men to know the evil they're dealing with that most of you represents.
And how is this paining?
I can't dictate how a woman uses her vagina and you can't dictate how I perceive WHORÉS, SLÚTs and lazy HOOKUP girls like yhu that wants commitment, loyalty and fidelity in a relationship but can not give the same to whoever they're relating with.
Check yourself!
Are you proud of your bodycount?
Do you wish to raise a daughter like yourself?
Will any high value and right thinking man want a WHORÈ as a wife?
Will any child be happy to be born by a shameless WHORÈ?

No time to waste reading the long epistle you wrote. You and your ideology are madt grin grin grin
My opinion still stands, don't give yourself stroke grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by damoobaba: 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
JASONjnr:
Lol....

We deh social media ....

We go read the end of the story ....

Nothing go pass us.....We go read everything....

And we go either bash or congratulate her....Which ever way...We deh bench!

You're toxic
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by dhiqson(m): 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
When you're into a worldly relationship, never put all your hopes in the man.
I remember when I was still into all this dating stuff, I used to tell my ex to his face that I know he's playing games and that the day my head full that's the end and like play like play, na small thing I take end the relationship "shower cap " I saw in his wardrobe.

So, I din't count it as I was having someone whenever I was dating then. Which is why it's better I am on my own now serving God with peace of mind, let me not come be having heartache over a fellow human being like me. Nothing like peace of mind Biko.
I'm not checking anyone, no one is keeping me on my toes.

Typical
I'm sure you've found Jesus now right?
And let's say you wanto get married
You'll play "the no sex card till marriage right? "
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by efeski(m): 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
FuckSilly:
grin
Lol! grin

I don't know why it's difficult for them to know that, there are certain people you shouldn't risk associating with, if I want loyalty, FIDELITY and commitment in a relationship. I'm not saying absolutely that all those people can't give you loyalty or commitment, or that certain type of people can always give you loyal and commitment, but exposure and reputation matters a lot.

Guys like
artists
Sport professionals

It's like all these social media addicted girls too, THEY CAN NEVER GIVE YOU LOYAL AND COMMITMENT. NEVER!
There's absolutely nothing you can do or give her that will make her stay. You see all those girls you're happy with that they're sociable and exposed, YOU WILL REGRET ONE DAY FOR ASSOCIATING WITH THEM...

Smart alphas and sigmas don't associate with these girls beyond CASUAL RELATIONSHIP, just f*ck the hell out of them and move on. THEY ARE NOT WIFE MATERIALS.

A WHORÈ (ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT), will hardly give you commitment and loyalty in a relationship too. THEY USUALLY ALWAYS CHEAT TOO AND IT'S 10X MORE DIFFICULT TO CATCH A CHEATING GIRL THAN A CHEATING BOY.

Mind you,
When it comes to reputation and exposure, IT MATTERS MORE FOR GIRLS THAN FOR BOYS.

A VERY NORMAL AND AVERAGE NIGERIAN GIRL WOULD HAVE SEX WITH TWO GUYS SEPARATELY IN A DAY, AND WOULD STILL RETURN HOME TO YOU - THE SENSELESS SO-CALLED MAIN BOYFRIEND AT NIGHT, AND YOU WON'T KNOW JACK. YOU FOOLISH FOOL WILL EVEN GIVE HER A HEAD AND SUCK/EAT THE SPERMS THAT THOSE GUYS RECENTLY DEPOSITED IN A PUBLIC TOILET AND YOU WON'T REALLY REALIZE IT.

GIRLFRIENDS
FIANCEES
&

Lastly,
If you're dating a girl or you're married to a girl you don't know her phone's password nor have access to her phone, YOU'RE A BORN BASTARD and you deserve any evil that happens or she does to you.
In this modern day, 90% of cheating is carried out on the social media and THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN KNOW OR MONITOR WHAT IS GOING ON IS TO PERIODICALLY CHECK AND KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

Anyone who has the potential to ruin, kill or put you in harm's way IS NOT supposed to keep anything secret or private from you.

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Flamemignon1(m): 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
FuckSilly:
grin
Lol! grin

Guys like
artists
Sport professionals

Mind you,

GIRLFRIENDS
FIANCEES
&

Lastly,

Nawa ooooo. Women don show you shege Sha,you should've gone gay a long time ago na grin

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Flamemignon1(m): 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
davidtemi:
Fiona is more sexually attractive than the DJ
Fiona is all plastic, she's been open about her boob implants and bbl she's hadd. I don't know about you but I know most men prefer the real thing

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by FuckSilly: 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
fluffybaby:

No time to waste reading the long epistle you wrote. You and your ideology are madt grin grin grin
My opinion still stands, don't give yourself stroke grin grin
Like I give a fuçk about your useless opinion grin
Messages has been passed and the results (likes) have shown that a lot of people agreed me tongue tongue

You're a nonentity grin grin cheesy
Go f*ck yourself grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by FuckSilly: 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Nawa ooooo. Women don show you shege Sha,you should've gone gay a long time ago na grin
The bītch wey go show me shege and get away with with, THEM NEVER BORN AM grin
Trust me.
I DON'T FORGIVE EASILY...
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by fluffybaby(f): 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
FuckSilly:

Like I give a fuçk about your useless opinion grin
Messages has been passed and the results (likes) have shown that a lot of people agreed me tongue tongue

You're a nonentity grin grin cheesy
Go f*ck yourself grin

Werey grin grin grin I still didn't read it cool
Remain make you wear rags enter street
Who made you life monitor of women's vagina? Is it yours? Did they use it on your behalf? Opke grin grin grin werey ranting like baba Blablu bluuubla, blablablu grin awọn ti PDAPC grin grin
Ment grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Jakumo(m): 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2022
fluffybaby:

Who made you life monitor of women's vagina? Is it yours? Did they use it on your behalf? Opke grin grin grin werey ranting like baba Blablu bluuubla, blablablu grin awọn ti PDAPC grin grin
Ment grin

All this flirtation is enough to show us that love is in the air. Get a room already, you two love-birds.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by fluffybaby(f): 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jakumo:

All this flirtation is enough to show us that love is in the air. Get a room already, you two love-birds.

Taaaah grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by planetx: 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
kingmaster2009:
Oyimbo.people.no.like black in Uk....

Stop deceiving.yoirself....it.is.just a matter of time, the bobo go soon Japa to marriage his.oyinbo.person...

The discrimination of Oyinbo towards. blacks in the uk no get part two...except.cuppy use juju to tie him. down...as some naija ladies are doing here in the UK ...
Is racism that bad in the UK?
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by FuckSilly: 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
fluffybaby:

Ment grin
Lol grin grin grin
Ho lo ree buu ruu kuu ọmọ ẹ ran
Ho lo ree buu ruu kuu ọmọ hofo
Ho lo ree buu ruu kuu ọmọ irankiran

Na me say make you dey loose?
Na me say make you dey regret your wayward life?
When dem dey deposit am for your body, shebi sense comot for your head then?
Now wey dem don turn you to leftover and used product, why do you always back like a rabid dog whenever issue of bodycount comes up? If it's not a problem or big deal, why do you always lie about the true figure?
The thing enter the e diot head grin
The truth is always bitter.
May that frustration that's worrying send you to hell.

If you like, continue being a Sl*t, you're not hurting any man but YOURSELF, your parents, especially your father and your future children.

WEYREY holofo grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by ashawopikin(m): 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
She's trying too much
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by davidtemi(m): 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Fiona is all plastic, she's been open about her boob implants and bbl she's hadd. I don't know about you but I know most men prefer the real thing
Tbh, which do you think the guy in question would prefer?
With recent news around, I dnt think most guys like the real thing again cos rearly would u find one which is sophisticated and real
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by fluffybaby(f): 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
FuckSilly:

Lol grin grin grin
Ho lo ree buu ruu kuu ọmọ ẹ ran
Ho lo ree buu ruu kuu ọmọ hofo
Ho lo ree buu ruu kuu ọmọ irankiran

Na me say make you dey loose?
Na me say make you dey regret your wayward life?
When dem dey deposit am for your body, shebi sense comot for your head then?
Now wey dem don turn you to leftover and used product, why do you always back like a rabid dog whenever issue of bodycount comes up? If it's not a problem or big deal, why do you always lie about the true figure?
The thing enter the e diot head grin
The truth is always bitter.
May that frustration that's worrying send you to hell.

If you like, continue being a Sl*t, you're not hurting any man but YOURSELF, your parents, especially your father and your future children.

WEYREY holofo grin

Epistle, summarise abeg. Told you I don't read your long rants. That's the honest truth. cool cool
See you see grave because of HBP over other people's privates As in kpekus wey you no go see, taste or even Waka pass o. Naim you want explode your right ventricle over grin grin. You funny boy. Werey grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by planetx: 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2022
kingmaster2009:

To sit beside an Oyinbo in a public bus. ....they will quickly change their seat.
Some. few ones are not discriminatory but lots of them are discriminatory ....if you work with them, the boss will wants you to do the most jobs while his fellow white people keep gallivanting around...and nothing will happen...but if you when you do the same thing just know that your days are numbered in that company.

I ask some of my naija friends who work in one company that I observed it is only white and indians are the boss in the company ...is naija so dumb that none of them has risen to the position of an ordinary supervisor.....he was speechless and dodge my question...nah he be

But the currency differnt is what keep a lot of people in obodo Oyinbo...
It is everywhere not only the UK, and we treat them like gold when they come to Africa only to get treated like trash in their countries. Hope we will finally get sense one of this days.
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by FuckSilly: 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
fluffybaby:

Epistle, summarise abeg. Told you I don't read your long rants. That's the honest truth. cool cool
See you see grave because of HBP over other people's privates As in kpekus wey you no go see, taste or even Waka pass o. Naim you want explode your right ventricle over grin grin. You funny boy. Werey grin
Blablabla
Keep bleating like the frustrated and wasted miserable goat that you are grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Zse1: 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
Another kora obidi on the way
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Joe4real1988(m): 3:49am On Dec 13, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
When you're into a worldly relationship, never put all your hopes in the man.
I remember when I was still into all this dating stuff, I used to tell my ex to his face that I know he's playing games and that the day my head full that's the end and like play like play, na small thing I take end the relationship "shower cap " I saw in his wardrobe.

So, I din't count it as I was having someone whenever I was dating then. Which is why it's better I am on my own now serving God with peace of mind, let me not come be having heartache over a fellow human being like me. Nothing like peace of mind Biko.
I'm not checking anyone, no one is keeping me on my toes.
But it can't be this way till old age na. Being with the right person gives more peace of mind and joy than being single.
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by MacDani(m): 5:01am On Dec 13, 2022
Why all this girls too like perfect bed time stories anyways if humans can adopt dogs as a pet, I wouldn't get surprised, seeing dogs adopting humans as pet..
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Creativity22: 7:48am On Dec 13, 2022
Jakumo:

No fess grandma. De ting get as e be.
Who is your grandma ? Was your grandpa a gay ? Dumbo !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Frank Edoho's Wedding / Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends / I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.