Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong (22167 Views)

Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared / Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline / Court Upholds PDP's Powers To Expel Wike If He Breaches Party Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by JooEeL(m): 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
descarado:

Atiku is not fulani.
Cos of politics we call that man a fulani man. He is a hong. Hong is a minority tribe in North West. The tribe is highly marginalised. Atiku doesn't usually attach himself to his tribe that's why he is hated in North West. The fulani he attach to don't like him either.
He attach nd claim fulani cos of politics.

And what is so Hmong about him that you see? Is it in dressing, speech, culture or way of life? Baba we cant be deceived again.

He speaks Fulani and for Fulani. Dresses Fulani; shares Fulani religion. He supports Fulani cattle nomad, he supports open cattle grazing; he's not able to speak against Sharia killing on Deborah. The Hmong tribe you make mention of are not seen anywhere online to have a chart or to be in charge of their destiny. The Fulanis speak for majority of those scattered and carefree tribes in the north; thus I lump them all as Fulanis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Despite Confirmation By PDP, Akwa Ibom Governor Denies SSS Invasion.. / Michael Adesina Adeyemo's Burial Pics: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala, Oyo Lawmakers Attend / Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.