Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong (22159 Views)

Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared / Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline / Court Upholds PDP's Powers To Expel Wike If He Breaches Party Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by Jogs1900: 10:54am On Dec 12, 2022
savcy:
Leadership of Nigeria will not return to the North in 2023. People who don't know this know very little about Nigerian politics. The elites understand balance of power, and are well aware of the implications of returning power to the North for another 8 years. It would completely destabilise the country one way or another. Nnamdi Kanu alone has completely destroyed the East, it would be foolish to cause the South-South and South West to join in being agitated. Balance of power is a principle the elites never joke with by reason of their stake in the country. If Peter Obi doesn't win, Tinubu will win. Power will shift to the South in 2023. Expecting different outcome is naive.
Coming from an intelligent viewpoints.Politics is not for those that are shortsighted.
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by rolams(m): 11:00am On Dec 12, 2022
Basalt:

You have a good point too, but if we continue like this, then power will forever remain in the North which is unfair to the other zone.
To end all these insurgency and cessation struggle in Nigeria, there should be a constitution that power should rotate amicably among the 6 geopolitical zones in the Country.

North Central
North East
Northwest
South East
South South
South west

Until this is done, Nigeria might not be entirely peaceful and sane.
Also state police, independent judiciary etc
You don't expect orderliness in any place where the foundation of the system is not well constructed.
This is exactly why most bright minds in science and health sector are leaving the system to places where the society is sane.

I really get you. The major issue is we "the voters". We can easily change the game by voting the best candidate and to right the wrong.

But are we ready to do so? It's only a matter of time.
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by rolams(m): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2022
alimiadedayo1:
very Intelligent opinion

Thanks my brother
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by undefeateds: 11:14am On Dec 12, 2022
Personally, I don't have problem with whoever become the president, and every contestant look perfect to me, but based on what we read online, my own be say any party fielding liars, thieves, terrorist sympathizer, suspected drug baron as their contestant, that party will never see the light of the day
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 11:46am On Dec 12, 2022
Ofcos
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by Fearyourcreator: 11:49am On Dec 12, 2022
JooEeL:

You people are just deceiving yourselves. The question you should be asking is why are Fulanis almost represented in the top 3 probable parties either as frontrunner or VP? If APC enters and Tinubu dies and his VP takes over nko?

And finally finally, how long do you southerners think you can keep trying to dodge bullets every 4, 4 years hoping for mere luck? Luck that is lopsided against us? A wrong choice (more likely than not), and it's 4 guaranteed years of misery, pain and invasion. Some of you keep underestimating just how much 4 years are to wreak untold havoc in our regions.

You these political zealots are seriously endangering the lives of we sane ones desperately seeking for separations of regions or tribes with affiliated cultures via a referendum to safeguard our identity and race for eons to come.
If Obi dies who will be there

1 Like

Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by Fearyourcreator: 11:50am On Dec 12, 2022
obembet:
You guys are so funny, when table turn to your side , u are all happy. If tabel turn Against you, you say something Different. I rem How you guys were praising wike just cos He hug Peter Obi

To me, i dont trust anye politicians from Tinubu to Atiku to Obi. All of them care for thier personal benefit

Anyway may the best candidate win
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by Coolgent(m): 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
Agbero governor which one be Northern ticket
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by Realrealfact: 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2022
Vote wisely
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by JooEeL(m): 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

If Obi dies who will be there

Datti
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by JooEeL(m): 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
assholemods:

If Labor party enters and Obi dies and his VP takes over nko? Is Datti not also a Fulani man? You Obi supporters are too narrow minded.

That is why you should have sense. Who is rooting for Obi? Are u sure u have grey matter in ur skull or it is hollow and empty?
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by JooEeL(m): 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
Abbeytoy:

Chai... God see what human has turn to all in the name of politics and hate cry cry

What if na Obi die? Won't Datti replaced him, or it been written that na only Tinubu fit die?

Even you can die any moment

I work on probability. Tinubu is the oldest, and ceteris paribus, the most probable to die.

Even me fit die before am, yes. Even ur wife or wife-to-be fit die before am, yes. But the odds are lower, and I dont need to have to repeat the instances for all 3 candidates in a longer sentence to appeal to the egos of many political lunatics here on this site. Now move on. Thanks.
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by luluosas(m): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
Attacking his own party as usual
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by Fearyourcreator: 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
JooEeL:

Datti
Datti na southerner
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by Abbeytoy(m): 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
JooEeL:

I work on probability. Tinubu is the oldest, and ceteris paribus, the most probable to die.

Even me fit die before am, yes. Even ur wife or wife-to-be fit die before am, yes. But the odds are lower, and I dont need to have to repeat the instances for all 3 candidates in a longer sentence to appeal to the egos of many political lunatics here on this site. Now move on. Thanks.

You said probability? What's the percentage and how did you measure it?

Yes, it's true that anyone can die at any given time cos its a debt we must all paid, but you using age to measure the next person all in the name of politics is absolute nonsense.

I don't even know what makes you reason that way at first if not hate
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by JooEeL(m): 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2022
Abbeytoy:

You said probability? What's the percentage and how did you measure it?

Yes, it's true that anyone can die at any given time cos its a debt we must all paid, but you using age to measure the next person all in the name of politics is absolute nonsense.

I don't even know what makes you reason that way at first if not hate

Exactly. I hate anything related to ur zoo politics? Ur moniker is Abbey, I'm guessing your real name is Abiodun, and have soft spot for Tiffnubu as per Yoruba affiliation.

Pele ti e o. Iwo lo gbon ju u. Eru ayeraye.
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by JooEeL(m): 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Datti na southerner

See this one rooting for Nigerian politicians and does not know who the potential candidates that would soon loot his destiny come from.

Datti is a relative to Baba Ahmed and are Fulanis with second-generation roots to Mauritania.

You people don't even love your future or that of your unborn generations.
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by JooEeL(m): 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
Lekan239:
I thought buhari looks like someone that will fall dead in 2015 infact 90percent of igbo is very sure he will die in power to the extent igbo leader claim he is dead. 8years down the line and buhari never still die.....

Now we are hearing Tinubu will die in power again. Omor una no dey tire?

S'o l'ogbon sha? Any comment anyone makes that does not suit you guys' foolish political mould, the next thing is to affiliate the person to Igbos?

I'm not even Igbo and if you think the buhari that campaigned in 2014 is the same puppet serving as conduit to loot the destinies of una unborn generations is the same, then I have no words for you but pity.

Your Buhari that u claim that is alive but spends more time in London than on Abuja seat, of what use is his living for? Tinubu is over 80 and his closer to the grave, what's the fuss there? Stupid mentions all over nairaland and not one sensible being can challenge why Fulanis are the only tribe running across most tickets when there are over 300 tribes in this contraption.

Perfect unaware slaves.
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by Fearyourcreator: 3:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
JooEeL:

See this one rooting for Nigerian politicians and does not know who the potential candidates that would soon loot his destiny come from.

Datti is a relative to Baba Ahmed and are Fulanis with second-generation roots to Mauritania.

You people don't even love your future or that of your unborn generations.
Am asking ... But you already flaring
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by JooEeL(m): 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Am asking ... But you already flaring

I'm truly sorry. I just detest nigerian politicians and nigeria's system itself.
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by assholemods: 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
JooEeL:

That is why you should have sense. Who is rooting for Obi? Are u sure u have grey matter in ur skull or it is hollow and empty?
And you have to be disrespectful just to tell me that you are not rooting for Obi?
Many of you on this forum act like you were not properly brought up, you act like someone from a dysfunctional home.
Some people here might even be old enough to be your father.
Between did my comment imply that you are rooting for Obi?
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by Fearyourcreator: 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2022
JooEeL:

I'm truly sorry. I just detest nigerian politicians and nigeria's system itself.
Hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by JooEeL(m): 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
assholemods:

And you have to be disrespectful just to tell me that you are not rooting for Obi?
Many of you on this forum act like you were not properly brought up, you act like someone from a dysfunctional home.
Some people here might even be old enough to be your father.
Between did my comment imply that you are rooting for Obi?

I apologise for my comment. Please overlook it and forgive me.
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by assholemods: 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
JooEeL:

I apologise for my comment. Please overlook it and forgive me.
Apology accepted and forgiven, one love cool cool

1 Like

Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by Cyberterror: 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
Why didn't nairaland report that Wike also cautioned churches not to let any politician use them? That is the main headline on channels. Wike know how to use zombidients to clean anus grin
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by JooEeL(m): 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2022
assholemods:

Apology accepted and forgiven, one love cool cool

Thx bro
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by AutoConsult: 1:08am On Dec 13, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
Only time will tell!

My own be say, Obi trust no one!!!

Make someone no come use you shine

Modified:

Unfortunately you are not known grin grin grin or I would have mentioned you! grin
Time has already told. It's you that is not listening. Or maybe you are holding on to that illusion. But that's fine, your eye go soon clear.

You'll survive this one too, or not.
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by maxzzo1(m): 4:31am On Dec 13, 2022
Smithkafors:

Very true…..He needs to be vigilant. These politicians can sell anyone for their selfish gain. They never knew PO would go far.
No worry Wike na straight forward guy
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by descarado: 4:36am On Dec 13, 2022
JooEeL:

You people are just deceiving yourselves. The question you should be asking is why are Fulanis almost represented in the top 3 probable parties either as frontrunner or VP? If APC enters and Tinubu dies and his VP takes over nko?

And finally finally, how long do you southerners think you can keep trying to dodge bullets every 4, 4 years hoping for mere luck? Luck that is lopsided against us? A wrong choice (more likely than not), and it's 4 guaranteed years of misery, pain and invasion. Some of you keep underestimating just how much 4 years are to wreak untold havoc in our regions.

You these political zealots are seriously endangering the lives of we sane ones desperately seeking for separations of regions or tribes with affiliated cultures via a referendum to safeguard our identity and race for eons to come.
Only labour party has a fulani man.
Northern Nigeria is made up of more than fulani and hausa tribes.
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by JooEeL(m): 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
descarado:

Only labour party has a fulani man.
Northern Nigeria is made up of more than fulani and hausa tribes.

Yes but most are already, in mind and soul, pyschologically subjugated and emasculated by the Fulanis. They are firm stooges and have similar ideologies, mostly Hausas, Kanuris. So who really cares?

Mind you, 2 are fulanis. Datti and Atiku.
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by descarado: 9:20am On Dec 14, 2022
JooEeL:

Yes but most are already, in mind and soul, pyschologically subjugated and emasculated by the Fulanis. They are firm stooges and have similar ideologies, mostly Hausas, Kanuris. So who really cares?

Mind you, 2 are fulanis. Datti and Atiku.
Atiku is not fulani.
Cos of politics we call that man a fulani man. He is a hong. Hong is a minority tribe in North West. The tribe is highly marginalised. Atiku doesn't usually attach himself to his tribe that's why he is hated in North West. The fulani he attach to don't like him either.
He attach nd claim fulani cos of politics.
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by Melvinkel: 9:56am On Dec 14, 2022
Wike said they said Muslim Muslim ticket is not acceptable but you are in support of presidency going to the North, then he said, anyone campaigning in the church is not acceptable not when you are not contributing to the growth of the churches but election is here, you are moving from church to church campaigning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Johnson Fatoki, Atiku’s Collation Agent In Ogun Joins APC / OPC Says Killing Of 3 Obas Is Highest Insult To Yoruba Race / Orji Uzor Kalu Appears In Court Over Fraud (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.