Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,823 members, 7,851,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong (22168 Views)

Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared / Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline / Court Upholds PDP's Powers To Expel Wike If He Breaches Party Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by AutoConsult: 7:01am On Dec 12, 2022
Dyke15:
Lol jungle don dey mature small small grin
It's only a selfish, haggard, stupid, tribal, terrorist will be in support of the MU-MU ticket being presented by Tinubu ND his scary looking running mate.
Aside Tinubu's blunders ND lies, just shettima's face alone go shift my inked thumb-finger go another party automatically for ballot paper cool
Both headline and content of the post confirms you are an illiterate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by Danisaint112(m): 7:06am On Dec 12, 2022
obembet:

See i have read alot of comments on twitter, Facebook and nairaland and i believe u wil understand me better than this.

Now let me answer you question One By one

Let me correct you, Obasanjo was never Yoruba candidate ( same as Tinubu) ilu false was Yoruba candidate.

I never hate Obi, But rating Nigeria politicians is what i dont like. You Rate you brother and condemn others as If Obi is a saint. Thank God for the internet.

My prayer is that anybody that will make Nigeria a better place should win.

Ah where you not the one that said Igbos can never vote a Yoruba man few minutes ago? Now you want to shift the narrative.

As far election in Nigeria is concerned it has always been suffused with emotion and native prejudice.
And far as I'm concerned the only tribe that don't vote based on tribal and religious Prejudice in Nigeria are the Igbos.

History has showed repeatedly that the North (Hausas mainly) and the west are guilty of this.

Mind you the Igbos also voted for Yar'adua but that aside.

obembet:

I never hate Obi, But rating Nigeria politicians is what i dont like. You Rate you brother and condemn others as If Obi is a saint. Thank God for the internet.

You saying politicians listen to the masses before election shows you don't even know PO to categorize him as a scammer politician like Buhari.

There is no governor in Nigeria that listen to masses like Peter Obi. I have not seen. If you want proof I will give you it's just that this comment will be too lengthy.

Regarding the condemn issue do you expect us to praise Obi and praise same APC that put us into this shit. Like, like a right thinking human being you are does it make sense to you?

If you notice we Obi supporters attack BAT more because he pose as a treat religious unity in Nigeria, there is nothing good about his market plus he is from a disastrous party. Not that Atiku is also better but he is our second option.

But Choosing AA and BAT over PO shows you have been influenced a lot by social media coupled with your dislike for (........) not because you have adopted fact. You first line says it all. smiley
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by tyinfinity: 7:09am On Dec 12, 2022
Peter obi to step down for his next January
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by JB4life: 7:11am On Dec 12, 2022
The truth is always a matter of time and only the truth sets us free.

Thank God that everyone is gradually coming to embrace the truth.
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by Tareq1105: 7:13am On Dec 12, 2022
I feel more comfortable with Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket than Atiku deceitful Muslim Christian. I still don't understand what okowa can do or say if christians are killed in the North just as Osinbajo couldn't do anything. VP christian is a scam. But I know for sure that Tinubu, a liberal person, would not support killing of anyone anywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by oneMalik: 7:13am On Dec 12, 2022
I think you dey see am ?

It only becomes a crime when someone else is doing it ... The same way he forced himself on rivers people o .

rolams:
Was Rivers ripe when you forced your way to become the governor after Amaechi (A man from your zone) finished his tenure?
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 12, 2022
But ikwere ticket was right when you became governor after your brother, Amaechi?

Talk about double standards.
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by rolams(m): 7:51am On Dec 12, 2022
oneMalik:
I think you dey see am ?

It only becomes a crime when someone else is doing it ... The same way he forced himself on rivers people o .

Yes na!
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by oneMalik: 7:54am On Dec 12, 2022
Na so all Nigerians dey .

rolams:

Yes na!
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by rolams(m): 7:58am On Dec 12, 2022
oneMalik:
Na so all Nigerians dey .

Truth
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 12, 2022
blamingthedevil:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

God bless you too
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by Levels1(m): 7:59am On Dec 12, 2022
Smithkafors:

Very true…..He needs to be vigilant. These politicians can sell anyone for their selfish gain. They never knew PO would go far.

Go far?

As in?

Sorry what's the meaning of go far?

Even Obi himself knew he csc never rule Nigeria

So I'm really not getting the word go far you used

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by rickyrex(m): 8:11am On Dec 12, 2022
Naijalarry:
Wike criticized Atiku for wanting the Presidency to return to the North after Buhari's eight years
but he knew from onset that atiku will contest for the primary why didn't he mobilise his fellow pdp men to say no to any northern contesting for the ticket. Maybe obi wont have left even thou wike toi would have done same thing atiku did i mean vote buying. All this ranting from wike is just because he lost the primary. Maybe nothing would have gone wrong if it favours him wike
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by forgiveness: 8:15am On Dec 12, 2022
JooEeL:

You people are just deceiving yourselves. The question you should be asking is why are Fulanis almost represented in the top 3 probable parties either as frontrunner or VP? If APC enters and Tinubu dies and his VP takes over nko?

And finally finally, how long do you southerners think you can keep trying to dodge bullets every 4, 4 years hoping for mere luck? Luck that is lopsided against us? A wrong choice (more likely than not), and it's 4 guaranteed years of misery, pain and invasion. Some of you keep underestimating just how much 4 years are to wreak untold havoc in our regions.

You these political zealots are seriously endangering the lives of we sane ones desperately seeking for separations of regions or tribes with affiliated cultures via a referendum to safeguard our identity and race for eons to come.

Shettima is Kanuri not Fulani.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by rickyrex(m): 8:20am On Dec 12, 2022
Sannisege:
Wike is saying that although he’s not in support of the Muslim-Muslim ticket but it’s still better than a Fulani man succeeding another Fulani. Get data and watch the video. Wikes knows that it’s a waste of time supporting OBI
if wike had contested against tinubu, i bet you wike will not smell quarter of nigerians vote, you think say politics nah by gathering media every day and be making noise. Tell wike himself to jump to another party let test his popularity and love like obi. If tanbuwa could deny him the opportunity, what makes you think northeners would have voted for wike, especially talking bad against the hausas and buhari. Forget all this praises coming from wike about buhari. Nah pained talk
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by pinkasso: 8:28am On Dec 12, 2022
Oga make we hear word, when you they fight to succeed Rotimi for Rivers you know no say e dey wrong?...you went to Edo state to support " no to Godfatherism" only for you to become a God father in Rivers state.... Hypocrite na im you be... greedy old men.

1 Like

Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by Bennycollins: 8:40am On Dec 12, 2022
[quote author=Sannisege post=119087867]Wike is saying that although he’s not in support of the Muslim-Muslim ticket but it’s still better than a Fulani man succeeding another Fulani. Get data and watch the video. Wikes knows that it’s a waste of time supporting OBI [/lquote]
Where in the video did he say it is a waste of time supporting Obi? Oh you want to deceive those you think cannot afford data to watch the video? If you are smart you would know that if one is without data he won't be on this thread in the first place.
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by Dyke15(m): 9:05am On Dec 12, 2022
AutoConsult:

Both headline and content of the post confirms you are an illiterate.

Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by Lekan239(m): 9:11am On Dec 12, 2022
JooEeL:

You people are just deceiving yourselves. The question you should be asking is why are Fulanis almost represented in the top 3 probable parties either as frontrunner or VP? If APC enters and Tinubu dies and his VP takes over nko?

And finally finally, how long do you southerners think you can keep trying to dodge bullets every 4, 4 years hoping for mere luck? Luck that is lopsided against us? A wrong choice (more likely than not), and it's 4 guaranteed years of misery, pain and invasion. Some of you keep underestimating just how much 4 years are to wreak untold havoc in our regions.

You these political zealots are seriously endangering the lives of we sane ones desperately seeking for separations of regions or tribes with affiliated cultures via a referendum to safeguard our identity and race for eons to come.
I thought buhari looks like someone that will fall dead in 2015 infact 90percent of igbo is very sure he will die in power to the extent igbo leader claim he is dead. 8years down the line and buhari never still die.....

Now we are hearing Tinubu will die in power again. Omor una no dey tire?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by Basalt(m): 9:12am On Dec 12, 2022
rolams:
This guy is mad! It's clear now that he is not fighting Ayu. He is bittered he the lost the battle!
But he is right. Does it make sense for North to even be in the Ballot after 8years?
Has it ever happened before after the independence that one zone will rule for 16 yrears?
I totally agree with Wike on this.
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by Omoodutodaiwa1: 9:14am On Dec 12, 2022
Wike the pdp nightmare
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 12, 2022
He's actually making sense

I don't see nonsense in what Mr wike said!

But unfortunately! Most Nigerians are practically illiterates
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by Indispensable85(m): 9:23am On Dec 12, 2022
Wike is my man of the year. His fight is JUST.

It's madness to claim we're not ripe for muslim joint ticket and you're selling a ticket that will retain power in one region.

If it's not fair to marginalize the christians, is it now fair to marginalize the south which has majority christians?

Na only nairaland mumu dem dey deceive.

1 Like

Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by Abbeytoy(m): 9:24am On Dec 12, 2022
JooEeL:

Chai... God see what human has turn to all in the name of politics and hate cry cry

What if na Obi die? Won't Datti replaced him, or it been written that na only Tinubu fit die?

Even you can die any moment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by Galadimabawa: 9:26am On Dec 12, 2022
For the Sake of equity, I agree with wike on this.
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by rolams(m): 9:33am On Dec 12, 2022
Basalt:

But he is right. Does it make sense for North to even be in the Ballot after 8years?
Has it ever happened before after the independence that one zone will rule for 16 yrears?
I totally agree with Wike on this.

Is it APC that is about to end an 8 years in power that is presenting another Northerner? No

This is multi party system and all the parties have their constitution.

The last PDP president was from south. Is right for the south to present another candidate who will win and rule for another 4 or 8 years under the PDP again? No. This is what Wike has failed to realized. Wike believes the best chance for the PDP to win is now and any candidate presented by the PDP will win.

Why did Wike supported the PDP to throw the ticket open?

I will always be fair in my analysis.

The truth of the matter is that Wike is pained for not winning the ticket and was not selected as Atiku's running mate.

If PDP like, make Dem kill themselves, na their wahala. If APC like make Dem scatter their party, na Dem Sabi.
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by assholemods: 9:56am On Dec 12, 2022
JooEeL:

If Labor party enters and Obi dies and his VP takes over nko? Is Datti not also a Fulani man? You Obi supporters are too narrow minded.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by assholemods: 9:59am On Dec 12, 2022
Abbeytoy:

Chai... God see what human has turn to all in the name of politics and hate cry cry

What of na Obi die? Won't Datti replaced him, or it been written that na only Tinubu fit die?

Even you can die any moment
My brother now you can see how myopic Obi supporters can be. The fact that Tinubu is older doesn't mean Obi cannot die before him, death is no respecter of age.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by alimiadedayo1: 10:31am On Dec 12, 2022
rolams:

He shouldn't have kept mentioning Ayu's name or resignation.

The fault is from Wike himself. The removal of Secondus, insistence to throw the ticket open among others are his handiwork.

But before you and I, it was clear that Atiku has better chance ahead of Wike in that PDP.

Again, his comment on the North retaining power is out of it because:

1. They all agreed to throw the ticket open

2. Politics doesn't recognize "from one Fulani to another Fulani" or" from the North to the North" as long as they are from different parties.

3. Wike is not sellable to the North because of his comments, his zone and religion sentiment. Though, this is very wrong of the Northerners and not good for our democracy.

4. If the PDP really wants to win, they need a candidate who will be acceptable across all the geographical zones and Wike is not.

5. Wike can't defeat Tinubu in the North or south here because of the APC stand, religion, popularity and affiliations.

6. He did not consider the fact that the North has only served for 10 years why the south has ruled for 14 years under democratic government.

That's just my own opinion ooo.

Note: I am from the south and not a member of a political party.
very Intelligent opinion
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by Basalt(m): 10:37am On Dec 12, 2022
rolams:

Is it APC that is about to end an 8 years in power that is presenting another Northerner? No

This is multi party system and all the parties have their constitution.

The last PDP president was from south. Is right for the south to present another candidate who will win and rule for another 4 or 8 years under the PDP again? No.
This is what Wike has failed to realized. Wike believes the best chance for the PDP to win is now and any candidate presented by the PDP will win.

Why did Wike supported the PDP to throw the ticket open?

I will always be fair in my analysis.

The truth of the matter is that Wike is pained for not winning the ticket and was not selected as Atiku's running mate.

If PDP like, make Dem kill themselves, na their wahala. If APC like make Dem scatter their party, na Dem Sabi.

You have a good point too, but if we continue like this, then power will forever remain in the North which is unfair to the other zone.
To end all these insurgency and cessation struggle in Nigeria, there should be a constitution that power should rotate amicably among the 6 geopolitical zones in the Country.

North Central
North East
Northwest
South East
South South
South west

Until this is done, Nigeria might not be entirely peaceful and sane.
Also state police, independent judiciary etc
You don't expect orderliness in any place where the foundation of the system is not well constructed.
This is exactly why most bright minds in science and health sector are leaving the system to places where the society is sane.
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by atinga1: 10:45am On Dec 12, 2022
Sannisege:
Wike is saying that although he’s not in support of the Muslim-Muslim ticket but it’s still better than a Fulani man succeeding another Fulani. Get data and watch the video. Wikes knows that it’s a waste of time supporting OBI
If you believe that, you'll believe anything.
Wike will support Peter Obi.
The only G5 governor who won't support Peter Obi is Makinde.
Re: Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong by sayso: 10:54am On Dec 12, 2022
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAKALPryVqM

Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike said he is not in support of the APC's Muslim-Muslim ticket and presidency returning to the North on Sunday, December 11th 2022 during the Rivers State PDP Thanksgiving service.
Wike you are a bloody foolish idiot. Between the North ane Southern Nigeria who has the right to contest 2023 Presidencial election? South (14yrs). North(10yrs).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michael Adesina Adeyemo's Burial Pics: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala, Oyo Lawmakers Attend / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Elemoro School, Ibeju Lekki (Pictures) / 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.