Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu (39257 Views)

EFCC Detains Osita Okechukwu, Probes ₦1.3 Billion Fraud / Osita Okechukwu Hails Oshiomole's Suspension / Why Okorocha Is Free To Leave APC - Osita Okechukwu, VON DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by rolams(m): 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
Yes, peter Obi remains formidable in the East. Both the APC and the PDP will manage the remnants of......

In the south west, Tinubu remains the formidable candidate while the Labour Party and the PDP will share the remnants.....

In the North, Atiku remains the only candidate while Tinubu, obi and Kwakwaso will happily take the remnants.
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by onuman: 6:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Maybe in Yànmiri land, but in Nigeria as a whole, Obi won't come third.

It just baffles me why the zombidients supports a man that couldn't build his home, his party, his state and his region, yet wants that to build a whole country like Nigeria!

If Obi built his home, his son Ozeloka would not be stepping on Nigerian flag while adorning that of Biafra.

If Obi built his party, he won't be prostituting across parties like a public dog and by now the regional APGA party would have been a national party.

If Obi was able to build his State, a barren brewery will not be his only achievement for 8years, his successors will not be lambasting him for doing nothing in the State.

If Obi built his region, IPOB and other terrorist group terrorising the region would have respected his ambition and stop the unnecessary shedding of blood.
If the likes of Government Ekpemupolo (Tompolo), Asari Dokubo etc could control the once dreaded Naija Delta Millitant Groups, why can't the docile and ineffectual Obi follow suit?

Nigerians should beware of the political Fraudster called Obi, he only wants to leverage on religious and tribal anarchy which seems growing amongst the populace.

Here Tinubu's ethnic bigot.
If it is by ethnic bigotry that a president is elected, your Tinubu can't get 3rd position in this election.
FYI, the highest chief of Oyo state has chosen Peter Obi as his kingdom's presidential candidate. Informed Yorubas will spit on your face, as you campaign for Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer to become president of Nigeria soon.

Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by Biggeststar01: 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
Laple0541:
Maybe in Yànmiri land, but in Nigeria as a whole, Obi won't come third.

It just baffles me why the zombidients supports a man that couldn't build his home, his party, his state and his region, yet wants that to build a whole country like Nigeria!

If Obi built his home, his son Ozeloka would not be stepping on Nigerian flag while adorning that of Biafra.

If Obi built his party, he won't be prostituting across parties like a public dog and by now the regional APGA party would have been a national party.

If Obi was able to build his State, a barren brewery will not be his only achievement for 8years, his successors will not be lambasting him for doing nothing in the State.

If Obi built his region, IPOB and other terrorist group terrorising the region would have respected his ambition and stop the unnecessary shedding of blood.
If the likes of Government Ekpemupolo (Tompolo), Asari Dokubo etc could control the once dreaded Naija Delta Millitant Groups, why can't the docile and ineffectual Obi follow suit?

Nigerians should beware of the political Fraudster called Obi, he only wants to leverage on religious and tribal anarchy which seems growing amongst the populace.

This long note you wrote and it still doesn't make sense...naww for stupidity oo

2 Likes

Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by abidem4real: 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
ShowYourCertificate:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/12/2023-only-peter-obi-worries-us-atiku-cannot-win-apcs-osita-okechukwu/

Wonders they say shall never end. The same Peter Obi that irritates Tinubu at the mention of his name!
The Peter Obi that is too small to be said to have been contesting against the Jagaban of Lagos! How so early you have begun eating your vomit!

#2023alltheway
#PeterObiAllTheWay
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by Johnson1716(m): 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2022
Obi way too big ejo
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by Venom11(m): 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
Exmilitant:
I stand for PRP.
People's Redemption Party.
Kola Abiola is the presidential candidate.
Vote PRP, for your freedom and redemption today!

Lol.. PRP, "for your freedom and redemption today" na church, em gt outreach? �
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by MasterKernel: 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Smell the coffee

Peter cannot win!

APC fanning Peter`s base!

They know exactly what they are doing!

They know what they're doing while Tinubu is reading his age from a paper that was gifted to him, right?

I guess you think Nigerians are fools.
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
MasterKernel:

They know what they're doing while Tinubu is reading his age from a paper that was gifted to him, right?

I guess you think Nigerians are fools.

Relax!

2023 is almost here.
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by historic: 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
olahero:
I hope and pray you guys won't turned arsonists after general election because Obi may not be third runner in 2023.

Only you Yorubas are saying otherwise... Every other person knows what's up.. where Tinubu wan see votes apart from SW
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by Creamz(m): 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
I have said this countless times here that the 12million votes Atiku got in 2019 was because of Obi, now that Obi is in the race, Atiku's chances has died!!! Atiku chances of becoming president was in 2019 but he missed.

Now 12m voters will vote for peter Obi come 2023, plus the new voters. APC and PDP stand no chance in this election. Obi is the man to beat, he is a force to reckon with. Underate him at your own peril

2023 general elections is days away. Try and be factual in your analysis. The man to beat in this election remains Atiku.
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by caracas: 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
Vote4Obi:
I agree with him. Atiku does not really have any base again. The fact his party supporters are being attacked in NE and NW shows he isn't massively popular.

Believe me, you can't attack supporters of any popular political party in an area they enjoy massive support. It's like saying Obi-dients being attacked in Edo, Anambra or any state in SE/SS or Tinubu supporters being attacked in Lagos. It's just not possible.

So if Atiku supporters are not in control of NW and NE then he has lost already. PDP has become as unpopular as APC in SE/SS, so where else can Atiku get his votes?
Your statement is not entirely true, cos it’s very possible to be attacked in a place you are more popular
It depends on who is attacking…..
The less popular party in a state or region can mobilize a dedicated team for attacking the more popular party members…..
For example in lagos obi is more popular but Tinubu has a dedicated team(Agberos) That attack his followers.
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by TheGift: 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
ShowYourCertificate:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/12/2023-only-peter-obi-worries-us-atiku-cannot-win-apcs-osita-okechukwu/

It's funny how even grey haired men are willing
To overlook Tinubu's illness, his shady past and mafia like stranglehold on the Lagos Political economy without any real commensurate development.
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by Uptoyou(f): 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
I like the admission
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by tyinfinity: 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
Obisilly to step down for Atiku next year
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by MasterKernel: 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Relax!

2023 is almost here.

Hahahahaha... I'm patiently waiting.
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by NamuNamumallam: 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
Zombidiiots.
Thuunder Kii you dia.
GoooodHardDick:
I have said this countless times here that the 12million votes Atiku got in 2019 was because of Obi, now that Obi is in the race, Atiku's chances has died!!! Atiku chances of becoming president was in 2019 but he missed.

Now 12m voters will vote for peter Obi come 2023, plus the new voters. APC and PDP stand no chance in this election. Obi is the man to beat, he is a force to reckon with. Underate him at your own peril
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
obi is the only one contesting in this race, Obi leads others follow
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by NamuNamumallam: 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
Obi will never never win.
He can win in IPOB country in the future.
GoooodHardDick:

Both Tinubu and Atiku will lose woefully for as long as kwankwaso remains in the race
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by kennethesan(m): 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
I Love this....confession time
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by Pat081: 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
Did you notice today's date is 12/12!. See what the Bible says about today's date:

Genesis 12:12. You will not die you will live.

Exodus 12:12. Will be Passover danger in your life

Deuteronomy 12:12 You and your households will be joyful in God's presence.

Joshua 12:12 You will defeat all your enemies

1 Samuel 12:12 A new and a better king will rule in your life.

2Samuel 12:12 The evil plans of your enemies will be made public.

1Kings 12:12 Your favours shall return to you.

2Kings 12:12 You will build your own house.

Happy new week my beloved. May we never operate under closed heaven again for the rest of our lives in Jesus' name. AMEN
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by ogbonti: 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
David160:

Obi's biggest advantage is that he's the only front line Christian candidate... They're afraid of the Christian bloc vote going to him

APC GOOFED

Imagine if they had presented Osinbajo / Zulum as the President /VP - Obi won’t have been the main Christian candidate today

But Emilokan stubbornly opposed

How any christian, considering what has been going on in Nigeria since 2017 will vote for another muslim to be President after Buhari is beyond comprehension - I make bold to say Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwanso combined will not get 20% of the Christian votes in Nigeria

And if we have at least 45 million Christian votes in Nigeria and they all vote on election day, that is 36 million votes for Obi already

All this Shiloh Oga Peter dey attend since - e go clear for their eye very soon because e get why

Christians must never be taken for granted in Nigeria - it is Turn by Turn Nigeria Limited

Everyone disrespecting this unwritten arrangement will be put to shame come 2023

Even real muslims who love peace, equity and fairness know it is the right thing to do and they won’t support the contradictions of the Atiku and Tinubu candidacy in our fragile political system…

2 Likes

Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by FA13(m): 7:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
The guy is indirectly supporting Peter Obi.
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by Tradman: 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
ShowYourCertificate:

oga Charlse soludo is regretting is action and u are here spilling trash. I put it to u come next year Peter Obi will be your president and Nigerians are ok with him. Peter obi is love by all . You don't begg for favour and on what bases is tinubu campaigning after claiming he give bath to lagos state. If he is very sure of victory at the pool no need of seeding his household to be begging for support. Nigerians unanimously love obi . Every nooks and cranny is obidatti including young and old.
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by PassingShot(m): 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

How much are you ready to bet with? Obi won't win the five SE states.
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by ogascomax: 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

You guys will be crying rigging after the election. It's insanely to say that people voted PDP because of Obi. I never voted because of Obi and so are many others. 2023 election will shock you guys but not me.
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by Ance4Liverpool: 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
Open confession.
Obidient is better than sacrifice
Nigerians vote wisely if una like
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by okoroemeka(m): 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
lol clown, no need to drag issue with obi fans but know this and have peace Atiku is your next President I can swear with my life
are you ready to swear with your life when you know atiku stepped on many toes and has many sworn enemies like obj,good luck,etc,these people will scuttle his ambition

2 Likes

Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by Gaabasky: 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
Under rate Atiku at your own perish. Atiku is even ahead of Obiband odas in my own ranking

1 Like

Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by Igbojew: 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
Sermwell:

This one wants to use his life to swear because of useless politicians! Is your life that useless to you?
I thought am the only one that read this his reckless statement.Imagine a full grown man using his life to swear for politicians that doesn't know his existance.Is obvious his life is useless...........I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by Igbojew: 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
Atlantis585:

North minus Middle Belt = Nothing! grin

Face the truth.

2023 go sweet die. grin
Dont mind him,he thought it was that time Housa/Fulani remember one North whenever election is approaching but immediately they won they forget Middle Belt but with Fulani Herdsmen rampage core North will hear from Middle Belt...,......I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by Scamburster(m): 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
Peterobi90:
This coming election is not rocket science really..

Bloc votes on religious ground - Obi wins
Bloc votes on regional basis - Obi wins
Bloc votes on literate/non-literate grounds - Obi wins
Bloc votes on political balance - Obi wins
Bloc votes on populace acceptability - Obi wins
Bloc votes on Age groups - Obi wins

What other marker can we use that has any other candidate winning bloc votes?
Block vote on urchins neck presser?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari / Pictures From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra / Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.