Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,092 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN (3613 Views)

Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime / GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by Beaf: 5:05am On Aug 31, 2011
Poor core-Northern elite and various other boko harams, they have the wet dream that GEJ will resign for them. What a sad lot! grin
There's no free oil to steal any more. Get used to it.
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by PointB: 5:12am On Aug 31, 2011
^^^^
He will resign and handover power to Buhari-Bakare, so that Nairaland losers will have peace! grin grin grin
Alas, they'll wake up and realise that, it was only a dream! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I laugh in resign.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by aljharem3: 6:28am On Aug 31, 2011
PointB:

^^^^
He will resign and handover power to Buhari-Bakare, so that Nairaland losers will have peace! grin grin grin
Alas, they'll wake up and realise that, it was only a dream! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I laugh in resign.
grin grin grin grin grin

hey why do u keep bu.tt-licking

i hope u know SS is not with SE so all this bu.tt-licking is all a waste of time

i means how dumb can u get. GEJ would give u SS support. stu.pid really
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by PointB: 6:35am On Aug 31, 2011
alj_harem:

hey why do u keep bu.tt-licking

i hope u know SS is not with SE so all this bu.tt-licking is all a waste of time

i means how dumb can u get. GEJ would give u SS support. stu.pid really

Aboki, the boko haram almajiri, I am just letting you know that GEJ will resign and hand-over to BuBokohari-BaBOKOkare. If u no longer support those two let me know. How about Atiku-IBB? They can rule Nigeria of your dream - in your dream of course! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by Johnpaul2k2(m): 6:46am On Aug 31, 2011
OP, i think you are very stooooooooooooopid,
did OBJ resign when several plane CRASH were happening
did ABACHA resign
IBB nko
what of BUHARI (now BH enabled  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed)
WATCH YOUR MOUTH OR  grin grin grin
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by balium(m): 8:09am On Aug 31, 2011
gej has not been able to provide culprits since this bombing spree started even right before election and nigerians still voted for him though it was rigged.continuos bombings after elections and odechukwus still supporting.Dont know where we are going when the people dont know who is right for president but voted an incompetent fool/fowl that evaded just a simple debate and we still voted. on a second note, these bombings may not be from nigerian sponsors.they predicted that nigeria is going to divide by 2015 and will stop at nothing to achieve thier aim and senseless nigerians are looking forward to that.africa is filled with potentials and nigeria is not excluded.wait and see the magic that can happen in one year if we have good governance.so this and many more is what the elite nations are trying to prevent cos we could outrun them,exporting improved and importing reduced and this will crumble them.the un was bombed so they could get into our security system[we no even get] through the FBI.boko haram is used because islam and muslims have been labelled with the name terrorists coupled with the aggressive nature of the hausas. so infact these boko stuff may neva have existed but named to give an unreasonable reason to the bombings.we nigerians must fight together to fight this enemy but corruption don kill us.gej is not the answer and it will be best if he resigns.you bet if boko haram ends then you hear odua fighters
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by Gbenge77(m): 8:42am On Aug 31, 2011
Because the word resign is alien to Nigerian politicians,you would be hard pressed to see him resign.
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by mondob2k(m): 9:11am On Aug 31, 2011
@ABUJABIR24: U fink boko haram aint responsible for the bombings but CAN is? I think we've just discovered who the fo.ol of the year is! if they are not responsible why did they clay responsibility for it? they even they will soon realise the details of the 'martyr' as they did with d guy who attacked force hq.

as 4 this resignation call for GEJ, why should he? he already said he is 'on top of the situation' i blive he's gonna deliver. BTW, if he resigns who takes over? Nemadi 'Odelateef' Sambo
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by velo10: 9:25am On Aug 31, 2011
Gbenge 77:

Because the word resign is alien to Nigerian politicians,you would be hard pressed to see him resign.

You said it all bro. Jonathan would be a Gadaffi rather than resign grin grin grin
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by greatogwu: 9:59am On Aug 31, 2011
dkings101 SO GEJ SHOULD RESIGN AND YOUR PAPA TO BECOME PRESIDENT.
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by nabzguy: 8:51pm On May 05, 2021
dkings101:
One such good example of politic is "Japan". Has anyone noticed from 2006-till day they have had 6 Prime Minister in just 5 year which one person would run in Nigeria for 4 yrs and even seeking for 8yrs tenure. The recent resignation of the Japan Prime Minister was because of his incompetency for handle the Tsunami and Nuclear tower. I guess GEJ should resign for he has failed the nation in handling kidnapping, terrorism, assasination, poor policing and many more,
How market, I hope you are enjoying your change?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ait News:organised Labour In Edo And Kaduna Has Called Of Demonstrations / They Told His Parents To Prepare For His Burial When He Was Born,look @him Today / BREAKING NEWS : President Buhari To Visit Nigeria On 2nd December! !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.