Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN (3611 Views)

Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime / GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by dkings101(m): 7:59am On Aug 30, 2011
One such good example of politic is "Japan". Has anyone noticed from 2006-till day they have had 6 Prime Minister in just 5 year which one person would run in Nigeria for 4 yrs and even seeking for 8yrs tenure. The recent resignation of the Japan Prime Minister was because of his incompetency for handle the Tsunami and Nuclear tower. I guess GEJ should resign for he has failed the nation in handling kidnapping, terrorism, assasination, poor policing and many more,
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by velo10: 9:47am On Aug 30, 2011
Why are you acting like he took the presidential position to play good politics for Nigerians. He took it simply cos it's the biggest office in the country and there are lots to benefit from it. This guy wont quit no matter what no matter how incompetent he is. Expect him to run for another term in 2015.
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by Plutarch: 11:22am On Aug 30, 2011
Resignation is a strange lexicon in Nigeria. How do you expect him to refund people and banks he is owing billions he used 4 elections. Remember that his generation must never be poor again.

BTW, imagine Atiku bcoming d president in d long run and pple clamouring 4 his resignation. He will prefer death.
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by Greenslim: 11:30am On Aug 30, 2011
dkings101:

One such good example of politic is "Japan". Has anyone noticed from 2006-till day they have had 6 Prime Minister in just 5 year which one person would run in Nigeria for 4 yrs and even seeking for 8yrs tenure. The recent resignation of the Japan Prime Minister was because of his incompetency for handle the Tsunami and Nuclear tower. I guess GEJ should resign for he has failed the nation in handling kidnapping, terrorism, assasination, poor policing and many more,

Thank God is a guess
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by honeric01(m): 11:48am On Aug 30, 2011
Resign? you must be joking grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, come back by 2019.
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by Richtalk: 11:52am On Aug 30, 2011
@ Poster
Rubbish!
Six Prime Ministers in 5 years and you are calling that Good example?
How can there be continuity? They are not sure  who to govern them?
Even the one  elected yesterday, they are not sure whether he can lead them well.
So why vote him? Rubbish!!

They cannot make any progress that way.
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by blacksta(m): 11:58am On Aug 30, 2011
Ol boy no kill me laughter - Morality in Japan is very high - Unlike in Nigeria where IT is A CHOP and DIE mentality - We have no core moral values yet. Even if the President cant resign, the IGP and NSA advisor's should have sacked immediately ( for knowing in advance of possible attack and doing nothing) but unfortunately it is a PADI PADI arrangement. MEDIOCRITY surrounds MEDIOCRITY.

Abeg enjoy YOUR FRESH AIR - Just another 4 years to go. tongue
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by tlops(m): 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2011
our politicians are like energizer, 'Never say die!'. resign for where?

Generally 'we' (Nigerians) consider it a weakness! so we have 3.5 years to go unless what happen in 1999 and feb 2010 happened.
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by apoti(m): 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2011
The quote below is what our politician understands:

"Looters never quit" undecided
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by dayokanu(m): 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2011
Odechukwu resign?
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by OAM4J: 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2011
Plutarch:

Resignation is a strange lexicon in Nigeria. How do you expect him to refund people and banks he is owing billions he used 4 elections. Remember that his generation must never be poor again.

BTW, imagine Atiku bcoming d president in d long run and pple clamouring 4 his resignation. He will prefer death.

Exactly! No way a Nigerian politician will resign except a gun is pointed at his head.
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by juman(m): 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2011
Japanese politician (leaders) are useless and greedy people, that is not a good way to rule a nation.
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by boyt1: 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2011
@ Poster, still too early, Resign over what?. did Bush resign  after 9/ 11 did the UK PM resign after 07/2005 or has the Norwegian Pm resigned.  has Uncle Obama resigned over state of US economy. How many Presidents from the developing countries has ever resigned. GEJ should not resign.
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by friedrice1: 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2011
dkings101:

One such good example of politic is "Japan". Has anyone noticed from 2006-till day they have had 6 Prime Minister in just 5 year which one person would run in Nigeria for 4 yrs and even seeking for 8yrs tenure. The recent resignation of the Japan Prime Minister was because of his incompetency for handle the Tsunami and Nuclear tower. I guess GEJ should resign for he has[b] failed the nation in handling kidnapping, terrorism, assasination, poor policing and many more, [/b]
A Japanese Ruler would commit Suicide for this, A Nigerian ruler like GEJ would blame political Detractors, the opposition, etc and idiotz would hail, defend him and appeal for more time.
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by Rgp92: 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2011
In Japan it is all about Honour. If the people dont like you, then you'll have to resign. And japan PM got emperor and Yakuza to watch them :p
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by ektbear: 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2011
Honor and accountability is present in Japan. This isn't how things work in Nigeria. If a Nigerian politician makes a mistake or are grossly incompetent/unqualified, he will find someone else or something else to blame.

With that said, most countries in the world are like Nigeria in this regard, not like Japan.
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by Abujabir24: 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2011
D bst tin 4 gej 2do is resign asap. D problem wit nigerians is dat wen ever a bomb shld go off, everybdy wil strt sayin na bh na bh, dnt u guys no u re been fooled, sme politicians hu re desperate 4 power would do anytin 2 dis-organise d nation. Last i heard there is a group dat are plotting evil nd wil poin it 2 bh. BH do not kil civilians nd i snt dem a message askin dem if dey were respnsible 4 d blasts occuring in d nation nd dey tld me dey werent. I do believ dem bcz dey re nt liars. C.a.n is behind any terrorist activity taken place since d police hq bmbin. C.a.n were even respnsible 4 d kidnap of mikel obi's dad. Pls dnt be fooled. Its nt everytin u'll point towards boko haram. Dey hav heart nd dey r nt wickd 2 civilians. Thank un is behind any terrorist activity taken place since d police hq bmbin. C.a.n were even respnsible 4 d kidnap of mikel obi's dad. Pls dnt be fooled. Its nt everytin u'll point towards boko haram. Dey hav heart nd dey r nt wickd 2 civilians. Thank u
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2011
2019 all the way GEJ.
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by seedord247(m): 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2011
Back in the dayz when will were shouting and telling people not to vote for this man call Odechukwu.

I thought most of them then use super glue as their eye drop and also install sound Woover in their ear.

Now they can see the truth and feel what going now.\

according to pastor Bakara, He said this is Just a Tip of an Iceberg.

which means una never see anything Bebe still dey come.

and this Odechukwu want's the house to isssue 7 years as a single term.

He promise fresh air to the people but the fresh air later became Bomb Blast.
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by MAKABBEY(m): 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2011
How  can u say that. U are rediculous.
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by seedord247(m): 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2011
MAKABBEY:

How  can u say that. U are rediculous.

I won't insult you or argue with you.

But i will advice you to apply for the next jamb.
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by Austileo: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2011
why? Shud he quit.if he eventually do dat is wen evrybody plus foolish islamic sect fightars wil run from d country because i we wil also fold up Nigeria. He can neva quit because of his enemy in d mighty Names of JESUS but u all who wishes him quit we quit for enemies even for d smallest one of them in JESUS NAMES AMEN
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by moonraker(m): 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2011
bwahahaha,

@ op, hope all is well with you??

U do realize that nigeria and japan

are two different countries yeah??

The japanese PM resigned becos

he had a heart and he knew that he had failed

the japanese people, does GEJ have a heart??

I stand corrected but your present president is a thief, period!!!!
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by PointB: 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2011
SW - GEJ resign now!
SE/SS - Carry go GEJ!
Middle Belt - We dey there!
NW/NE - Bomb, bomb, bomb!

I laugh in Nigeria!
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by kizito96(m): 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2011
GEJ should resign with honour. We Nigerians should stand up for the truth like other countries. He should resign honourably if possibly allow a doctor give him medical reason for stepping down due to ill health
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by ogbongzky(m): 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2011
dayokanu:

Odechukwu resign?

is this his Ibo name?
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by toblosky(m): 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2011
Gej this,odechukwu that as if he is the problem.who have done it before him?when GOWON finished his agreed time in office and others are waiting to step in,he reneged on his ealier promise to handover citing instability as the main cause.If GEJ should yield to unpopular demand to stand down,same people will still be the ones fronting him as a coward afraid to take up tasks.what i know is that jesus christ can't satisfy the whole Nigeria but if by any means the mandate was forced out from GEJ grip,we would have no other option to review our stand in this federated state undecided undecided i saw the whole problem coming that is why i still maintained that recent problems have been buharious grin grin grin grin and if i may ask if BUHARI should enter now,will he not use the same security chiefs and personnels or will he request new ones from heaven grin grin.How will he perform this majic with less than 30 percent congress representation.By the time we all realise that GEJ is the possibility of NIGERIA state,the better.
Abujabir24:

D bst tin 4 gej 2do is resign asap. D problem wit nigerians is dat wen ever a bomb shld go off, everybdy wil strt sayin na bh na bh, dnt u guys no u re been fooled, sme politicians hu re desperate 4 power would do anytin 2 dis-organise d nation. Last i heard there is a group dat are plotting evil nd wil poin it 2 bh. BH do not kil civilians nd i snt dem a message askin dem if dey were respnsible 4 d blasts occuring in d nation nd dey tld me dey werent. I do believ dem bcz dey re nt liars. C.a.n is behind any terrorist activity taken place since d police hq bmbin. C.a.n were even respnsible 4 d kidnap of mikel obi's dad. Pls dnt be fooled. Its nt everytin u'll point towards boko haram. Dey hav heart nd dey r nt wickd 2 civilians. Thank un is behind any terrorist activity taken place since d police hq bmbin. C.a.n were even respnsible 4 d kidnap of mikel obi's dad. Pls dnt be fooled. Its nt everytin u'll point towards boko haram. Dey hav heart nd dey r nt wickd 2 civilians. Thank u
i can't place your post but mentioning can kept you in pole position for the fool of the year award grin grin grin cos i can't remember the last time someone sounded this silly cheesy cheesy
dayokanu:

Odechukwu resign?
what do u have with this man undecided
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by Rgp92: 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2011
funny thing is that japan pm probably done more than GEJ tongue
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2011
Resign?  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed this is bcumin really crious. D best solutns is 2 divide 9ja.
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by donem: 12:09am On Aug 31, 2011
seconded by me
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by Relax101(m): 2:44am On Aug 31, 2011
Ngozi Okonjo and Dora Akunyili are the only persons who have resigned their federal appointment in Nigeria. The rest are chaff-men.
I see prof Barth Nnaji resigning too cos he's got his name to protect.
So it means resignation can be found in the Nigerian dictionary. lol.
Re: Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN by TenKobo1: 4:56am On Aug 31, 2011
Resign and apologise GEJ, you are simply a disgrace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must See:beautiful Picture Of Nigeria At Night. What Do You Think? / Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. / what happens if a President-elect dies before taking oath of office?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.