Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu (23447 Views)

We Won't Share Power With PDP - Oshiomhole Tells APC Rep-Elect / Onnoghen: Nigeria Is Not A Colony - Oshiomhole tells US, UK, EU / "Make Sure National Assembly Reconvenes" - Oshiomhole Tells APC Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:20am On Dec 13, 2022
candygist:

Talk is cheap. You are here typing anything you like. But in real life you are a fowl. Lol

Nigerians can be low lifes something..Now you believe oshiomole but you don't believe me.

Wonderful.. I've read it all. I now understand why they say even Satan has people who will defend him..

Sensational

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:20am On Dec 13, 2022
wallarwallar:

Who among all d politicians does not have mansion built with government money. You @ d mumu of d world and u must be an obidient cos na dem be Saint because u dey support dem

nonsense cappings
Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:21am On Dec 13, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Can your prove your allegations against him ?
Are you an Enemy of Wealth.

No I'm an enemy of wickedness
Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:24am On Dec 13, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Can you prove what you just posted?

Satan has defenders... I'm not shocked...Immediately I saw your name,I just hiss and throwey face

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by Tareq1105: 10:56am On Dec 13, 2022
JASONjnr:
Why should Edo people give this man a ticket to the senate?

Why do we recycle same politicians in offices when we have better and competent individuals that can do even better and deliver their constituents....

But we recycle criminals and we cry about bad governance ...

You call them criminal bcoz you're not privileged to be one of them. You're likely to be worse than them.

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by stuffs2002: 10:56am On Dec 13, 2022
Jostoman:
Old man wey no get shame

Cursing someone just because he is not supporting Your Supreme Monkey

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:21am On Dec 13, 2022
Otamendi99:

If he is not broke, tell me why he always involves or drag Osho weh no get problem with obaseki, even gov never talk about osho since last election. Dem two no dey drag anything. Not even in same senatorial election. So wch point Philip wan prove?
So dragging Osho means he is broke? Do you know his take home as a seating Deputy Governor? Not to talk of allowances, severance packages and some pretty gift from contractors. Please tell me something else
Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by ChukwuObe: 11:27am On Dec 13, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

You believe whatever that duck says?

He's a liar and a thief

But he is not like China lying machine, the supreme Monkey of the Universe

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by spirul77: 11:44am On Dec 13, 2022
JASONjnr:

Why do we recycle same politicians in offices when we have better and competent individuals that can do even better and deliver their constituents....

as it is, oshiomhole is very competent and the best governor edo ever had.
as for him been a criminal i think it has not been proven even though ALL nigeria politicians are corrupt.
oshiomhole is tested and good to go.

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by adesewa56: 11:52am On Dec 13, 2022
I should prove oshiomole stole naija funds ..The billion dollar mansion that sufficed in his village,seems he gave your dad the fencing contract.Are you his attorney?I should prove oshiomole stole naija funds ..The billion dollar mansion that sufficed in his village,seems he gave your dad the fencing contract.Are you his attorney?...
Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by Menclothing: 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
He contest for senator because it’s easy to win for him

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by Okhuadams(m): 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

have I eaten Nigeria's money...?

wetin cosign me and shame..but you see those crumbs you feeding on, make sure you fat with am oo
vThe fact remains that you have stolen before which you and yourself can't deny. Some no even see crumbs eat.

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by Okhuadams(m): 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

seek direction biko
Be truthful biko
Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by candygist: 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Nigerians can be low lifes something..Now you believe oshiomole but you don't believe me.

Wonderful.. I've read it all. I now understand why they say even Satan has people who will defend him..

Sensational

Why should I believe you? Who are you and what impact have you made in our society today ?

2 Likes

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by frankson1(m): 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
JASONjnr:

You're asking why same politicians are being recycled and I'm sure you're in the "obidient" undecided

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by Ahmed0336(m): 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Satan has defenders... I'm not shocked...Immediately I saw your name,I just hiss and throwey face

Oye na your fatherrrrrr be Satan.

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by buhariguy(m): 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2022
JASONjnr:

but you know oshomole is better than obi.diot 100 times
Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by Indispensable85(m): 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
Oshiomhole is the best governor of Edo State till date
Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Oye na your fatherrrrrr be Satan.

Mods won't say anything now oo..
Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
candygist:

Why should I believe you? Who are you and what impact have you made in our society today ?

who is oshiomole and who are you? what impact have you both made in your compound, leave Constituency one side..
Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by Ahmed0336(m): 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Mods won't say anything now oo..

Why should they? I dey my Lane jejely you tagged me Satan disciple.
Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by Amayabor1: 5:37am On Dec 14, 2022
Otamendi99:

Lies, if all Former govs of Edo, including d current one come out for election. Edo pple will go for Oshiomole. Obaseki is a failure, shame no dey gree una talk am. Because una d shout Edo no be Lagos. Una just dey pray make time dey run quick.

Lol. No need to argue with you on this because Oshiomole nor go fit come back again. That Obaseki is a failure nor mean say Edo people like Oshiomole. Know thiis and know peace.
Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by seleroms2(m): 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2022
Upton:
don't say what you don't know the storm water project that obaseki refused to continue work on? That project has eased off erosion wahala especially at uselu park and uselu shell area. No matter the rain the flood recedes under one to two hours. When the gutters were evacuated lately there is no flood ing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? / Why President Buhari Fired Boroh As Presidential Amnesty Boss / I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.