Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu (23449 Views)

We Won't Share Power With PDP - Oshiomhole Tells APC Rep-Elect / Onnoghen: Nigeria Is Not A Colony - Oshiomhole tells US, UK, EU / "Make Sure National Assembly Reconvenes" - Oshiomhole Tells APC Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by Killerbag36: 7:39am On Dec 13, 2022
H
Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by gabrielonis: 7:40am On Dec 13, 2022

say goodbye to generator with Power Station Portable Bank

Power your laptop, phones, MiFi, powerbanks, Speaker, fan, radio, LED light, camera, drones etc

46,200mah , 65watts

(Higher capacities available)

Contact me on whatsapp to get the LIVE video on how it works.

Pay on Delivery nationwide via GIG Logistics !!!

2 Shares

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by Moh247: 7:43am On Dec 13, 2022
Oshiomole and Obaseki both met at Capt Okunbo funeral and they had no beef

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by bluecircle470: 7:47am On Dec 13, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

I should prove oshiomole stole naija funds ..The billion dollar mansion that sufficed in his village,seems he gave your dad the fencing contract.

Are you his attorney?

You can’t prove it and you’re still saying rubbish
Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by jumper524(m): 7:48am On Dec 13, 2022
JASONjnr:
Why should Edo people give this man a ticket to the senate?

Why do we recycle same politicians in offices when we have better and competent individuals that can do even better and deliver their constituents....

But we recycle criminals and we cry about bad governance ...
no governor in Edo can match is track record as governor in every area, I doubt if any Governor in Edo would ever match his performance in Road infrastructure. his only crime is his support for ize iyamu, someone you dissed previously your now endorsing. Oshiomole is too grounded in edo North to have an opposition. don't even go there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by cjames12345: 7:53am On Dec 13, 2022
This fake and self acclaimed CEO is at it again. A hungry man paid to support APC at the detriment of Nigerians. Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is a hungry broke guy that presents himself as a CEO of a non existent academy. See his records for yourself.

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by candygist: 7:54am On Dec 13, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

You believe whatever that duck says?

He's a liar and a thief

Talk is cheap. You are here typing anything you like. But in real life you are a fowl. Lol
Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by MeaslesMumpsRub: 7:59am On Dec 13, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

I should prove oshiomole stole naija funds ..The billion dollar mansion that sufficed in his village,seems he gave your dad the fencing contract.

Are you his attorney?

Can your prove your allegations against him ?
Are you an Enemy of Wealth.
Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by Starhearts: 8:05am On Dec 13, 2022
JASONjnr:

Why do we recycle same politicians in offices when we have better and competent individuals that can do even better and deliver their constituents....

Go to INEC office nd complaint..

Slow poke
Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by Amayabor1: 8:21am On Dec 13, 2022
JASONjnr:

It is not all Edo people. Don't forget that he is coming out for Senate. Only people of Edo north senatorial district will vote for him. If he was coming out for governor for example where the whole state will vote for him, he would have failed woefully.
Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by wallarwallar(m): 8:29am On Dec 13, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Are you his attorney?

Who among all d politicians does not have mansion built with government money. You @ d mumu of d world and u must be an obidient cos na dem be Saint because u dey support dem
Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by stevups(m): 8:35am On Dec 13, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
No atom of shame..

That this man is relevant is shocking..!

Wetin dey do Nigerians sometimes..?

May God help you to hold one of the posts he has held.
Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by Skty: 8:36am On Dec 13, 2022
bluecircle470:

That's proof already. Are you expecting him to show you the certificate of occupancy of the land?
Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by jconsulting(f): 8:49am On Dec 13, 2022
Jostoman:
Old man wey no get shame
EFCC is auctioning Laptop and phones seized from Yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by Sermwell(m): 8:54am On Dec 13, 2022
Moh247:
Oshiomole and Obaseki both met at Capt Osunbors funeral and they had no beef
Who is capt Osunbor? grin Smh
Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by Okhuadams(m): 8:54am On Dec 13, 2022
Jostoman:
Old man wey no get shame
Young man wey get shame well-done

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by Okhuadams(m): 8:55am On Dec 13, 2022
Ahmed0336:

How him take no get shame?

Was he lying?
The guy you quoted obviously high on hemp
Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by Moh247: 8:57am On Dec 13, 2022
Sermwell:

Who is capt Osunbor? grin Smh

Abi na Okunbo.. the man who handle NIMASA contract
Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by everythinggirly(f): 8:58am On Dec 13, 2022
Thief man.
Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by EhisChelsea1(m): 8:58am On Dec 13, 2022
JASONjnr:

Because, he is the BEST governor Edo have had since the creation of the state. Research properly before you make comments on public forum.

That Edo revolted against him in the last election was not because he didn’t perform as a governor but because, they didn’t want anybody turning himself to a godfather
Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by Okhuadams(m): 8:59am On Dec 13, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
No atom of shame..

That this man is relevant is shocking..!

Wetin dey do Nigerians sometimes..?
For speaking the truth indeed you have no atom of shame

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by Okhuadams(m): 9:01am On Dec 13, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

You believe whatever that duck says?

He's a liar and a thief
Saint you have stolen or lied before congratulations you are the first
Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by Sermwell(m): 9:01am On Dec 13, 2022
Moh247:

Abi na Okunbo.. the man who handle NIMASA contract
So you don't even make verification before commenting on this forum? Who is Okunbo? grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by Voiceofthestree: 9:08am On Dec 13, 2022
WinnerEmpire7:
Seasons Greetings Everyone… I am here to slit my sure 2 odds to y'all

But you are going to make payment after winning the game

Don’t miss out or allow fear to stop you for winning my sure 2 odds

It's available on all sport betting and it's beneficial.

Text me on WhatsApp or call my phone with the number below

+1 (334) 259-3368

Get a life why stop scam who no get
Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by Voiceofthestree: 9:11am On Dec 13, 2022
EhisChelsea1:

Because, he is the BEST governor Edo have had since the creation of the state. Research properly before you make comments on public forum.

That Edo revolted against him in the last election was not because he didn’t perform as a governor but because, they didn’t want anybody turning himself to a godfather

Where are you from is borehole what we can projects is this modern day?. If you have live or been to Edo state as a whole you will know that they never had any Governor at all
Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by Otamendi99(m): 9:58am On Dec 13, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Osho lied here, how on earth would a seating Deputy Governor in Nigeria State be broke and be looking for hang out for insulting someone else?

If he is not broke, tell me why he always involves or drag Osho weh no get problem with obaseki, even gov never talk about osho since last election. Dem two no dey drag anything. Not even in same senatorial election. So wch point Philip wan prove?
Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by Otamendi99(m): 10:02am On Dec 13, 2022
Amayabor1:

It is not all Edo people. Don't forget that he is coming out for Senate. Only people of Edo north senatorial district will vote for him. If he was coming out for governor for example where the whole state will vote for him, he would have failed woefully.

Lies, if all Former govs of Edo, including d current one come out for election. Edo pple will go for Oshiomole. Obaseki is a failure, shame no dey gree una talk am. Because una d shout Edo no be Lagos. Una just dey pray make time dey run quick.
Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:07am On Dec 13, 2022
Okhuadams:
Saint you have stolen or lied before congratulations you are the first

seek direction biko
Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:10am On Dec 13, 2022
Okhuadams:
For speaking the truth indeed you have no atom of shame

have I eaten Nigeria's money...?

wetin cosign me and shame..but you see those crumbs you feeding on, make sure you fat with am oo
Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:16am On Dec 13, 2022
bluecircle470:

We spit on slaves..

hehehehehehehe ...painment for attorney of thieves
Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:17am On Dec 13, 2022
stevups:

May God help you to hold one of the posts he has held.

I fit do like am abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#AnambraDecides - Senator Chris Ngige Unable To Vote - Pictures / Buhari Writes British Parliamentary Group, Denies Persecution Of Christians / PDP 90-Man National Campaign Council For Edo 2020 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.